[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Ah. Lol wanting to giggle at every sweet scene today. Lol but in class and laughing at my phone makes me look a little crazy. ROFL I'll see some of you girls in BH.

twister02

M♥K
Tho we didn't get a full kiss on the lips at the end but I'm literally smiling from ear to ear with the small kisses in the cheeks, forehead etc. It's so sweet I might get diabetis. Haha.

To be honest tho, the baby shower part felt kinda rushed. There's a lot of people missing. P'Suki, Kru Ari, Aunt Wadee, Jariya. Literally the people who were instrumental for ThitJee to be reunited.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I'm contemplating on starting BH tomorrow because I just can't say goodbye to KC yet... I haven't really been keeping up to date with BH but I hope this version is a lot better than Vee and Pancakes version, so far I'm liking the lead more than the old version.

And is anyone else listening to the soundtrack non-stop?? I keep replaying the two songs over and over again since the lakorn ended.

wannaknowlakorn

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone,

I've been a silent reader all this time and promise myself not to comment until this lakorn end.

First of all, I just wanna say thank you guys for leaving spoilers, fanfic, gifs, and witty comment. You guys really made my day while waiting for KC these past weeks. It's my first time actually log in into this forum and put my self as a reader in this forum (since everyone around me doesn't know anything about thai lakorn). It's like I've met friends that i can talk to and spazz about KC, yaya, and mark.

I've watched so many lakorn and tbh KC owns me. Idk what to say about this lakorn anymore because this lakorn just made me realize how in love I am with Yaya and made me fall into Mark's handsomeness.

I always like Yaya but this lakorn makes me loves her. And of course all of you.

So thankyou and I hope we can meet in another forum. Or maybe just stay in this forum forever because I think I can't never forget abt KC.

Ps: I haven't watched the last ep because i cant understand thai and have to wait SJDK's sub. Huhu

Much love from Indonesia.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I'm still drunk and I don't know what's happening. lol I'm still confused. I'll probably still confused still tomorrow. So don't try and explain. Thank you guys though for explanaing. I'll try to read this tomorrow.

Butterfly_Sheena

sarNie Egg
OMG..haven't seen the episode yet but just looking at the pics makes my heart explode with anticipation :icon12::icon12::icon12:

Oh god why did it have to end...my life is literally over now...:sad6::sad6::sad6:

COME BACK THIT & JEE!!!!:worship2::worship2::worship2:
Looks like the next couple of weeks m gonna be locked in my room binge watching KC coz this KC/MY fever wont be going down easily:pancarta:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Glad you could join us!

Better late than never.

upload_2017-3-13_10-25-32.jpeg

After being a silent reader/watcher for awhile, it is time to bid farewell to such an amazing lakorn:crybaby2:

Yaya is honestly so beautiful and talented. She continues on improving with each and every project she does. One of my favorite actresses for sure. I hope more mature roles are given to her like this one. Shows that she can truly do it all. I can't wait until her and nadech's new lakorn(s) come out now. I've missed my otp. :icon12:

But I digressed

I've always liked Mark, but this was truly one of his best work. His acting improved greatly.:love: I always thought he was cute, but damn this lakorn really showed how attractive he really is.

This lakorn was a roller coaster of a ride tho. So many times that I wanted to jump out from my screen and slap some sense into piak, but Toey really did justice to her character. Chaiyan pissed me off here and there, but he was really like a big brother to Jee and really wanted to protect her. Piak was just too crazy to realize that, but I felt like Chaiyan should've tried a bit harder. Piak and chaiyan had a lot of unnecessary scenes in the previous episodes, so I'm glad that towards the end, we really got to enjoy Jee and Thit finally being cute together.

Glad that Dao got her happy ending too. Jane was too annoying for me to really care about her Glad that pim got slapped so many times at the end.

It was a beautiful and emotional roller coaster to say the least. I can't wait to future lakorns with Yaya and Mark. I hope they win lots of awards with this lakorn.

I really enjoyed reading this thread. It kept me sane as I waited for Mondays and Tuesdays to arrive. Thank you all. And a special thanks to the people who posted spoilers, i don't know how I would've survived without them

I got a notification that the first two part is already subbed so I'm off to fan girl again :angel10:

Hello everyone,

I've been a silent reader all this time and promise myself not to comment until this lakorn end.

First of all, I just wanna say thank you guys for leaving spoilers, fanfic, gifs, and witty comment. You guys really made my day while waiting for KC these past weeks. It's my first time actually log in into this forum and put my self as a reader in this forum (since everyone around me doesn't know anything about thai lakorn). It's like I've met friends that i can talk to and spazz about KC, yaya, and mark.

I've watched so many lakorn and tbh KC owns me. Idk what to say about this lakorn anymore because this lakorn just made me realize how in love I am with Yaya and made me fall into Mark's handsomeness.

I always like Yaya but this lakorn makes me loves her. And of course all of you.

So thankyou and I hope we can meet in another forum. Or maybe just stay in this forum forever because I think I can't never forget abt KC.

Ps: I haven't watched the last ep because i cant understand thai and have to wait SJDK's sub. Huhu

Much love from Indonesia.

MarkYaya

sarNie Egg
After 26/3 I will share my feeling about this meeting for sure,
Banmarkpantip told us to bring handmade Birthday card to him and the present if you want to give it to him, but I've never do something handmade almost a decade, then my idea so blank, and I still don't know what should I give him for birthday present.
You all have any idea? advise me please.
If you know how to draw, draw all of your favorite Sathit scenes and write some phrase along with the drawing. You met Mark before so you might know what Mark likes. If you give Mark a birthday card, wish him to get awards for his role.

Lizonelove

sarNie Egg
Awwwwz ...love :icon12:all their scenes but I would've fainted a little if they did a lip to lip kiss. Why?! It would have been the best ever. :cheer: