[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

spicynoodles85

sarNie Egg
am sorry guys, i'm just not satisfied with the Chaiyan and piak storyline. really poorly executed and at this point i don't think they're cute. piak is a bully and hasn't learned anything from this. Should having a baby magically fix your attitude issues and marriage? there's nothing to be learned from them. no character development from the beginning to the end of the lakorn. she should have gone abroad, struggle a few months of being pregnant and on her own and may be then it would have given her the opportunity to reflect on herself before he rushed to her. then it would have been more rewarding for her to get her husband back and appreciate him more. i just can't people. in real life this couple stands no chance even after the baby is born. girls who have this attitude problem should know that being pregnant won't magically fix their marriage. bullying your husband and acting out and crying to get him back is not cute.

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
am sorry guys, i'm just not satisfied with the Chaiyan and piak storyline. really poorly executed and at this point i don't think they're cute. piak is a bully and hasn't learned anything from this. Should having a baby magically fix your attitude issues and marriage? there's nothing to be learned from them. no character development from the beginning to the end of the lakorn. she should have gone abroad, struggle a few months of being pregnant and on her own and may be then it would have given her the opportunity to reflect on herself before he rushed to her. then it would have been more rewarding for her to get her husband back and appreciate him more. i just can't people. in real life this couple stands no chance even after the baby is born. girls who have this attitude problem should know that being pregnant won't magically fix their marriage. bullying your husband and acting out and crying to get him back is not cute.
I agree but we the viewers cannot sy anything. What to do, chaiyan loves her and ready to make amend to save his marriage

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
What do sathit and jee say in the preview? :rolleyes: seems they're fighting in the hospital. ..and the scene where he is crying in the car? :sad6:
Reporter: Is Khun Jee really pregnant? Is Khun Jee really pregnant with Chaiya?
Thit: what I did wasn't for revenge but for......
Jee: for what is it, I don't need it.
Jee: I will wait till the day (idk, ready for something)
thit: even thought it's impossible I will love and love her only although I know that I won't love another women ever again. I will lover her even when I know I will be hurt, and I will continue to love her.
Thit in the car: why did you have to do this Jee?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
The only part I enjoy in this episode is the scene with Chaiya and his father in law. Although this episode wasn't that bad.
The only part I enjoy watching is when Thit's fingers reach out to Jee's hand... so sweeeeetttt...

I have been quite emo with this episode because CH3 app kept on crashing and the live streaming in yt kept on having problems. Hopefully I will calm after watching again with subs.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Gosh, Yaya makes me so insecure, she's freaking flawless, that last scene with her dress and crown ugh I can't wait for Likit Ruk just to see her as a princess lol.
This episode makes me so irritated, was hoping to get a good ThitJee scene, but its okay. I can't believe only one more episode left! I'm gonna cry and miss this thread!
Would love to see Mark and Yaya again in the future. They're one of the koojins in my heart lol.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
am sorry guys, i'm just not satisfied with the Chaiyan and piak storyline. really poorly executed and at this point i don't think they're cute. piak is a bully and hasn't learned anything from this. Should having a baby magically fix your attitude issues and marriage? there's nothing to be learned from them. no character development from the beginning to the end of the lakorn. she should have gone abroad, struggle a few months of being pregnant and on her own and may be then it would have given her the opportunity to reflect on herself before he rushed to her. then it would have been more rewarding for her to get her husband back and appreciate him more. i just can't people. in real life this couple stands no chance even after the baby is born.
Actually, it's weird but they're both crazy in their own way. We might think it might not work but it really can. Chayan already knows enough to trust his wife after he almost lost his wife and child. Piak on the other hand really knows that she almost lost Chayan because of her fussiness. They just both needed that thought and to iron out both of their insecurities. Chayan felt like whatever he does won't be good enough for Piak. Piak realized how much the small things Chayan does for her matter. It's so easy to hate Piak for what she has done but as they've mentioned Thit and Chayan didn't expect Piak to be that crazy until they saw it with their own eyes. And most of the time you just don't really want to look stupid in love but somehow at some point we just end up looking like that desperate person who feels like we've been continuously tricked or betrayed. I don't know with you guys but for some reason I can really justify Piak and Chayan's relationship. Just saying, it can actually happen in real life.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
The only part I enjoy watching is when Thit's fingers reach out to Jee's hand... so sweeeeetttt...

I have been quite emo with this episode because CH3 app keeps on crashing and the live streaming in yt keeps on having problems. Hopefully I will calm after watching again with subs.
right, that was the only fin moment, but its okay we got next episode to finn

twister02

M♥K
There are people who can do anything out of love. Some things we can't explain why. Chayan clearly is a battered husband but we can't argue also that he loves his wife and learning that he will have a baby after 4 years of marriage, made him think that he needs to surrender to Piak. Some people are like this in real life. Not a majority but it happens to some. There are people who are willing to be defeated all the time to the person they love. I'm not saying it's good coz it will somewhat drained you.

The martyr word is invented for them.

twister02

M♥K
Actually, it's weird but they're both crazy in their own way. We might think it might not work but it really can. Chayan already knows enough to trust his wife after he almost lost his wife and child. Piak on the other hand really knows that she almost lost Chayan because of her fussiness. They just both needed that thought and to iron out both of their insecurities. Chayan felt like whatever he does won't be good enough for Piak. Piak realized how much the small things Chayan does for her matter. It's so easy to hate Piak for what she has done but as they've mentioned Thit and Chayan didn't expect Piak to be that crazy until they saw it with their own eyes. And most of the time you just don't really want to look stupid in love but somehow at some point we just end up looking like that desperate person who feels like we've been continuously tricked or betrayed. I don't know with you guys but for some reason I can really justify Piak and Chayan's relationship. Just saying, it can actually happen in real life.
They lack communication with each other that's why misunderstanding clouded their relationship. Chayan has his own way of solving things and also Piak. They just need to jive, sit down and lay down all their issues without hesitation and listen to what they want to say to each other.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
"Like my weakness is you, so I must lose continuously" KC OST woman version

Chaiyan suites this. He was winning... trying to be strong against Piak, but he is just crazy about her that he doesn't mind.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
He should have found out right... Of course Piak is crazy... but he is/was rationale... Not his fault but he should have considered the possibility at least once esp when Thit went on pestering him
I would've just call the Dad and asked if it was true and start investigating for myself. Sad how much these characters jump to conclusion.
I mean he kinda investigated and found out that Jee was pregnant but not his own wife?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Anyone else thinks Piak got off too easy? She should be the one asking Chaiyan back, or the other way around.

And I know a lakorn isn't where I should get political because it's a lakorn but that whole idea of "let's be together for the child" needs to go. Just because there's a baby doesn't mean the relationship is gonna work out. In reality, someone as jealous and crazy as Piak isn't gonna gain understanding overnight, and putting your differences aside to be together for the baby isn't always the best case, sometimes it's better to just be single parents who aren't together but can raise the kid separately. And the other idea of taking the child away from one parent or keeping the other parent out of the child's life is so irritating. That's why there are laws (in the US) that forbids one parent from putting it in the child's mind that the other parent is a bad person or keeping the other parent out completely if they're not causing "harm" to the child. Yes, put away your differences to raise that kid, but that doesn't mean you have to be together especially if the relationship is disfuctional. Most likely, it's gonna stay dysfunctional even with the kid which could be a worse situation for the kid

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Anyone else thinks Piak got off too easy? She should be the one asking Chaiyan back, or the other way around.

And I know a lakorn isn't where I should get political because it's a lakorn but that whole idea of "let's be together for the child" needs to go. Just because there's a baby doesn't mean the relationship is gonna work out. In reality, someone as jealous and crazy as Piak isn't gonna gain understanding overnight, and putting your differences aside to be together for the baby isn't always the best case, sometimes it's better to just be single parents who aren't together but can raise the kid separately. And the other idea of taking the child away from one parent or keeping the other parent out of the child's life is so irritating. That's why there are laws (in the US) that forbids one parent from putting it in the child's mind that the other parent is a bad person or keeping the other parent out completely if they're not causing "harm" to the child. Yes, put away your differences to raise that kid, but that doesn't mean you have to be together especially if the relationship is disfuctional. Most likely, it's gonna stay dysfunctional even with the kid which could be a worse situation for the kid
Yeah she got off to easy but I mean so does the p'ek who rapes the n'eks lol.