[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
This is Mark's fan meeting on 26/3/17 only 360 person can join this meeting, I'm one of that.
360 people ... people meaning more then one. Person is only one. Sorry. I had to correct it.
Congrats~~ I hope you have a great time. I guess you've met Mark a lot then?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yes, saw that too! Push and Yaya why not, right?

But KC will be my #1 lakorn till another good one comes along which I think won't be anytime soon! #KCFever #MarkYaya #SathitJee :icon12::icon12::icon12:
Push and Yaya??? Count me IN!!! Push has the same "jerk" -ish feeling to him like Mark's. And he is cute too! But is it possible? Is he a freelance? Isn't he attached to CH7 or something...

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
IMG_2288.PNG
Oh my!!!!!!
The caption kills me >_<
When I read the caption , the scene where Mr.Sathit said these words just immediately came out ( like I remember all this )!!
Cr: owner
Huh! Last day :( feel bittersweet :(o_O

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Very funny.....hahaha
Kim: Kluen Cheewit will end today!! It's not trueee
Guy: Calm down.
Don't you want to watch Buang Hong!!

cr:ssbtch3
Kim: Need to get to the other side of the road. Must. Cross. Road.

Guy: No you can't! There are many KC fans waiting in cars, lorries, trucks to run over you!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ok this is a random question as I'm watching award shows of Yaya on YT.

What award show in Thailand would equal or come close to a golden globe or oscars in the USA that is comparison?

I wanted to keep an eye out for it this year or did it pass, and I have to wait next year to see it?

Thanks in advance :confused12:;)
I believe it's Subhanahongsa Awards or Golden Swan Award that is equivalent to an Oscar. The Golden Doll Awards is big. Also Kom Chad Luek Awards.

I am so anxious for the last episode. The whole episode better be majority Thit and Jee.

twister02

M♥K
Push and Yaya??? Count me IN!!! Push has the same "jerk" -ish feeling to him like Mark's. And he is cute too! But is it possible? Is he a freelance? Isn't he attached to CH7 or something...
I think he's a freelancer.. He doesn't have a contract with Exact or GMM (where he usually do dramas).