[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

luther

"Such fun!"
so for the upcoming episode, is that when everybody find out the truth that ji was drugged that night? i see her mom gathering the evidence and it looks like she took it to jane and jane told someone on the phone that they've been scammed. so i assume the truth is revealed? the preview was kind of all over the place so i'm not quite sure.
Truth doesn't really come out until the last episode. Not to people who matter anyways, i.e Satit.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
She does, if you remember the first few episodes where P'Suki throws away the stuff Jee gave him cos they're both such drama queens.
Was that one of the scene when they were arguing after Jee got upset and asked P'Suki why did he helped her when she didn't ask for it (I think it had something to do with the car accident). Then P'Suki got pissed/upset and started taking stuffs out of his purse and started asking Jee " why you buy me medicine? When I am sick, why you buy...etc" pretty much summing it up that Jee did things for him because she care and love him. Therefore, what he did for her was because he care and love her - she didn't need to ask.

*i like that scene so much that I was planning on using that line/ example one day if I was in a similar situation, except I wouldn't be as dramatic like P'Suki :risas3:

Noire89

Simply smile
The weather here is crazy Sydney had a pretty hot summer this year and autumn just started, been raining a lot and there forcast for heavy rain for the next 7 days
Oh wow, I love rain but not heavy forecast. Be careful if you drive, and take care of your health. Drink a lot of liquids and get as much rest as possible.

Noire89

Simply smile
Or they'd be like this harlot has had her mind poisoned! Lobotomy her!
:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Or you might convince them to removing that whole clause they have on too much skinship;)
Worth a try!:thumbup:
:pancarta:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Oh wow, I love rain but not heavy forecast. Be careful if you drive, and take care of your health. Drink a lot of liquids and get as much rest as possible.
I don't drive public transport. I'm so tired and sleepy right now just left class to go home.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Was that one of the scene when they were arguing after Jee got upset and asked P'Suki why did he helped her when she didn't ask for it (I think it had something to do with the car accident). Then P'Suki got pissed/upset and started taking stuffs out of his purse and started asking Jee " why you buy me medicine? When I am sick, why you buy...etc" pretty much summing it up that Jee did things for him because she care and love him. Therefore, what he did for her was because he care and love her - she didn't need to ask.

*i like that scene so much that I was planning on using that line/ example one day if I was in a similar situation, except I wouldn't be as dramatic like P'Suki :risas3:
Yes, hahaha I loved that scene also. I'd use those lines and would probably be as dramatic as P'Suki. :risas3:

Knlee

sarNie Egg
I think that Sathit is/was a rational person but his love for Jee has made him bitter. Deep down he knows he loves her and wants to protect her but seeing a video of the girl he became to love, trust and want to protect had ran over his girlfriend then how is one to feel after seeing that?

He prayed that Jee wouldn't turn up to his house so he can give her another chance and believe her actions can be justified. But when she turned up, it just proves to him that it was all lies and what Sitta said was true. The girl who was standing in front of him is a murderer, a girl who will trade her body for her beneficial uses, a girl who had lied to him. He felt stupid, blind and betrayed. Jee had given another chance of LOVE. A LOVE that was given to him by her kindness, her sacrifice and her protection.

After Sathit had slept Jee, he tries to make himself believe what he did was right and it was revenge for Tiw. He started to play the mean and hurtful Sathit so he doesn't become a fool to trust Jee again. But his heart can't get rid of her.

He had always trusted Jee and Chaiyan's friendship but now he can't trust her, when Piak's dad asked him to talk to Chaiyan and questioned Chaiyan and Jee's relationship to Sathit, it got him all fired up (he immediately stood up when that question popped up). No matter how much he believes he dislikes Jee now, his heart can't lie. Jee was his and he doesn't want Chaiyan to have her so he goes to stop her before anything happens and using Piak as an excuse.

The jealousy is there, his actions and words says it all. He wouldn't of try to drive her away if he wasn't and he kept trying to kiss her. Before the "love making" night he was always a gentleman. When he used to accidentally touched her (hand, arms, waist) he would always apologize but now he grabs her to hold, touch and even more KISS.

His heart is breaking and suffering, I think that's why he went to her condo. That caring and loving nature of Sathit is still there for Jee. The pain on his head (good work Jee) was nothing compared to his broken heart. I think he wanted to rekindle their love but was interrupted.
Totally agreed with you.

mahnkey

sarNie Egg
Love the DVD box set, cover so pretty and i want to buy it can't. Don't know where to go buy it. :(:(:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Noire89

Simply smile
I don't drive public transport. I'm so tired and sleepy right now just left class to go home.
Get home safe, and try my gran gran cure for all sickness, sprite in shaved ice. She swore by this, me personally I find it cooling and comforting when sick.

Reactions: Dal

alissaax

It's won't stop raining :(
Thank god it wasn't raining while I was at the bus stop but almost missed the bus cause was staring my phone reading this thread and then almost forgot to tap off my transport card

alissaax

Get home safe, and try my gran gran cure for all sickness, sprite in shaved ice. She swore by this, me personally I find it cooling and comforting when sick.
I had some sprite at lunch and almost home just got off the train