[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Noire89

Simply smile
I want 'alone' time too .. but we can't use our experience to judge other. We do see them having alone time too -- they're not always with each other throughout the year. She hangs out with friends, friends, event alone without him and vise versa. Just because we see them onscreen 'often' it doesn't mean they're always with each other all the time.

Sometimes, news are just news. They need to be consistent with their answers so if you're referring to what have happened a few days ago about Yadech's interview .. it's a gimmick for the fans to be 'imaginable/mano' about their romance. Who knows, behind close door, they could be normal just like you and I, giving each other space/meet up when they want/need to lol
I just meant when they are working together on everything it seemed like there was only them two all the time and always together, which they had done for so long that it is understandable why it would seem that they fizzled a bit, even if they were hot and heavy for real, the exposure would make it look otherwise. The next projects came off as lacklustre but their photoshoots were amazing.

As adorable as they are I just felt it went overboard, sorry to all the die hard NY fans, I mean no offense, I love them just not on every single project.

I hope this makes sense, my brain is so muddled from medicine I took.
I mean no insults to anyone and if it comes off that way I apologize.

Last edited by a moderator:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree. Cant decide if KC adds more to Yaya or Yaya adds more to KC.

Should I be happy that KC is finally over and I can get SOME work done on Monday's & Tuesday's. First its watching it live, then I miss few scenes in livestream esp. ending so I watch the whole thing on youtube (skipping the anyoying parts), then its so kind of SDJK FANSUB who start subbing immediately and obv I watch those too. I work in night shifts so KC live starts excatly during my work hours so normally I have pending work on MON & TUE.
Or should I be sad that mon and tue are going to be painfully boring and all you do is work work work. I will miss my ThitJee and spazzing with you guys esp during livestream. WHAT TO DO:fighting3::fighting3:
LIVESTREAM LET'S GO. COME SPAZZ TOGETHER IN THIS THREAD

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
We are going to get our life back after KC but why are we crying about it? I guess, I really don't want it to end. I can stalk ThitJee for another 6 months if they let us. :nut:

What's everyone doing next? I am going to watch Tae Pang Korn with Son, Vill (my other favorite girl) and Toomtam but I need to wait a week or two to get ThitJee fever to die down. I planned to watch Weir/Min lakorn when it aired too but couldn't (and I love Weir). KC took over my life since it aired.
I recently watch Num and Ann's version of TPK so not sure if I will try the new one since I don't know Son. For me, I have to have the hots for pra'ek before I watch a lakorn. What I am planning to do is that I will go back and watch all of Mark's previous lakorns and keep an eye out for BH ( James ji). I tend to stick with one pra'ek until the next one pulls me away.

I will probably passed on Weir/Min's lakorn. Weir - was one of my top favorite but I left him behind and have moved on to others and then finally to MARK. I sound like a broken record, but all that is needed to pull me away is a cute pra'ek and a good revenge kiss/slap lakorn. That's why I am so anxious to see some revenge remakes and the pra'ek that will be cast for Fai Leung, Sawan Bieng, and Jamloey Ruk ( always wanted to see this one and have not seen this yet).

Last edited:

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
i don't know but for me MY still has more chem than NY. when nadech and yaya look at each other, their eyes are not that mesmerizing compared to mark and yaya. omg! when mark and yaya eyes come together it says everything! i sense that the feeling of longing to be together like you're the only one i want to be with. that's how strong they make me feel. plus mark is hotter too haha... nadech's more like the guy next door for me. i'd like another MY but not back to back like NY because it'll get boring. we need to build up that anticipation. but so far, mark is yaya's best pra'ek and vice versa!

i'd like to watch the ending live too with everyone, but have to work and don't have any patience for commercials and no ff button lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Being Yadech fans is a blessing or a curse? at the same time.

I will never understand how come other productions or lakorns with other actors/actresses could finish or wrap up within 6 to 12 months. However, Yadech's lakorns seem to take forever to finish like RFTD or even the Switching Bodies filming right now. It seems like the producers are taking their sweetest time and in no hurry to finish. This doesn't seem fair for both Nadech and Yaya since they have already committed their time and cannot accept another lakorns. Furthermore, it makes them like they're always spending time together.

Media likes them, publications like them, production house likes them, people likes them so they are over exposed. Some are tired of them, but I'm sure many people (actors/actresses) would love to be in their position.

As a Yadech fan and more so of Yaya, I would love to see them working with other actors and actresses. They can get out of their comfort zone and can learn and grow their craft. They can also gain new fans base just like KC here. Yaya has gained some of Mark's fans and vice versa. It's a win/win situation for everyone.

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
I recently watch Num and Ann's version of TPK so not sure if I will try the new one since I don't know Son. For me, I have to have the hots for pra'ek before I watch a lakorn. What I am planning to do is that I will go back and watch all of Mark's previous lakorns and keep an eye out for BH ( James ji). I tend to stick with one pra'ek until the next one pulls me away.

I will probably passed on Weir/Min's lakorn. Weir - was one of my top favorite but I left him behind and have moved on to others and then finally to MARK. I sound like a broken record, but all that is needed to pull me away is a cute pra'ek and a good revenge kiss/slap lakorn. That's why I am so anxious to see some revenge remakes and the pra'ek that will be cast for Fai Leung, Sawan Bieng, and Jamloey Ruk ( always wanted to see this one and have not seen this it yet).
Whaaaaaat they have a new version the heck?!?!? It can't be! I love that lakorn! Anne was the best with Num.....the names in the new version doesn't even sound familiar......I'm sad that they remade this already... :-(

Whaaaaaat they have a new version the heck?!?!? It can't be! I love that lakorn! Anne was the best with Num.....the names in the new version doesn't even sound familiar......I'm sad that they remade this already... :-(
You should know Son Yuke and Vill Wannarot. They were like the koojin/hot couple like 10 years ago...
Here is the trailer:

Sorry for being off topic but I was really waiting for Tae Pang Korn and so shocked when KC fever took over EVERY THINGGGGGGG. :p
Now, I do nothing but stalk Mark and Yaya's IG. oh, add P'Da and P'Aew IG too. :risas3:

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I've noticed that off screen couples have less chemistry on screen. I have no explanation for this but I've always noticed it to be like that. Although, I'm an NY fan, I like them to have lakorns apart. Maybe that's why I spazz on MY more than NY. I'm actually an MK fan too, but somehow I feel like MK's chemistry is more than NY. Maybe, I just really love how Mark has matured, and I can actually see him do remakes of Ken T.'s lakorns and that's saying something for me. For me Nadech and Kim have more chemistry as well. I just like both koojins as much. I've followed NY since DJA and for me DJA still has the best chemistry for me.

I just realized how I haven't actually spazzed on any lakorn as much as I do here. KC just moved to my number 1 lakorn favorite. I don't think any rushed ending can ruin it for me. I just love this lakorn so much.

Being Yadech fans is a blessing or a curse? at the same time.

I will never understand how come other productions or lakorns with other actors/actresses could finish or wrap up within 6 to 12 months. However, Yadech's lakorns seem to take forever to finish like RFTD or even the Switching Bodies filming right now. It seems like the producers are taking their sweetest time and in no hurry to finish. This doesn't seem fair for both Nadech and Yaya since they have already committed their time and cannot accept another lakorns. Furthermore, it makes them like they're always spending time together.

Media likes them, publications like them, production house likes them, people likes them so they are over exposed. Some are tired of them, but I'm sure many people (actors/actresses) would love to be in their position.

As a Yadech fan and more so of Yaya, I would love to see them working with other actors and actresses. They can get out of their comfort zone and can learn and grow their craft. They can also gain new fans base just like KC here. Yaya has gained some of Mark's fans and vice versa. It's a win/win situation for everyone.

I think it's social media that is being a fan for NY (or MK) really exhausting. We see them tooooooo much.
I was a fanatical NY fan (I know you know that, lol) but I had to take a break. I felt like I focus on them too much and not MY OWN LIFE. So I stopped.

What we need to remember is that NY and MK are brands as individuals and as couples. They are stronger when they are playing the koojin card. I'll leave it at that.

For my personal viewing pleasure, yes, I'd want more of Mark and Yaya. The chemistry is really there and strong. It's like forbidden love strong.

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
You should know Son Yuke and Vill Wannarot. They were like the koojin/hot couple like 10 years ago...
Here is the trailer:

Sorry for being off topic but I was really waiting for Tae Pang Korn and so shocked when KC fever took over EVERY THINGGGGGGG. :p
Now, I do nothing but stalk Mark and Yaya's IG. oh, add P'Da and P'Aew IG too. :risas3:
THANK YOU FOR THE PREVIEW! Ohhh my it is soo darn true that they remade it! It's NOT THE SAME :-( I still have the soundtrack on my iPhone lol! I'll pass.... I can't have it ruined for me the version I love most.

You made me realize that these past few days I've been stalking their IG TOO! ohh lord I have Succumb to the KC madness. Watching and rewatching KC fanMV TOO. yikes

For me Nadech and Kim have more chemistry as well. I just like both koojins as much. I've followed NY since DJA and for me DJA still has the best chemistry for me.
I guess I volunteered to help move this thread to reach 300. :risas3:

DON'T KILL ME PLEASE.... I must confess that I couldn't watch Nadech and Kim. It was at the height of my Nadech crush and both of them were at their heaviest. I think I was just mad at Kim's fans at that time so I skipped the lakorn. :fighting3: There were so much fan war. See why I quit being a fan girl? Too much emotional suffering that has nothing to do with my own life.

As for the weight issue, all 4 of them look great now. I think Mark is good influence on Kim. Both looks really good. Nadech looks buff and fit. Yaya is maturing nicely so I think all of them are in a really good place. In love and in work.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I cried so much with this movie in her second life. So sad and the songs and melodies did not help cause those were so sad too.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
I dont know why I'm posting here.hehe. Since I've excidently watch kluen cheevit on youtube few days ago, its very addicting on a very good ways. The girl gee was so pretty and thit was so hot. Cant take my eyes for both of them. Can both of them really couple outside the drama? Because they really look good together. I'm Malaysian and this is my first time watching thai drama. Its so good in my opinion. And bcause of this drama I start to have interest in thai languages and culture. Huhu. Hope to see much good drama from thailand. Love from Malaysia.
oh dear.I'm Malaysian too.and yes.watching lakorn I also have interest in their languages n culture.I don't know KC fever in our country but I'm glad to know you are from Malaysia.:aaaaa:

Noire89

Simply smile
I've noticed that off screen couples have less chemistry on screen. I have no explanation for this but I've always noticed it to be like that. Although, I'm an NY fan, I like them to have lakorns apart. Maybe that's why I spazz on MY more than NY. I'm actually an MK fan too, but somehow I feel like MK's chemistry is more than NY. Maybe, I just really love how Mark has matured, and I can actually see him do remakes of Ken T.'s lakorns and that's saying something for me. For me Nadech and Kim have more chemistry as well. I just like both koojins as much. I've followed NY since DJA and for me DJA still has the best chemistry for me.

I just realized how I haven't actually spazzed on any lakorn as much as I do here. KC just moved to my number 1 lakorn favorite. I don't think any rushed ending can ruin it for me. I just love this lakorn so much.
When I started waiting for the spoilers for KC and then saw that first two episodes I was hooked like never before, lol!
I just never thought I would be joining the forum and going so crazy over this lakorn the way that I have. So glad I did though I met through here really awesome peeps. Y'all are amazingly funny, and wonderful.
I mean my bf watched all 14 episodes because I have been so obsessed with it. Tomorrow night were are going to see the end together after I get back from work (if I don't end up going to a Dr. If I'm not feeling better that is, hopefully the meds do their job tonight and I'll be good).
I have never been into a drama as I feel I like am into this one, and I have been watching series and dramas since I was 10... (I feel old now, hahaha!) Mostly Kdramas because they dub those and my great aunt and one of my godmother loved them, and they still watch them together at their ripe old age of 90 and 96.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
okay..... you guys.... I don't even know what feelings I'm having right now cause KC FINALE is freakin around the corner...Sh*t ... Speaking of MY's koojin's, guys just stop...we should be happy as long as their happy. Man to be honest i was Superrr Surprised mark and yaya even got to work together in KC cause MY with their koojin equaled the two most popular koojins pairs in the industry lol..(MK&NY , does that make sense??) Anyways... I'm still debating on how I should watch tomorrow's episode...LIVE, While its loading on youtube, or, after its fully subbed.... cause I usually watch it while tv3official is still uploading all the parts cause thats when it keeps me going with my boring school day...ugh.. all these mixed feelings... Mark and Yaya got me feeling some kind of wayssss.. Like can there just be more of them in Lakorn world... I can live with that... By the way.. Markyaya's birthday is coming up and there just one day apart... Yaya's March 18 Mark's March 19...kekekeke

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I guess I volunteered to help move this thread to reach 300. :risas3:

DON'T KILL ME PLEASE.... I must confess that I couldn't watch Nadech and Kim. It was at the height of my Nadech crush and both of them were at their heaviest. I think I was just mad at Kim's fans at that time so I skipped the lakorn. :fighting3: There were so much fan war. See why I quit being a fan girl? Too much emotional suffering that has nothing to do with my own life.

As for the weight issue, all 4 of them look great now. I think Mark is good influence on Kim. Both looks really good. Nadech looks buff and fit. Yaya is maturing nicely so I think all of them are in a really good place. In love and in work.
And yes I noticed that too but. These 4 people all have abs now. Like god I can sit all day staring at half naked photos of Nadech and Mark, I'd be full for the rest of the day.

I'm such a sucker for abs. Kim and Nadech are the ones that always eat on set, while Mark and Yaya are very careful with their diet. That's what I've noticed.

But back to Mark's abs, I don't think Kim needs to eat as much since you only need to stare at Mark's abs and you'll feel full already. Maybe just top it off with some water.

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
okay..... you guys.... I don't even know what feelings I'm having right now cause KC FINALE is freakin around the corner...Sh*t ... Speaking of MY's koojin's, guys just stop...we should be happy as long as their happy. Man to be honest i was Superrr Surprised mark and yaya even got to work together in KC cause MY with their koojin equaled the two most popular koojins pairs in the industry lol..(MK&NY , does that make sense??) Anyways... I'm still debating on how I should watch tomorrow's episode...LIVE, While its loading on youtube, or, after its fully subbed.... cause I usually watch it while tv3official is still uploading all the parts cause thats when it keeps me going with my boring school day...ugh.. all these mixed feelings... Mark and Yaya got me feeling some kind of wayssss.. Like can there just be more of them in Lakorn world... I can live with that... By the way.. Markyaya's birthday is coming up and there just one day apart... Yaya's March 18 Mark's March 19...kekekeke
I do all 3 buahahhahahahha!!!

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
And yes I noticed that too but. These 4 people all have abs now. Like god I can sit all day staring at half naked photos of Nadech and Mark, I'd be full for the rest of the day.

I'm such a sucker for abs. Kim and Nadech are the ones that always eat on set, while Mark and Yaya are very careful with their diet. That's what I've noticed.

But back to Mark's abs, I don't think Kim needs to eat as much since you only need to stare at Mark's abs and you'll feel full already. Maybe just top it off with some water.
Really? Lol wow!