[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Me too, never have I been this vocal on AF, but then again I just signed up last fall too -lol.

I love this lakorn so much that I plan on buying the DVD sets when it's available and 10 years from now, I want to be able to watch it again and in HD.
I want to buy that DVD sets but it's quite expensive so just inform us if there are any BTS or Cut scenes that are worth to buy.

OMG, you are the FMV queen. Where do you see all these vids? On the suggestion feed?
Have you seen any of mine? I went crazy and did 10 FMV for KC already (even for GRGR, I only did 8)

Here is my Mark Yaya Playlist: Started off with Strange & Beautiful and ended with Love on the Brain. LOL
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-z_9bv3Ilh4tKkG199QeX3i2S8lzB2mQ
Thank you guys for creating those MVs. I used to search MarkYa MVs but hardly to see before KC. But now, there are tons of their MVs, we can see more and more MVs of MarkYa:aaaaa: I just wish someone will make a playlist of all their MVs and we have you. Thank you again
Louis did Sawan Biang, I loved his character there:thumbup:
I hate his character in first half lakorn but he was better in later. But i hate most his appearance and now he looks so handsome here.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
:risas3::risas3::risas3:
P' Suki is life! Telling you the truth no matter what:risas3::risas3::risas3:
I know right? How about when he wanted to go with Jee to find Dao and Jee got into her car and drove away. P'Suki calls his driver and then he said " Really? Is this really the time to go wash the car?" I know not too many people will go and watch the lakorns as many times as I have, but P'Suki is so funny and snippy at the same time.

Noire89

Simply smile
I know right? How about when he wanted to go with Jee to find Dao and Jee got into her car and drove away. P'Suki calls his driver and then he said " Really? Is this really the time to go wash the car?" I know not too many people will go and watch the lakorns as many times as I have, but P'Suki is so funny and snippy at the same time.
Yes. My favorite line is when he said to Chaiyan in the hospital something along the lines of 'did I get out of my house this morning with my left foot instead of my right foot, eh?' Lol!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
#helping300
I might late for discussing NY but I agree that they pair up so much to compare with other koojins. However, we can't do anything if their fans, producers, companies want them as duo to bring profit. At first, I feel it's strange and weird when they keep pairing too much comparing other countries's pranang. But when you see in Philippines, I know one couple keep pairing for drama, movies, events and that is Kathniel. They have around 3,4 dramas and 3,4 movies and someone correct me if I'm wrong. I think they are now around 18 and 20. I don't follow much about Filipino dramas or entertainment industry, but whatever I searched when I want to watch that drama, the main couple end up dating or used to date before.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
lol alichgo, yes, maybe i haven't watched as many times as you (i do selective scenes) did but i love p'suki's comments haha...usually i find the gay people in lakorns annoying like they would talk TOO much nonsense, but p'suki is lovable.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
#helping300
I might late for discussing NY but I agree that they pair up so much to compare with other koojins. However, we can't do anything if their fans, producers, companies want them as duo to bring profit. At first, I feel it's strange and weird when they keep pairing too much comparing other countries's pranang. But when you see in Philippines, I know one couple keep pairing for drama, movies, events and that is Kathniel. They have around 3,4 dramas and 3,4 movies and someone correct me if I'm wrong. I think they are now around 18 and 20. I don't follow much about Filipino dramas or entertainment industry, but whatever I searched when I want to watch that drama, the main couple end up dating or used to date before.
It's pretty much all Philippine love teams. KathNiel, LizQuen, and JaDine. Even before with Bea and John Lloyd, KimErald... and so on.

Erlee

sarNie Egg
#helping300
I'm having such mixed feelings about episode 15, I don't want it to end.. I feel I need to go out and buy heaps of tissues. I'mllooking forward to seeing Mark cry, I like how he cries. Some people has said that it's
not emotional enough but I think it is. It suits Sathit's personality...if
Mark was to play someone like
Kawee then I think he probably need to be more fierce and hatred in his cry like Ken T did.

Luckily my other half is in Norway right now and he's not going see me cry like a baby because KC has ended.

And lakornkiki to answer your question yea one of your vids has made its way into my suggested lists, lol wayyy back,

This one :)
OH.... YAYYYY! It did show up on KC fanvids. THERE ARE SO MANY FMVs, I was curious if mine are just hidden away because the view numbers are not that high. Good thing I selfishly do them to get ThitJee out of my system so it's a win win... I enjoy making FMV, people who wants to watch can watch. I work really hard on music choice and got a few compliments on IG so I am a happy fan girl. lol

Well to be honest by the 3rd and 4th times, I FF only for Jee and Thit and keep episode 12 on repeat. I agree with you on P'Suki, his scenes are never annoying and always entertaining. Here are some of my favorite P'Suki's reactions and these scenes are quite funny.

View attachment 4158
Mine is still "Please go HOME!" to Chayan.... He said what we wanted to say. Love P'Suki's character.