[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I look at fine details so I noticed stuffs, but who's "Paul"? Is that what Mr. Prin goes by?
Haha...I saw that too but I thought it might be his character name in one of his lakorns for Anne..?

Mark has an event on March 30 for Whizdom 101 but I don't know if he will be with Yaya in this. (they're both endorsers/presenters for this company).
Yep, both Mark and Yaya will have Whizdom 101 event together on March 30th ka.

Just want to share this ad from pantip....it was cute and funny....

Thai Life Insurance [COLOR=#000000]@Thai[/COLOR]Li.....
Even though today #kluencheevit will come to an end but we guarantee the care/concern from #ThaiLifeInsurance will be endless #ThitJee.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Calm. Calm. I don't see the point in arguing/debating over MK here in the KC thread... If you must please be friendly to one another!

And only time will tell, whether their love is true.

Does anyone have more pics of ThitJee or MarkYaya? Please spam/share...... Thank you.

saki

sarNie Adult
I don't understand the koojin system tbh. To me, when a couple have chemistry onscreen, it's just showbiz. It doesn't mean that they have the same relationship in real life. I think about the couple in Secret for example (that's one of my favorite dramas- I like that even better than KC, although KC comes close)... lead actress hwang ji um and lead actor su jing had amazing chemistry and real kisses but it was just part of the drama. The lead actor is happily married in real life, no issues there.

In fact, Ken T was married to Noi already when he had several hits with Ann. It wasn't an issue then, either.

Then there's Mark and Yaya. They had good chemistry in KC...it doesn't mean they're going to date after that. It doesn't matter- in fact, it shouldn't* matter if some fans want them to pair up...that's just a wish on their part, nothing more. I personally don't want them to pair up as I don't think they fit together in real life...that's just my opinion. But onscreen is fine. In fact, I'm going to be honest here and I know not many share my opinion. I don't really care whether MY pair up again or not :confused0:; i just want to see lakorn like KC where the leads have good chemistry and fit together. I don't care if it's MY or whoever. If they pair up again and the lakorn is good, fine. If they don't pair up again, that's fine with me also.

so I don't get why MK have to remind people that they're together...unless there's an actual threat that someone or something is going to break them up but there's no such thing, from what I can see. But from the moment KC started airing, I always see MK posts or Nadech posts in KC (like in KC instagram, etc) and while it's not wrong, it's kind if weird since they don't have anything to do with the lakorn.

Feel free to disagree but those are just my thoughts on the whole thing.

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
I don't understand the koojin system tbh. To me, when a couple have chemistry onscreen, it's just showbiz. It doesn't mean that they have the same relationship in real life. I think about the couple in Secret for example (that's one of my favorite dramas- I like that even better than KC, although KC comes close)... lead actress hwang ji um and lead actor su jing had amazing chemistry and real kisses but it was just part of the drama. The lead actor is happily married in real life, no issues there.

In fact, Ken T was married to Noi already when he had several hits with Ann. It wasn't an issue then, either.

Then there's Mark and Yaya. They had good chemistry in KC...it doesn't mean they're going to date after that. It doesn't matter- in fact, it shouldn't* matter if some fans want them to pair up...that's just a wish on their part, nothing more. I personally don't want them to pair up as I don't think they fit together in real life...that's just my opinion. But onscreen is fine. In fact, I'm going to be honest here and I know not many share my opinion. I don't really care whether MY pair up again or not :confused0:; i just want to see lakorn like KC where the leads have good chemistry and fit together. I don't care if it's MY or whoever. If they pair up again and the lakorn is good, fine. If they don't pair up again, that's fine with me also.

so I don't get why MK have to remind people that they're together...unless there's an actual threat that someone or something is going to break them up but there's no such thing, from what I can see. But from the moment KC started airing, I always see MK posts or Nadech posts in KC (like in KC instagram, etc) and while it's not wrong, it's kind if weird since they don't have anything to do with the lakorn.

I wish I could like this 100000X! I completely agree with you and thank you for putting my thoughts in words.

alissaax

A lot has change over the years... KooKwan was the term for perfect pairing onscreen...and they usually work together a lot. Ann and KenT were KooKwan, both have chemistry onscreen and always had people love watching them together in their dramas/lakorns.
Now, the term Koojin is used meaning fantasy couple/shipped couple... And it's used for almost any pair that have some kind of chemistry onscreen ...and so people/fans actually want them to see them together, date in real life. And popular koojins usually provide fanservices offscreen for their fans.......and they gain huge amount of fans that want to see them together onscreen and offscreen....and some koojin may ended up dating...or dont or aren't really. Ormaybeareorarent..maybeyes ...maybeno
And these koojin would usually provide a lot of fanservice to their koojin fanclub at events together and on social media.

MK & NY both have a large fan base.......sometimes I think they all over do things just for their fans.
MK, honestly I don't think they'll last but I could be wrong since I don't follow their love life much.
Nor do I follow NY. Whether they're really dating or not... I don't really care. It's between them. And only them.
Stars usually help promote each others' lakorn, and encourage their own fans to watch too. But Nadech probably posted cause Yaya is his koojin, so showing support amd promoting her work.. probably fan service. Mark Kim are koojin and koojing, real couple... so they're obviously going to support one another.... Mark keeps reminding people to watch Buang Hong through his ig live.

And it's a person choice how they think and feel about all these koojin. And how delusional some many get.... Whether it's real or not. Most of these koojin will only be a fantasy........so daydream on.

alissaax

Yes dreaming on about my current fantasy couple Mark and Yaya while KC is still in my mind/heart.

IMO, people seem to date people similar to them in some way. Also, the longer they date or are together, the more they resemble each other. :risas3:

[Credit pics - Kim, Mark]
View attachment 4391 View attachment 4392
Those pics of mark are my screenshots of his ig live.
I've notice that they do look similar... but I have doubts they may have done stuff to their face ..from some angles the shape looks weird

alissaax

Sorry, I should have given you credit but wasn't sure if it came directly from his IG or you- I apologize. FIXED.

Some angles they look similar. I also think NY look similar too.
It's okay..... I don't really see any similarities in yaya nadech.... maybe because I got so sick of their pairing and stop watching their dramas. I only watched rising sun cause of golf.

Noire89

Simply smile

Saki I 1000% agree, their love lives are totally irrelevant when it comes to the people they work with and have chemistry onscreen with. It is cute if they are together in real life, but if not that's ok too.Personal is personal and work is work.
I love all of these younger actors, they have so much talent and improving as they keep on growing and working. And I would like to see Nadech and Kimmy on a lakorn together sometime in the future.

I'm late saying this but:
Happy belated birthday to Mark and Yaya may you keep on getting jobs and great projects and get some well earned rest before you two work together again on another great project similar or better than KC!

Hey anyone watching Buang Hong? I have yet to see it but if anyone on here is can you tell me if it's any good? (story wise I mean)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey anyone watching Buang Hong? I have yet to see it but if anyone on here is can you tell me if it's any good? (story wise I mean)
I will and maybe thinking I'll wait until there's more episodes. I skimmed through the comments and it's lively.

Noire89

Simply smile
I will and maybe thinking I'll wait until there's more episodes. I skimmed through the comments and it's lively.
Thanks! :) I have been swamped with work this past week, and this week as well is looking just as busy, that I fall asleep and it's dreaming about work, lol! I think I'll do what you did and skim the comments, and wait for more episodes.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks! :) I have been swamped with work this past week, and this week as well is looking just as busy, that I fall asleep and it's dreaming about work, lol! I think I'll do what you did and skim the comments, and wait for more episodes.
I think the storyline sounds interesting. Nang'ek was rich and fall from grace and then have to go work in pra'ek's hotel. Which means he'll probably fall for her secretly or something and many nang'rais -lol.

I am excited for the lakorn after this one with Andrew and Matt. Pre'ek falls for Nang'ek but initially dislike her. There's willing|babysw

Noire89

Simply smile
I think the storyline sounds interesting. Nang'ek was rich and fall from grace and then have to go work in pra'ek's hotel. Which means he'll probably fall for her secretly or something and many nang'rais -lol.

I am excited for the lakorn after this one with Andrew and Matt. Pre'ek falls for Nang'ek but initially dislike her. There's willing|babysw
:) Kim starts off rich and ends up in James hands. I'm going to wait all the way till episode 9 is up and subbed before I start watching it, that way I can marathon through it and less episodes to wait for,lol! Thanks for the info:)

Matt and Andrew have a lakorn project together?!? Where have I been,lol, those two would be so interesting to watch together!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for missing KC and keeping this thread lively.
@Noire89, yep. Matt and Andrew have Meuan Khon La Faak Fah. Here's the link to that thread ka:
https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/ch3-meuan-khon-la-faak-fah-maker-j-andrew-g-matt-p.62357/

Someone called for more pictures of ThitJee or Mark & Yaya....Here come some more na ka.

A very big THANKS to our Katelyn for this beautiful fanart na ka.....

Too bad we didn't see this scene in the lakorn. Miss Jee is gorgeous here...

Cute...

cr:rightful owner, Katelyn, pantip

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
Thank you everyone for missing KC and keeping this thread lively.
@Noire89, yep. Matt and Andrew have Meuan Khon La Faak Fah. Here's the link to that thread ka:
https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/ch3-meuan-khon-la-faak-fah-maker-j-andrew-g-matt-p.62357/

Someone called for more pictures of ThitJee or Mark & Yaya....Here come some more na ka.

A very big THANKS to our Katelyn for this beautiful fanart na ka.....

Too bad we didn't see this scene in the lakorn. Miss Jee is gorgeous here...

Cute...

cr:rightful owner, Katelyn, pantip
Thanks for the link and the pics which are so pretty:) that dress:icon12: