[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, that's why I am glad she got to act in KC- she's no longer a teenager so it's good for her to get grown up roles. :) They have newbies coming in everyday so I don't think Yaya is young by their standards anymore.
Yup totally glad that yaya got to act in KC.. even in this very thread when the casts were announced, most ppl are worried over how yaya would be portraying such a complicated character.. Jeerawat is totally her breakout role, yaya had finally shed the girl next door image and ready for more daring roles

saki

sarNie Adult
"Beauty Is In The Eye of the Beholder" because beauty cannot be judged objectively, for what one person finds beautiful or admirable may not appeal to another.

I like what James Jirayu responded during one of the talk shows for Neung Nai Suang, his lakorn with Yaya and Noey who plays Pim here.

The host asked, " Who is prettier, Yaya or Noey? "

I was expecting him to respond politically that each lady was pretty in their own or unique way, but he said, "In this case, may I be the pretty one? "

Can't wait for the CH3 47th Love Is In The Air concert.

The theme was black and white.
The actors brought their own outfits and performed their own routines to promote the concert.

Poor Mark, I meant Mr. lawyer Sathit tore his pants while jumping up. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

lol I can't believe JameJi said that I think he should play a different role next time...what about n'ek role huh? :risas3:

Ebonee

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone. Does anyone know where I could find Kluen Cheevit ost- อย่าบอกว่า Yah Bauk Wah (Don’t Tell Me That) instrumental? I've been trying to look for one. But I could not understand thai. I'm planning to translate it in english and do a cover.

PS I'm referring to this song by the way

Anie

sarNie Egg
I dont know why I'm posting here.hehe. Since I've excidently watch kluen cheevit on youtube few days ago, its very addicting on a very good ways. The girl gee was so pretty and thit was so hot. Cant take my eyes for both of them. Can both of them really couple outside the drama? Because they really look good together. I'm Malaysian and this is my first time watching thai drama. Its so good in my opinion. And bcause of this drama I start to have interest in thai languages and culture. Huhu. Hope to see much good drama from thailand. Love from Malaysia.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I dont know why I'm posting here.hehe. Since I've excidently watch kluen cheevit on youtube few days ago, its very addicting on a very good ways. The girl gee was so pretty and thit was so hot. Cant take my eyes for both of them. Can both of them really couple outside the drama? Because they really look good together. I'm Malaysian and this is my first time watching thai drama. Its so good in my opinion. And bcause of this drama I start to have interest in thai languages and culture. Huhu. Hope to see much good drama from thailand. Love from Malaysia.
Hello there! Fellow malaysian here!

Okay haha so Yaya, the actress who plays Jee, and Mark (Sathit) are not dating in real life. Actually they already have their own partners, and Mark's girlfriend is Yaya's best friend.

Welcome! Just in time for the last episode tomorrow!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hello there! Fellow malaysian here!

Okay haha so Yaya, the actress who plays Jee, and Mark (Sathit) are not dating in real life. Actually they already have their own partners, and Mark's girlfriend is Yaya's best friend.

Welcome! Just in time for the last episode tomorrow!
What? You are from Malaysia as well? I thought you are from Thailand. Coz you seem to know very much.

Heyya @Anie ! In the nick of time! Tomorrow's episode will be the last one. Hoping to see you in Buang Hong's (BH) thread after KC. Mark's (Sathit) real girlfriend will star in it. Come join the club!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
What? You are from Malaysia as well? I thought you are from Thailand. Coz you seem to know very much.

Heyya @Anie ! In the nick of time! Tomorrow's episode will be the last one. Hoping to see you in Buang Hong's (BH) thread after KC. Mark's (Sathit) real girlfriend will star in it. Come join the club!
Yup i live in KL haha i don't know much tho... but i have been lurking since Game Rai Game Ruk days... might have picked up things here and there lmao

Ebonee

sarNie Egg
Hello again! Sharing everyone my English Cover of Kleun Cheewit's OST อย่าบอกว่า / Yah Bauk Wah (Don’t Tell Me That). If you have time, please do listen and give me a feedback. I would embrace whatever your comments would be. Spare my voice, by the way, I only use my phone for recording it. If anyone needs the lyrics, just reply on this comment. Thank you with
<3
https://soundcloud.com/rainie-cassie/yah-bauk-wah-dont-tell-me-that-cover-1

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I made another SPOILER FMV. It's from all the BTS and P'D's IG. It does make a good spoiler clip and I am so in love with ThitJee. :love::love::love:

Here is me spoiling you all one last time:

Song is Love on the Brain. I found a male version so it's Thit's POV. :p
Thank you! While waiting for tomorrow, I'd watch this!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello again! Sharing everyone my English Cover of Kleun Cheewit's OST อย่าบอกว่า / Yah Bauk Wah (Don’t Tell Me That). If you have time, please do listen and give me a feedback. I would embrace whatever your comments would be. Spare my voice, by the way, I only use my phone for recording it. If anyone needs the lyrics, just reply on this comment. Thank you with
<3
https://soundcloud.com/rainie-cassie/yah-bauk-wah-dont-tell-me-that-cover-1
You have a nice voice! And i love how you retain the original meaning of the lyrics!

luther

"Such fun!"
Hi all! The final episode is only one day away, which makes me sad because it's all going to be over soon BUT at the same time...

P.s. the gif is from Nuer Mek 2. That to me was the best and most memorable part of the lakorn.:)

Ebonee

sarNie Egg
You have a nice voice! And i love how you retain the original meaning of the lyrics!
Thank you so much. The song is a tell-all about the story in Jee's point of view. It's just so heartbreaking. T.T

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi all! The final episode is only one day away, which makes me sad because it's all going to be over soon BUT at the same time...

P.s. the gif is from Nuer Mek 2. That to me was the best and most memorable part of the lakorn.:)
I snorted lmao he is such a dork!
alright mr lawyer bring it on! The grovel better be good!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yup i live in KL haha i don't know much tho... but i have been lurking since Game Rai Game Ruk days... might have picked up things here and there lmao
Close. I'm from Selangor. Been lurking in AF since Sud Sai Pan.

I am glad I found AF. At least I don't go crazy on my own. Sometimes I do think I am more normal than some fans here. Hahaha... no harm meant everyone.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Do we have more new people????????? :clap::clap::thumbup::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Honestly I don't want to go back and read the posts I missed today cause I feel like the thread moved up over 10 pages but it's probably only 5 pagessss.:BangHead::risas3::nut:

Nnidaruk

sarNie Egg
Close. I'm from Selangor. Been lurking in AF since Sud Sai Pan.

I am glad I found AF. At least I don't go crazy on my own. Sometimes I do think I am more normal than some fans here. Hahaha... no harm meant everyone.
Just put it this way... we're all crazy here, and its all for the same reason. In that case, we're not so crazy after all. lol