[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
May someone please translate Yaya's caption... I'm sure both yaya ,mark and tha casts feels the same way as we all do not wanting KC to come to an end..
Thanks for sharing na ka.

Caption: This will end today. After eagerly awaiting for the whole story.....might as well continue to cheer na ka hehe.
ps. Definitely prepare a pillow to pinch ka.

Awww.....can't wait....

cr:rightful owner

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
#helping300

I wish I could understand the whole thing. My thai is bad, can only understand quarter of what he's saying. Can someone tell me what he says about KC and Sathit? Greatly appreciated.
Nothing much just he saying that it's ending on Monday... He doesn't want it to end..... promoted kims and James ji's drama and osts that starts after KC. Go request a part 2 with the producer.... Someone asked if theyre having a closing party for the drama and he said a few people have asked about the party and promotions but the drama finished filming a while ago.. Both him and yaya are busy filming two dramas that's why they haven't appeared on any talk show to promote KC. He mention someone that had him write about satit's life on a4 paper and he did 1 page and a half.

Last edited:

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Only one more day.. where I live, it's 7pm and the whole episode finishes uploading on tv3 channel around 8-9am in the morning tomorrow. I can't wait!!! I'm super excited for the last episode.. but at the same time I don't want it to end T____T mixed feelings

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
im sad if it ends nothing to watch. Mark is hot cute p'ek. his lips are so pink and luscious plump
Yes, I was watching that video someone posted here and all I looked at was his lip and his laughters - very luscious and must be soft. :nut:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
I recently watch Num and Ann's version of TPK so not sure if I will try the new one since I don't know Son. For me, I have to have the hots for pra'ek before I watch a lakorn. What I am planning to do is that I will go back and watch all of Mark's previous lakorns and keep an eye out for BH ( James ji). I tend to stick with one pra'ek until the next one pulls me away.

I will probably passed on Weir/Min's lakorn. Weir - was one of my top favorite but I left him behind and have moved on to others and then finally to MARK. I sound like a broken record, but all that is needed to pull me away is a cute pra'ek and a good revenge kiss/slap lakorn. That's why I am so anxious to see some revenge remakes and the pra'ek that will be cast for Fai Leung, Sawan Bieng, and Jamloey Ruk ( always wanted to see this one and have not seen this it yet).
If you haven't watch JLR I recommend you do. This was the first lakorn that got me hook onto Thai lakorn. I didn't know both Aum and Aff at that time, and I also thought Aum was not really good looking but after episode 2 he look so sexy and HOTT to me lol. To be honest I don't even know and can't imagine if the actors now can do justice to Aum's role as Harit. I also recommend Sud Sai Pan too if you haven't seen it, Love both Toomtam and Vill so much and can't wait to watch TPK for them. Sorry this post was not about KC.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait for the finale episode, and hopefully we get a MY reunion soon in another slap/kiss too lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
If you haven't watch JLR I recommend you do. This was the first lakorn that got me hook onto Thai lakorn. I didn't know both Aum and Aff at that time, and I also thought Aum was not really good looking but after episode 2 he look so sexy and HOTT to me lol. To be honest I don't even know and can't imagine if the actors now can do justice to Aum's role as Harit. I also recommend Sud Sai Pan too if you haven't seen it, Love both Toomtam and Vill so much and can't wait to watch TPK for them. Sorry this post was not about KC.
I want to watch JLR cause I heard so much great things but man, I am not sure about Aum. That's why I want a remake with Mario, Nadech, or Mark ( again). I want to go gaga for Mario or Nadech too, but I am not there there yet.

I tried SSP cause Nang'ek is pretty but stop mid way at epi 1 when the pra'ek kept trying to kiss her cause he thought she was his gf.

So movies to try - JLR, GRGR, and SSP.

I want to watch JLR cause I heard so much great things but man, I am not sure about Aum. That's why I want a remake with Mario, Nadech, or Mark ( again). I want to go gaga for Mario or Nadech too, but I am not there there yet.

I tried SSP cause Nang'ek is pretty but stop mid way at epi 1 when the pra'ek kept trying to kiss her cause he thought she was his gf.

So movies to try - JLR, GRGR, and SSP.
Yes, Vill Wannarot is very pretty (one of my fav) and she was great in SSP. You should try Sao Noi too. Very good story. :)

saki

sarNie Adult
I have to partially agree and disagree.

For me I dont mind NY onscreen once a year. As an international fan I dont follow MOST thai lakorns. I just wait for specific one's related to my favorite actor, actress (NY). I have NO problem with them being paired with others but as their fan I would expect one from NY atleast every 1 or 2 years.o
I dont agree that their chemistry had fizzled in their last 2 lakorns, their scripts had. If KC dint have intense scenes I dont think it would have been great and same goes for NY lakorns.
I get what you are saying but in my case, I don't think I want NY paired every year because it seems that most actresses/actors get only one (1) lakorn a year. Yaya didn't even have anything aired last 2016 although I know it's because KC was pushed back (for reasons unknown, KC was in production for two years already. Then the king's funeral happened, etc...) my point is that if NY paired up every year then we would not get to see them with others at all. I understand there are fans who want only NY ( and that's their choice) but there are also other fans who want to see N and Y with others. I don't know if it's really the channel behind it or the directors or the producers but for some reason it always ends up as NY...so only one set of fans are considered.

I am a big NY fan but I like them with others- MY are really good in KC i would say their chemistry is just as good as their koojin and we would not have known that if lakornthai did not take a chance with them. I am sure glad they did because if not, people would still keep insisting that Yaya has no range and she only has chemistry with Nadech...we can now see this is not true.

For the record, I would love to see NY in a revenge/slap lakorn just like KC... but because they will be pairing up (and back to back again) for LLSR and LR I think it would have to be after a few years. Well at least they've already done this type of lakorn with GRGR but I kind of wish they were a bit older in GRGR, the leads even had a kid there but it couldn't be included in the script maybe due to age...
I wish that in the kissing that she has was more real. I'm sure that the one she did with Mark was real because we saw it on the MV but they didn't show us of it in the series. Of course we as an audiences want to see a bit of spice in these love scenes.
Yes, I noticed this too...in the first version of the KC ost they showed us the kiss and it was real- they showed the full scene but when the episode aired, they zoomed in too much on Mark and Yaya's faces so you couldn't see the whole thing they even changed the angle. It's the same with the CPR scene you could actually see more in the bts pictures but in the episode it was zoomed in again (too much, actually ) it was like they had to tame it down or something. This is why i liked the scene in the couch more when Thit visits Gee at her place - you could see the kiss more with no zooming lol. It makes me think it was CH3 behind the censorship because it couldn't be the production - lakorn thai already filmed it in the first place my guess is they were asked to tame it down...but there's really no reason for that, it's just a kiss. Other actors get those scenes too.