[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

chaitra

sarNie Adult
oh, now Chaiyan is smart, Piak doesn't answer his call so he calls the driver =)) why isn't he smart earlier?​
This is everyguy in the world... Dont give an F about their woman and when she decides to leave then their brains start working. They end up do something so stupidly romantic that you end up settling for that romantic idiot

NO Im not siding with Piak but she is also preggo and to feel like your guy doesnt care for you or your baby, also tending to another preggo women is punishment enough.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
This is everyguy in the world... Dont give an F about their woman and when she decides to leave then their brains start working. They end up do something so stupidly romantic that you end up settling for that romantic idiot

NO Im not siding with Piak but she is also preggo and to feel like your guy doesnt care for you or your baby, also tending to another preggo women is punishment enough.
I thought Chaiya thought Piak was just faking the pregnancy. He doesn't really think Piak is pregnant once he finds out that she wasn't faking he will probably start to care.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I thought Chaiya thought Piak was just faking the pregnancy. He doesn't really think Piak is pregnant once he finds out that she wasn't faking he will probably start to care.
He should have found out right... Of course Piak is crazy... but he is/was rationale... Not his fault but he should have considered the possibility at least once esp when Thit went on pestering him

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Jane and Chaiyan needs to go home and bond together or something then let ThitJee actually be alone. I'm too sad about this episode. I really miss old Jee too!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
omg jee is so beautiful with the dress.. ok guys we're gonna get the horse fall in this episode afterall! yess

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Jane and Chaiyan needs to go home and bond together or something then let ThitJee actually be alone. I'm too sad about this episode. I really miss old Jee too!
@AnnTfan Wow, do you want Piak to go crazy on Jane.... :confused12:Ok lets do this but after Thit and Jee get back together..... (i know you mean Piak lol, just kidding)