[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Someone asked what's Yaya's next project and hope it would be with Mark again.

Well, her next lakorn will be Prick Fah and is rumored to be with Mario.

Nadech's next project is rumored to be with Broadcast Thai and will be collaborated with Korea.

Noire89

Simply smile

Nadech's next project is rumored to be with Broadcast Thai and will be collaborated with Korea.
If that's true that would be an interesting couple to see. Mario is a good actor and what I saw of him with Mint, he can do cold and caring. And it would be interest to see how they play off one another.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I had to read over 5 pages from where i left!
Sorry im only able to join after work which is like 5 hours from now!

Happy KC last day ppl! Or okay not so happy :(:(:(

Erlee

sarNie Egg

I love to see her with Mario, I would watch it because of them two and something different. I think Mario is a pretty good actor.

There were also rumors that it could be James Ji again though which I wouldn't mind but I would prefer Mario.

I saw a fan had collaborate Yaya and Push in a MV, surprisingly they actually look great together. I think Push is actually very handsome, he's tall too.

Noire89

Simply smile
I love to see her with Mario, I would watch it because of them two and something different. I think Mario is a pretty good actor.

There were also rumors that it could be James Ji again though which I wouldn't mind but I would prefer Mario.

I saw a fan had collaborate Yaya and Push in a MV, surprisingly they actually look great together. I think Push is actually very handsome, he's tall too.
Ooooh! I saw that too lol! They do look cute together.

lookitsme

sarNie Egg

Ooooh! I saw that too lol! They do look cute together.
Yes, saw that too! Push and Yaya why not, right?

But KC will be my #1 lakorn till another good one comes along which I think won't be anytime soon! #KCFever #MarkYaya #SathitJee :icon12::icon12::icon12:

lookitsme

sarNie Egg
I really admire video makers for their time and effort to do fanmade videos of lakorns. Those Mark-Yaya MVs are really good. Wait, Mark actually wanted a sequel?!?! Hopefully his wish will be granted!

Hello there @lookitsme! :) Mabuhay! :D The ET industry here in the country need to learn something from other countries and try to switch up pairings because why not? These stars deserve to grow professionally and personally :D
Hi! @Maricon :)

Yes, Mario and Yaya would look good BUT what's that story about? Is it an action lakorn? I don't do action lakorn. It's annoying to me. LoL

But lookie:
IMG_8832.jpg

Mark has some serious competition and poor Na...all his buddies are getting paired with Ya. :p

Ebonee

sarNie Egg
*sigh of relief*
I was left at page 273. And because I don't want to be left out, I read most of every newly posted comments in this forum, watched most of the recommended FMVs. I tell you, I think I just held my breath for that moment.

Anyways, KC would be one of the best tv series for me. I really love the plot, in which the female lead character would be misunderstood by the male lead yet turns out that what he thought was wrong all along (my favorite plot ever!).

PS I had fun reading your comments. I don't want this thread to finish as much as I don't like KC to finish as well. (Grrrr! I had been sacrificing my thesis for KC! HAHAHAHA!)

Noire89

Simply smile
*sigh of relief*
I was left at page 273. And because I don't want to be left out, I read most of every newly posted comments in this forum, watched most of the recommended FMVs. I tell you, I think I just held my breath for that moment.

Anyways, KC would be one of the best tv series for me. I really love the plot, in which the female lead character would be misunderstood by the male lead yet turns out that what he thought was wrong all along (my favorite plot ever!).

PS I had fun reading your comments. I don't want this thread to finish as much as I don't like KC to finish as well. (Grrrr! I had been sacrificing my thesis for KC! HAHAHAHA!)
The Thesis can wait one more day, lol! This is stress relief from thesis research/work. ;)
But being serious good luck with your thesis! :)