[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay so I wonder what is Jee's mother doing at the temple and she wears white. She's repenting or something like that??? Like is there a Thai tradition where you can stay at the temple? Enlighten me please thank you

Vivguirra

sarNie Hatchling
Half the episode he looking for her, the other half him trying to stay with her and 1% of the episode they happy #notfair

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Okay so I wonder what is Jee's mother doing at the temple and she wears white. She's repenting or something like that??? Like is there a Thai tradition where you can stay at the temple? Enlighten me please thank you
It's Buddhist meditation

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
she's staying at the temple while waiting for the verdict by the court

twister02

M♥K
When I saw Thit in the helipad I was literally asking "Thit, are you trying to make a sad music video?"

Anyway, smart move for Thit to go to Jariya. Jariya's voice reminded me of the narration in one of La Ong Fong song I have on my playlist. Haha