[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

This week was a torture!
Ch3. really should give us 2 more episodes of KC. I think I need to see more of Thit begging.

Let's see: Thit tortures Jee = AT LEAST 11 episodes. Thit begs Jee = 1 episode. SO UNJUST!! lol

How will we survive this week with all this anticipation?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Ok, this episode wasn't that bad. All the secrets are finally revealed. But gosh darnit, it took 14 episodes! Everyone in this lakorn is so darn stubborn. Chiyan is a good husband and friend. Piek is so lucky to have him. She needs to be the one kissing up to him for the rest of her life. Geez..she put this man through hell over nonsense when all it takes is an open mind and GOOD COMMUNICATION. Everyone in this lakorn needs to seek therapy. Like seriously! There's a lot of psychotic mess in everyone.

My fav parts:
- The goodbye scene between Thit and Jee by the water. You can tell Thit wanted to embrace Jee so bad but was fighting both his body and tears, although he was not able to hold his tears back as well as his body.
- The part when Thit was secretly watching Jee eat the flower and got caught by the kids. His expression, mesmerizing her from afar was so captivating.
- Although, I can't stand Piek. I commend both Toey and Louis on their confession/understanding scene. Both did a good job.

I can't wait for next Monday. So we have one entire episode left. I hope it's filled with begging and sweet moments between Thit and Jee. I will take one entire episode of that vs 5 min of it on the last episode.

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
Hello KC lovers!
I see you all watched the episode, lol! Dang, so much hate for Jane! If she were a real person she should be headed for a church or temple for a cleansing and a blessing from all the comments, lmao!

I can't wait to see the episode tonight, and I hope the last episode is G and Thit scenes of him begging and grovelling. It needs to 76% Thitjee and the rest can be bits of everyone else.

Well I'm off to enjoy my lunch( I have been reading comments here pretending to search something for a PowerPoint,* I finished that a long time ago* oops, lol!)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I am happy Piak and Chaiyan are together... They suit each other.. The problem is that either they should have shown why Piak turned into a crazy mess from a lovely wife (like Chaiyan said) or they should have made her realize her mistake and make her kiss-up to him and tc of him.... Being a wife when her husband is always around such beautiful ladies is obv quite threatening. And she feels like she is 'just' a wife...That is why she takes matters into her own hands and is always on lakorn sets 'trying' to keep the ladies away from her man. But she went a bit too crazy too fast:pancarta:. She should have repented when she found the video evidence of Jee and Chaiyan but that dint happen. Piak and Chaiyan truly love each other so its better they are together.

Anyways... For all of the above to happen it would mean less screen time for Jee and Thit so I am absolutely ok if Chaiyan had to take one more slap to calm the beast and reconcile with Piak:risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my, last night I was on page 233 and now it has jumped to page 246.

Wait for me ladies, I have to watch both 13 and 14 tonight and I'll jump right back into discussion.

:thumbup:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Ya I know we all hate Jane and Piak but just imagine if we dint have them now:confused12:...

Thit would have persuaded Jee at the rate of high-school love like some teenager. Jee would have popped the baby and baby would be in his/her fifth standard.
Jee would have finished a few more lakorns.
Piak and Chaiyan would have had 5 more babies.
Dao and Jate in some country side as she is a teacher and Jate taking care of their babies when he is off work.
Jane on her honeymoon with some guy.
So everybody's loves story would have been set by the time Thit would have found out the truth and confessed his love to her. So better this than that.:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Good that Jee stripped that day and pushed Thit to overdrive or else no babysw:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Last edited:

Dearest

恋の予感
I think today's episode wasnt too bad. I kinda blocked everyone else out besides ThitJee. Ahhhh, I love how much he wants to be with her. He tried to hold her hand twice :sad6:but the first time Jee didnt let him. Then the second time idk why he didn't! :fighting3:Ugh so many feels! Can't wait for all thoses sweet scenes in next episode! I'll probably watch the last episode 100 times!