[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
It's the 'I can't love her/him' excuses because both felt that they're unworthy of each other's love. He feels guilty for loving the woman who killed his gf (be it intentional or not) and she feels guilty for killing the gf of the man she loves. It's tough ... love T____T
True. If I were in their place, I would feel weird as well. Especially from Jee's perspective. Though it's not her fault, but she WAS the one that hit Tiew. ...and it WAS her stepdad that gave order to hit him. From Thit's perspective, he spoke, accused and even though in his heart unwillingly but through his actions he urged her to sleep with him.

The guilt they felt is so great. Sigh~ their facebook status deserve to be labelled as "It's complicated".

cecilia

Staff member
I think we all should write to Khun Da or even Anne T to pair Mark&Yaya in Oom Ruk also Louise and Teoy as the second pair. Want all four of them in a romantic/ comdey lakorn like Oom Ruk.:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
There are better lakorn than Oum Ruk that need to be remade. I want to see new and fresh lakorn for them if they're ever together again.
True. If I were in their place, I would feel weird as well. Especially from Jee's perspective. Though it's not her fault, but she WAS the one that hit Tiew. ...and it WAS her stepdad that gave order to hit him. From Thit's perspective, he spoke, accused and even though in his heart unwillingly but through his actions he urged her to sleep with him.

The guilt they felt is so great. Sigh~ their facebook status deserve to be labelled as "It's complicated".
He asking her to sleep with him was the last thing he wants to do to hurt her - destroying someone's pride goes a long way, but you saw/heard his words/angst for her when she arrived at his house. It takes two to tangle. If she didn't insisted and didn't show him such display with demand/anger he would have never make that move on her. I don't blame him alone with this but both due to their momentum of anger/frustration. I think she accused him later to be 'r' because she needs an excuse to get out of his life because she has not heard what's true in his heart. She can't accept that he will be there physically to take responsibility only. Thus, the accusation (from yesterday episode she said the baby is made from love. P'Suki even confirmed for the audience that she too love the baby and the baby's daddy).

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
There are better lakorn than Oum Ruk that need to be remade. I want to see new and fresh lakorn for them if they're ever together again.

He asking her to sleep with him was the last thing he wants to do to hurt her - destroying someone's pride goes a long way, but you saw/heard his words/angst for her when she arrived at his house. It takes two to tangle. If she didn't insisted and didn't show him such display with demand/anger he would have never make that move on her. I don't blame him alone with this but both due to their momentum of anger/frustration. I think she accused him later to be 'r' because she needs an excuse to get out of his life because she has not heard what's true in his heart. She can't accept that he will be there physically to take responsibility only. Thus, the accusation (from yesterday episode she said the baby is made from love. P'Suki even confirmed for the audience that she too love the baby and the baby's daddy).
Thit is weird. As viewer yeah we can understand... but for Jee? How is she to know that it is not his intention to hurt her because his actions and words speak louder than his heart?

If I were Jee in episode 14 I'd be lost. He said something hurtful and didn't want to shake her hand then, he was all smiling and speaking nice to her. Major bipolar disorder!

I don't blame Thit for the sleeping part, but it's the truth, if he didn't suggest that to Jariya... Jee would not have come. Anyone would misunderstood. It came directly out of his mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it crazy that I want another lakorn about Piak's child. And how he brings home a girl and Piak just goes crazy on the child and says "you don't love me anymore." HAHAHA I just realized how Piak is the making of all bad lakorn mothers. I swear Chayan will be like the very chill dad talking to the mom and easing her up. I already pity Piak's unborn child.
So I finally watched both 13 and 14 and my blood boiled about 80% of the time when Piak appeared ( Jane too). She is one crazy woman. How about in 14 when she told Chaiyan that the main reason he came back to her was because Jee got pregnant by another man ( not sure Thit's name was indicated, but she was told it's Thit). I was thinking what a crazy **itch!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone else sick of Chaiyan too???
YES since forever and throughout the lakorn. He's very good at meddling into JeeThit's lives, but takes a back seat when it comes to his relationship. At the beginning of epi 13, I was hating on him 200%. Excuse my French, but I was like "WTF?" :facepalm: When he told Thit " You take responsibility for Piak and I will take responsibility for Jee" after Piak threw her rink at his face and left Jee's apartment. :mad:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Thit is weird. As viewer yeah we can understand... but for Jee? How is she to know that it is not his intention to hurt her because his actions and words speak louder than his heart?

If I were Jee in episode 14 I'd be lost. He said something hurtful and didn't want to shake her hand then, he was all smiling and speaking nice to her. Major bipolar disorder!

I don't blame Thit for the sleeping part, but it's the truth, if he didn't suggest that to Jariya... Jee would not have come. Anyone would misunderstood. It came directly out of his mouth.
I don't know if it's bipolar disoder or not but I can understand why Thit didn't want to shake hand. If he shook, that would mean he agree to end everything like Jee said. And we know that neither of them want that happen. Love somehow can become hate. We can't expect people to say nicely to the one who wants to end everything. I don't know if it makes sense.

Tks for the spoiler. I love the way Thit catchs Jee, so powerful and caring. I want to see Thit work harder to woo Jee. That's so cute at Thit.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no, I love ThitJee, but I love Sawan Biang with KA so much, I can't bear to let it get remade yet! lol I was hoping for NK for SB since RP was such a let down.
How is Nadech at crying? Not a fan yet and haven't seen any of his lakorns. However, if he can pull it off in SB then I think he'll make me fall for him too ( like Mark here in KC).

Noire89

Simply smile
It's not me but someone found Jee's magazine on Thit's table when he was working in the last minute of ep 14, okay Thit, you miss her, you want to see her, why are you still here? :celebrate16:

Cre: markya vnfc
Aww, he was missing her badly. Before he would break anything with her image ( the little pink pamphlet he was given in the streets) now he's keeping them close by, lol!

Noire89

Simply smile
Lol!! Right, all I was thinking about was OR
Since we all want at least three more lakorns from these two in the future, they can have an original story, and before then a really good classic story like KC and something that would be more lighthearted and funny. So Channel 3 start searching and accommodate their schedules, we need more MY! ;)
Kimmy and Barry are adorable and need to work together again. My opinion is romantic comedy is the way to go for those two.:)

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
It's not me but someone found Jee's magazine on Thit's table when he was working in the last minute of ep 14, okay Thit, you miss her, you want to see her, why are you still here? :celebrate16:

Cre: markya vnfc
The magazine on the table and the drink spilling is def. foreshadowing that something happened to Jee, you know Asians and our superstitions LOL

I'm finally caught up and dang what an episode 13 and 14 was... call me selfish but there was NOT enough Jee/Thit scenes, and we're at the end already.. not ready to say goodbye and see everything rushed into one episode... At least we know (or at least hope) the last episode will be focused on Jee and Thit since every other problem seems to have been resolved already.