[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Erlee

sarNie Egg
Have any of you watched 'Sealed with a kiss' with Hawick Lau? It's a Chinese drama about a guy who seeks revenge on the main girl because he thinks her father and uncle stole his father's business which courses him to commit suicide. He blackmailed the lead girl to be his mistress.

This drama is very dark like SB, the main guy is a dominant psycho who's very aggressive and mean to the lead girl but at the same time he's very overprotective and helps the lead girl secretly. He doesn't let her know that he loves her, he uses his anger, aggression, jealousy to hurt her.

It's not a drama for those who are anti R-scenes, emotional abuse or violence. It's so dark...I had to turn it off a few times. I was quite surprised that China would make such a drama, I thought only Thai lakorn had them.

Sealed with a kiss had many fans but at the same time there were people who protested against it. If you like SB, this is the same kind of vibes that SB has. You can find it on YouTube with English subtitles.

P.S its not for those who are against R-scenes because there are a few and the kisses are full on. You also might not be happy with the ending either.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Have any of you watched 'Sealed with a kiss' with Hawick Lau? It's a Chinese drama about a guy who seeks revenge on the main girl because he thinks her father and uncle stole his father's business which courses him to commit suicide. He blackmailed the lead girl to be his mistress.

This drama is very dark like SB, the main guy is a dominant psycho who's very aggressive and mean to the lead girl but at the same time he's very overprotective and helps the lead girl secretly. He doesn't let her know that he loves her, he uses his anger, aggression, jealousy to hurt her.

It's not a drama for those who are anti R-scenes, emotional abuse or violence. It's so dark...I had to turn it off a few times. I was quite surprised that China would make such a drama, I thought only Thai lakorn had them.

Sealed with a kiss had many fans but at the same time there were people who protested against it. If you like SB, this is the same kind of vibes that SB has. You can find it on YouTube with English subtitles.

P.S its not for those who are against R-scenes because there are a few and the kisses are full on. You also might not be happy with the ending either.
Sounds like Nampueng Satan but with a happy ending. I do like this type - revenge/ slapkiss drama

I think i've watched it before... But I think that there are about five stories. All of them dark stories full of sexual violence. Entertaining at some point... But as @Erlee mentioned is not appropriate for those who does not enjoy this kind of genre.

Noire89

Simply smile

I haven't seen this one based on comments and a spoiler that was a huge turn off for me about the male lead. I may give it a shot at a later date.

luther

"Such fun!"
Oh don't mind me. I'm just on the train writing part 6 of TitJee Ever After, completely ignoring the fact that I have 2 essays due in a week and a whole heap of research to do for my thesis. :fighting3: #KC fever.

Oh don't mind me. I'm just on the train writing part 6 of TitJee Ever After, completely ignoring the fact that I have 2 essays due in a week and a whole heap of research to do for my thesis. :fighting3: #KC fever.
I will be waiting for your next post!!!!!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
OMG! I'm having a panic attack right now.. Mixed feelings.. i can't wait to watch the last three episodes but I also don't want it to end!! DAM I feel like I'm going to lose my motivation when this lakorn ends...This lakorn was what kept me going! This lakorn wave slapped me very good in the face.. and I actually liked it.. but the afterfeeling is going to be so bittersweet. MarkYaya makes my heart melt... Let's pray and hope that they will reunite soon in the future.. Gosh I love them!!!

Noire89

Simply smile
Screw being responsible when the KC fever is life! :pancarta:

We get more!?:clap:
P.s. when you have time get back to working on those essays, (edited just to sound somewhat responsible.)

Noire89

Simply smile
OMG! I'm having a panic attack right now.. Mixed feelings.. i can't wait to watch the last three episodes but I also don't want it to end!! DAM I feel like I'm going to lose my motivation when this lakorn ends...This lakorn was what kept me going! This lakorn wave slapped me very good in the face.. and I actually liked it.. but the afterfeeling is going to be so bittersweet. MarkYaya makes my heart melt... Let's pray and hope that they will reunite soon in the future.. Gosh I love them!!!
We are the same. I want to see the end, but I don't want to see it end:crybaby2:
I hope the Channel is paying attention to the international fans and give us what we want sometime soon. Like in two years we can watch another classic and high rated masterpiece of theirs that has been modernized to fit with Mark and Yaya as the stars!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
We are the same. I want to see the end, but I don't want to see it end:crybaby2:
I hope the Channel is paying attention to the international fans and give us what we want sometime soon. Like in two years we can watch another classic and high rated masterpiece of theirs that has been modernized to fit with Mark and Yaya as the stars!
Yeahh.. as much as I want to see MarkYaya in another lakorn.. I think it would be better to wait another two /three years or soo..I mean it would be nice if sooner but... . I kinda get annoyed when koojin's constantly pair up like every year one after another... that's a bit too much...

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I've watched Sealed with a Kiss countless times. It's heavy drama, not for the soft hearted. The ending broke my heart.

The post probably won't be up until later this afternoon (its morning here in Melbourne), because I have uni all day today (well every weekday really) but I'll give you a hint. This chapter is titled "Swimming Lessons." ;)
Hahahaha... a lot of ideas are coming to my mind!!! Hahahahahaha!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I love Gee's outfit there. Didn't even have a little care in the world that Sitha is laying dead in bed hahaha. This is Yaya's best dressed lakorn for me, so far. I'm sure she'll be in goegeous gowns in The Crown Princess.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
You got me there( my internal battle with their circumstances, lol!)
Yes they are both victims, to me it just goes to the really nasty words he's said. (My conflict lof knowing hes right in his anger and also knowing her truths)
Also using the grandma to try and expose her when he knew the granma was sick and had told him G wasn't blood related to her.
The lying should have been stopped a long while back, like when she figured out she liked him.
I try to see it from the other's perspective, given the circumstance. Neither is fully at fault. You know that saying "things happen for a reason?" That's true in Thit & Gee's case. One event leading to another to ultimately end with them being together. It's like those unfortunate events are supposed to happen & we are just in it for the ride.

Thit is hurt and people in his mental state often say hurtful things that they don't mean & later regret. He's human afterall...I guess.

mey198

sarNie Egg
The post probably won't be up until later this afternoon (its morning here in Melbourne), because I have uni all day today (well every weekday really) but I'll give you a hint. This chapter is titled "Swimming Lessons." ;)
I can't wait to read it. Thanks in advance. Good luck with uni, I also have it tomorrow (it's late evening here in the US).

P.S. Try to get start on your paper. We will wait patiently for it.