[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Lmao this 50 shades of sathit is such a brilliant concept... and mark is not helping with all these sexy poses :coleman:

MY MUM PASSED BY BEHIND ME AND I HAD TO SCROLL SUPER FAST OVER MARK'S PIC LOL

Noire89

Simply smile
Aww thats nice, maybe i'm just not used to it lol
It's nice when they aren't annoying, hahaha, but I love those two giants to death and beyond, lol! My long time friends were not used to it but hey it's who we are. A few want big brother to hug and kiss them, lol. But his wife and kids put end to that but not Piak style:risas3:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
It's nice when they aren't annoying, hahaha, but I love those two giants to death and beyond, lol! My long time friends were not used to it but hey it's who we are. A few want big brother to hug and kiss them, lol. But his wife and kids put end to that but not Piak style:risas3:
I can count how many times my brother kissed my cheek in my entire 25 years of life, and it's no more than 5 times and it was always during my birthdays when my mum forced him lol

My cousins and i are closed but we're not touchy with each other

Noire89

Simply smile
Lmao this 50 shades of sathit is such a brilliant concept... and mark is not helping with all these sexy poses :coleman:

Be careful;)

luther

"Such fun!"

Fifty shades of Grey was airing on TV a couple of months back to promote the new Fifty shades Darker movie. I was watching it (rather late at night because I doubt they are allowed to air it during prime time) and my SUPER CONSERVATIVE GRANDMA walked in during one of the sex scenes and instantly walked back out when she saw what I was watching. :risas3:

We have never spoken of that incident since.

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
I can count how many times my brother kissed my cheek in my entire 25 years of life, and it's no more than 5 times and it was always during my birthdays when my mum forced him lol

My cousins and i are closed but we're not touchy with each other
I love how everyone is so different in the family life, and even if they don't do like mines there is always something to show they care.
My family is all about showing love to each other, but we don't force anyone to do hug and be affectionately, it has to come from you:)

luther

"Such fun!"
Ok, one more. This should definitely get everyone back in a better mood for tomorrow episode.

Kids, study hard and try to focus.

Thit maybe blind and dumb but dammit he's hot!

View attachment 4015
Girl! I scroll through this thread during my lunch breaks and your posts make me really concerned about my supervisor coming up behind me, seeing what's on my screen and thinking I am a complete and total pervert. I kind of am one low-key, BUT MY BOSS AIN'T GOTTA KNOW THAT!. ;)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@Noire89 Yes! I didn't even think of it that way. It kinda happened. I guess the moral of my pictures is Thit is extra hot when wet Lmaooo.

@luther I am so sorry! Don't sue me now. I'm not responsible for anyone's job. Blame the hot lawyer

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
My cousins and I close, and they do give forehead kisses. I remember one of my cousin's girlfriends got super jealous cos she didn't know we were cousins. But I think in the Philippines most families are treated as one so we were all raised like siblings.

Noire89

Simply smile
Girl! I scroll through this thread during my lunch breaks and your posts make me really concerned about my supervisor coming up behind me, seeing what's on my screen and thinking I am a complete and total pervert. I kind of am one low-key, BUT MY BOSS AIN'T GOTTA KNOW THAT!. ;)
Hey luther don't worry open two tabs and on one have work related material, the other some spiritual/inspirational quotes page, lol! Works for me if I'm on the work computer:)

Vivguirra

sarNie Hatchling
I would love to have a cousin like that, but my family is made up of 99% of women! Only cousin that I'm like this, is gay.:pancarta:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@twister02 Are you trying to blow the bubbles??? I'm sitting here seeing you doing so on your phone screen. Tell me you're not :risas3:

KC is bringing out all the craziest in us. This is what happens when we have an episode that is filled with psycho Piek and annoying Jane. Hopefully tomorrow episode will better our mood. If not, I'll go find some more pictures to calm everyone's nerves.