[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
BTW have you noticed that recently Kim & Yaya went out together?
Also Mark & Kim are posting again activities where they are together.
Could it be that they are trying to show off a lot that there is nothing between Mark & Yaya so fans like us are not suspecting that anything could happen between them????
Perhaps it's just me that I'm thinking too much. Hahahaha.
Lol and here comes the hidden innuendos.

Possibly, since there are very passionate fans out there. Passionate fans create fanbase that will spend $$$$ on anything, and devote dedicated time to their one and only.... I'm guilty!!!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Sorry gals/guys I am off topic from KC but a little silver lining: I am attempting to accomplish two things 1) moving KC thread along toward 300 pages and 2) more discussion of Yaya :)

@chaitra - You seem so passionate about NY and GRGR that I now feels as though I may have given up on that lakorn too soon before finishing it. I stopped when her sister came to the island to get her ( not sure). I wasn't a fan of both but was watching because I like this type of drama. I may go back when I have nothing else to watch, but first will give BH w/ James Ji and Kim a chance.
If I may I would request you to watch the entire lakorn with a fresh start. I have no doubt that Charles will win you over. Another reason to consider GRGR would be the director as it is the same as KC. GRGR has one of the most heartbreaking scenes in lakorn history. To see Nadech and Yaya portray such intense romance at the age of 17-18 is just amazing. Please do let me know what you think of it when you do watch it.

Perhaps somebody already commented this... But anyone knows which is the song that Jee played after the phone call with Thit??? I haven't been able to find it. :(

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Wow... I'm not a fan of Yaya but she bought me with her KC character. Now I'm curious, I will have to research her background hehehehehe. I didn't know that she had language problems with Nadech.
Yup Yaya's Thai was very limited and Nadech wasn't comfortable with English (not sure if he dint know it entirely) and would always shy away having a conversation with Yaya as she spoke in English. It was only during GRGR that they turned out to be good friends and that is when he would teach her bad words in Thai and ask her to experiment it on other (which she did LOL).

I am just a passionate fan. I feel she gets a lot of heat in spite of doing everything. I totally understand that there are people who always want NY to pair up and frankly speaking such people exist in all fan-clubs and there is nothing wrong in that. Fan wars are not my intention. I completely support both of them and would love for them to pair up with each other and also other actors. Any new experience will help them grow professionally and personally.

I am sorry about my rant about NY. I agree that we should keep this thread for KC only as there are other fans who may not like these conversations. :icon12:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
BTW have you noticed that recently Kim & Yaya went out together?
Also Mark & Kim are posting again activities where they are together.
Could it be that they are trying to show off a lot that there is nothing between Mark & Yaya so fans like us are not suspecting that anything could happen between them????
Perhaps it's just me that I'm thinking too much. Hahahaha.
KC fever is too high in Thailand LOL. Mark and Yaya are a hit as a couple and even most of us here want them to be paired again so just imagine what is the situation in Thailand. But with LLSR coming up in a few months I dont think then will promote Mark and Yaya anymore. In fact even without promotion their pair is a hit so obv Kim to the rescue.

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I'm a fan of NY and think they have great chemistry on/off screen but I'm not going to bias about it. I actually in feel Mark and Yaya have better chemistry on screen... yeah the storyline and their characters has something to with it too but I feel eyes don't lie.

It's the way they stare at each other, their eyes tells us everything. The chemistry is undeniable, I've seen them with their Koojin, I do see the chemistry there and enjoy it a lot but I feel that Mark and Yaya together screams "Hot" without any effort. I think if they were to star in a period lakorn together, Yaya and Mark will still be on fire. Even with TD, they were both young and the storyline wasn't all that good but you definitely have to agree that they look good together, right?

I'm glad they took on this role, I couldn't imagine another Sathit and Jee....I wouldn't be so in love with Sathit if he was played by Nadech (fan) or any other actors. Mark bought favour to Sathit and same goes to Yaya as Jee. I now look at them differently as an actor and actress, they bought sexy back. Lol.

It's pretty unfortunate (sorry NY fans) that Yaya is always cast with Nadech and not have the opportunity to be with other actors. They're everywhere together (not surprised that they started dating) she's stuck with him. She needs to grow.

At least with MK, both have had opportunities to work with other actors and their lakorn are far apart. Kimmy's kiss scenes are quite real with her P'ek compared to Yaya's (it's not really her choice).

I hope it is true and Mark does get that request for part 2 (He must love playing Sathit and being cast with Yaya). Lol
I'm going to continue following Yaya and Mark's work and pray that they will be in another lakorn together.

I must say Thank you to all the people behind KC from the director to producer, makeup artists, stylists, casts, film crews..everyone. It wouldn't be as amazing as it is if it wasn't for them all. You have all captured my heart. KC is the only lakorn that made me smile, laugh, giggle, cry, heart racing, butterflies and even angry. Please bring it on Sequel!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I'm a fan of NY and think they have great chemistry on/off screen but I'm not going to bias about it. I actually in feel Mark and Yaya have better chemistry on screen... yeah the storyline and their characters has something to with it too but I feel eyes don't lie.

It's the way they stare at each other, their eyes tells us everything. The chemistry is undeniable, I've seen them with their Koojin, I do see the chemistry there and enjoy it a lot but I feel that Mark and Yaya together screams "Hot" without any effort. I think if they were to star in a period lakorn together, Yaya and Mark will still be on fire. Even with TD, they were both young and the storyline wasn't all that good but you definitely have to agree that they look good together, right?

I'm glad they took on this role, I couldn't imagine another Sathit and Jee....I wouldn't be so in love with Sathit if he was played by Nadech (fan) or any other actors. Mark bought favour to Sathit and same goes to Yaya as Jee. I now look at them differently as an actor and actress, they bought sexy back. Lol.

It's pretty unfortunate (sorry NY fans) that Yaya is always cast with Nadech and not have the opportunity to be with other actors. They're everywhere together (not surprised that they started dating) she's stuck with him. She needs to grow.

At least with MK, both have had opportunities to work with other actors and their lakorn are far apart. Kimmy's kiss scenes are quite real with her P'ek compared to Yaya's (it's not really her choice).

I hope it is true and Mark does get that request for part 2 (He must love playing Sathit and being cast with Yaya). Lol
I'm going to continue following Yaya and Mark's work and pray that they will be in another lakorn together.

I must say Thank you to all the people behind KC from the director to producer, makeup artists, stylists, casts, film crews..everyone. It wouldn't be as amazing as it is if it wasn't for them all. You have all captured my heart. KC is the only lakorn that made me smile, laugh, giggle, cry, heart racing, butterflies and even angry. Please bring it on Sequel!
I understand and respect your opinion 100 % but why say that NY are stuck together? Would being together often always lead to dating? Perhaps this is the exact reason why NY don't like to share their relationship status with the world and would like to keep it private.

So if they are stuck and that is the reason they are dating then can we assume MK are not too into each other because they act with many co stars? No right...

Lets assume Yaya truly doesn't want to kiss anyone, does that make her any less of an actress? So if other actress cannot justify a cute role, can we also question her the same way?

Last edited:

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
I understand and respect your opinion 100 % but why say that NY are stuck together? Would being together often always lead to dating? Perhaps this is the exact reason why NY don't like to share their relationship status with the world and would like to keep it private.

So if they are stuck and that is the reason they are dating then can we assume MK are not too into each other because they act with many co stars? No right...

Lets assume Yaya truly doesn't want to kiss anyone, does that make her any less of an actress? So if other actress cannot justify a cute role, can we also question her the same way?
I think you are taking their comment out of context.

cecilia

Staff member
NY/MK -- we don't know what they experience everyday to 'fall in' love. We can't assume that they hang out and end up together. If that's the case then there's no 'friend zone' but bf/gf zone only lol.

Actor and actress have all kind of potentials. It's really up to the director to bring that out of them -- Even Mark said it himself that he could not imagine playing such harsh role and so does Yaya but because of the director and p'Da that's why they became Jee and Sathit. Bias or not, I believe that Nadech has that skills to back him up. If he's with a good director and producer, he will outperform himself just like many of his solo works. I believe Yaya broke out of this character because of p'Da's demand as well as p'Aew's ability to direct her better this time than when she did with her Nangfah's character. In Nangfah, Yaya's world is 'innocent' so it makes sense why she was a bit childish in there - a bit bunker due to lack of character .. but Nadech is none to be fooled. He has his skills :p

As for height, I believe Mark is just a bit taller than Nadech but not that much. With heel, Yaya's is probably 5 fingers away from him as well as a few fingers from Nadech.

I think you are taking their comment out of context.
I'm not here for fanwar but the previous writer did write that Yaya is stuck with NADECH because they basically 'EVERYWHERE' together. There are other koojin who did not date even though they work together too -- look at James Ji and Bella :p

If people fall in love and are together 24/7 ... it is because they are in love. I'm going to use p'Marsha' word 'don't be too "in"' to not notice reality. Of course, they're still young and things may change but at this moment she loves him and he loves her .. Between them, they know it better than us fans lol

Last edited:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
NY/MK -- we don't know what they experience everyday to 'fall in' love. We can't assume that they hang out and end up together. If that's the case then there's no 'friend zone' but bf/gf zone only lol.

Actor and actress have all kind of potentials. It's really up to the director to bring that out of them -- Even Mark said it himself that he could not imagine playing such harsh role and so does Yaya but because of the director and p'Da that's why they became Jee and Sathit. Bias or not, I believe that Nadech has that skills to back him up. If he's with a good director and producer, he will outperform himself just like many of his solo works. I believe Yaya broke out of this character because of p'Da's demand as well as p'Aew's ability to direct her better this time than when she did with her Nangfah's character. In Nangfah, Yaya's world is 'innocent' so it makes sense why she was a bit childish in there - a bit bunker due to lack of character .. but Nadech is none to be fooled. He has his skills :p

As for height, I believe Mark is just a bit taller than Nadech but not that much. With heel, Yaya's is probably 5 fingers away from him as well as a few fingers from Nadech.

I agree, Jeerawat is her best character till date and probably one of the best female characters compared to many. Jeerawat is a mature role and even though Yaya cried in every episode it never made her look weak. Nangfah on the other end is a 20 years old girl with the mind of an 8 year old because of the accident. So there is only so much that an 8 year old can be shown as.

Oh my bad, I always though Nadech and Yaya are of equal height. Thought Mark is significantly taller than Nadech. Need to check.

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg

I'm not here for fanwar but the previous writer did write that Yaya is stuck with NADECH because they basically 'EVERYWHERE' together. There are other koojin who did not date even though they work together too -- look at James Ji and Bella :p

If people fall in love and are together 24/7 ... it is because they are in love. I'm going to use p'Marsha' word 'don't be too "in"' to not notice reality. Of course, they're still young and things may change but at this moment she loves him and he loves her .. Between them, they know it better than us fans lol
I'm not for a fan war either, but I think the OP just meant that since they are pretty much everywhere together, they are in a sense stuck together. CH3 will do what's best for their profits and it seems like NY is the biggest money maker. Until fans get bored, they are "stuck together." NY has a lot of lakorns coming out and most of the lakorns they have already made have been with each other. They rarely work with others, so it gives them a sense of "stuck together." I hope that makes sense...

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I think you had misunderstood me by a few things. When I say that they are "stuck together" means that is how their love /relationship blossomed. Not everyone will fall in love with someone they spend so much time with but I guess NY did. It's not a bad thing, they're a hot couple but I wish that she did get more opportunity to be with other actors than just Nadech. I like them pairing but not back to back because I want to see her challenge and I'm not saying Nadech does not challenge her but being with other actors allows us to see if she has chemistry with our other favourite actors. I love to see her with James Ma, Mai (they look good together in KC), Ken T, Mario and even Boy.

With kissing scenes, I did not say that she's less of an actress than any one. (Don't forget she is my number 1 actress in my heart). I wish that in the kissing that she has was more real. I'm sure that the one she did with Mark was real because we saw it on the MV but they didn't show us of it in the series. Of course we as an audiences want to see a bit of spice in these love scenes.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I think you had misunderstood me by a few things. When I say that they are "stuck together" means that is how their love /relationship blossomed. Not everyone will fall in love with someone they spend so much time with but I guess NY did. It's not a bad thing, they're a hot couple but I wish that she did get more opportunity to be with other actors than just Nadech. I like them pairing but not back to back because I want to see her challenge and I'm not saying Nadech does not challenge her but being with other actors allows us to see if she has chemistry with our other favourite actors. I love to see her with James Ma, Mai (they look good together in KC), Ken T, Mario and even Boy.

With kissing scenes, I did not say that she's less of an actress than any one. (Don't forget she is my number 1 actress in my heart). I wish that in the kissing that she has was more real. I'm sure that the one she did with Mark was real because we saw it on the MV but they didn't show us of it in the series. Of course we as an audiences want to see a bit of spice in these love scenes.
I thought they did show the kissing scene. It was the exact same as the MV. If you are talking about character choice then I agree. When NY are paired together esp. when most Thai lakorns are hero centric, Yaya would be at a disadvantage and I find KC refreshing in this matter. Hope she takes on different roles and collabs with different actors. But I am just fed up that people nitpick in spite of she doing everything. CH3 appears to have a lot of restrictions so I just dont get why she gets blamed even when she does her absolute best.

Last edited:
Another awesome MV, kiki!

Thank you na ka for sharing. I still remember your first Yadech MV, My Obsession, so so hot :thumbup::thumbup:
hahaha... Yes, Ya makes me love her characters (in GRGR and here in KC) and I can't handle waiting so ended up making my own FMVs. :p
She steals so much of my free time. Ya better do another kick ass lakorn for me. :risas3:

TBH, I really didn't enjoy the last two lakorns of hers as much. I needed better story line and spice. I watched it of course in support but in KC, I was floored with the script. The words are so biting (I think this is the correct translation but I think you know what I mean). I really really love Yaya as Miss G.