[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Mark Prin, I have been a fan of yours ever since you debuted into the industry. I have one request from you. Please Please take more of these a$$holes type roles!! You killed every a$$hole scenes today. From the glare in your eyes, up and down, to your body language and voice tone. Loved it!!

Was it only me or did anyone else's heart beat fast on the scene when Thit was waiting for Jee to show up at his house? Oh man! The performance was on point today from both Yaya and Mark. The feel after the R turned W scene was so sad. So much emotions coming from the both of them. And yes, my opinion, that is an R turned W scene because Jee had the chance to leave but kept on instigating it so Thit planted a kiss and game over. I do like the fact that it didn't happen on the floor as Thit and Jee recommended LOL...just use your imagination guys...there had to be some sweet romance on the bed since after the kiss there was no resistance from the both of them.

The jealous car scene was funny to me. Loved how Jee pulled his hair and slapped the craziness out of him for a bit. Thit is an angry psycho finding all types of reasons to get pissed at Jee so that he can be near her. Using the excuse to bring her lipstick back just to see her with his fake threats at the condo. That man is head over heels in love with Jee! Today episode was good! Now the torturing wait for all of us until next Monday.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm giving in to this, so here is a retelling of the scene + my POV and imagination. (This is probabaly just R-13)

Kiss me, sleep with me,...

Thit could not help himself, she was half naked in front of him. He could no longer control his passion for her, it was no longer just about revenge. But the pain he's feeling is different from when Tiw died, and like cold water splashed on to him he once again remembered that the woman he is in love with is the same woman that caused him the pain of losing is lover. He realized that she was right, that he was afraid because he had fallen in love with her. Despite that, the pain and hatred that he had came back rushing in to his lungs and in to his heart and mind. He burned for her, his feelings could no longer be suppressed. He was confused but he loves her. Yet he did not know what to do than just to kiss her. He gave in, he knew he had lost to himself, it was no longer just about losing or winning. He kisses her, even if it means that it will surely ruin what they already had. He kissed her for what might be the last time. Hold on to her, even if it's the last thing he does with her.

Jee knew what she was signing up for, she already felt betrayed emotionally, and her body chose to betray her as well. She wanted to get over and be done with it. He was her first love, he might also be her last and only love. How can a person who's been so skeptical about love fall so hard, and to a person whom she knew she was unworthy to love. She did not know whether it was wrong of her to ever love this person with her whole heart. She felt all the guilt of taking away the life of the person he dearly loved, she hated herself for it. It was now her time to pay for her sins. As Thit continues to kiss her, she could not help but kiss him back. She loves him, even if she stupidly loses herself to him and him alone. As they both prolong the kiss, Thit slowly carries her as she wraps her legs around his waist and up the stairs. Thit continues to spread kisses everywhere he can reach, her mouth, her cheeks, down to her neck, her shoulders, and even on her chest. As she wraps her arms around his neck and kiss him at the nape.

How could something so wrong feel so right? They both knew what they were doing was a mistake but if it was their last chance to act in the name of love, they would do it. Even if both of them thought that they had very different reasons for doing this. One was thought to be out of revenge, and the other was misunderstood as paying for her sins. They were already at the door of the bedroom, but they were no longer in their right minds to stop. They approached the bed, and still nobody could say the words they needed to hear. They could only let their bodies tell a different story than what had happened in their conversation downstairs. The moment of truth came as Thit buried himself within her. She could only make a soft sound of pain, Thit did not know how to react and kissed that small tear on her eye away. He was again confused and sorry.

Morning came, Thit and Jee knew both of their mistakes but the deed was done. Nothing was left of them but pain. Nobody dared speak the truth, and the only words left were words of bitterness and sarcasm. When deep down both didn't want to lose each other.
You're incredible! I'm giving you big THUMBS UP! That's how I would have imagine in my mind as well ... love that you add her input to this beside letting him lead. That was way hot!

Mark Prin, I have been a fan of yours ever since you debuted into the industry. I have one request from you. Please Please take more of these a$$holes type roles!! You killed every a$$hole scenes today. From the glare in your eyes, up and down, to your body language and voice tone. Loved it!!

Was it only me or did anyone else's heart beat fast on the scene when Thit was waiting for Jee to show up at his house? Oh man! The performance was on point today from both Yaya and Mark. The feel after the R turned W scene was so sad. So much emotions coming from the both of them. And yes, my opinion, that is an R turned W scene because Jee had the chance to leave but kept on instigating it so Thit planted a kiss and game over. I do like the fact that it didn't happen on the floor as Thit and Jee recommended LOL...just use your imagination guys...there had to be some sweet romance on the bed since after the kiss there was no resistance from the both of them.

The jealous car scene was funny to me. Loved how Jee pulled his hair and slapped the craziness out of him for a bit. Thit is an angry psycho finding all types of reasons to get pissed at Jee so that he can be near her. Using the excuse to bring her lipstick back just to see her with his fake threats at the condo. That man is head over heels in love with Jee! Today episode was good! Now the torturing wait for all of us until next Monday.
Me too, me too. I love that scene. Found it funny how she did not once but a few times. I also love his small 'tattle tale' threat. Jeed is pretty strong and confident for telling him to go ahead with that small threat -- it's like a mom telling her kid, go ahead. Tell your dad. He knows better of whom to believe lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm giving in to this, so here is a retelling of the scene + my POV and imagination. (This is probabaly just R-13)

Kiss me, sleep with me,...

Thit could not help himself, she was half naked in front of him. He could no longer control his passion for her, it was no longer just about revenge. But the pain he's feeling is different from when Tiw died, and like cold water splashed on to him he once again remembered that the woman he is in love with is the same woman that caused him the pain of losing is lover. He realized that she was right, that he was afraid because he had fallen in love with her. Despite that, the pain and hatred that he had came back rushing in to his lungs and in to his heart and mind. He burned for her, his feelings could no longer be suppressed. He was confused but he loves her. Yet he did not know what to do than just to kiss her. He gave in, he knew he had lost to himself, it was no longer just about losing or winning. He kisses her, even if it means that it will surely ruin what they already had. He kissed her for what might be the last time. Hold on to her, even if it's the last thing he does with her.

Jee knew what she was signing up for, she already felt betrayed emotionally, and her body chose to betray her as well. She wanted to get over and be done with it. He was her first love, he might also be her last and only love. How can a person who's been so skeptical about love fall so hard, and to a person whom she knew she was unworthy to love. She did not know whether it was wrong of her to ever love this person with her whole heart. She felt all the guilt of taking away the life of the person he dearly loved, she hated herself for it. It was now her time to pay for her sins. As Thit continues to kiss her, she could not help but kiss him back. She loves him, even if she stupidly loses herself to him and him alone. As they both prolong the kiss, Thit slowly carries her as she wraps her legs around his waist and up the stairs. Thit continues to spread kisses everywhere he can reach, her mouth, her cheeks, down to her neck, her shoulders, and even on her chest. As she wraps her arms around his neck and kiss him at the nape.

How could something so wrong feel so right? They both knew what they were doing was a mistake but if it was their last chance to act in the name of love, they would do it. Even if both of them thought that they had very different reasons for doing this. One was thought to be out of revenge, and the other was misunderstood as paying for her sins. They were already at the door of the bedroom, but they were no longer in their right minds to stop. They approached the bed, and still nobody could say the words they needed to hear. They could only let their bodies tell a different story than what had happened in their conversation downstairs. The moment of truth came as Thit buried himself within her. She could only make a soft sound of pain, Thit did not know how to react and kissed that small tear on her eye away. He was again confused and sorry.

Morning came, Thit and Jee knew both of their mistakes but the deed was done. Nothing was left of them but pain. Nobody dared speak the truth, and the only words left were words of bitterness and sarcasm. When deep down both didn't want to lose each other.
:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: I bow down to you!!! THANK YOU!!! So touching!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

sarN

sarNie Granny
ladies, im an expert on rscene , I have a wall frame collection of my certificate , the scene in question is NOT an rscene , this is not an #alternativefacts :risas3:. There was a moment of hesitation but you can clearly see her mind was make up once the dress or robe or was it a night grown ..drop , she becomes the submissive when she close her eye & he the dominant. If the university of 50 shady of grey didn't teach me anything, feel assure, my word are good as the rice we eat , it's was consensual from both parties .

Kayla

sarNie Adult
You're incredible! I'm giving you big THUMBS UP! That's how I would have imagine in my mind as well ... love that you add her input to this beside letting him lead. That was way hot!

Me too, me too. I love that scene. Found it funny how she did not once but a few times. I also love his small 'tattle tale' threat. Jeed is pretty strong and confident for telling him to go ahead with that small threat -- it's like a mom telling her kid, go ahead. Tell your dad. He knows better of whom to believe lol
Agreed. She even told him that herself on the car scene...she said you know well when I'm pissed I go crazy and will do whatever (referring to what happened) LOL that girl feisty. Thit's fake threats are so cute to me. So meaningless.

Erlee

sarNie Egg
Just a question? Can someone tell me why Chaiyan is so overprotective of Jee? He's always defending Jee even goes against Piak and Sathit. As I watch each episode, I've noticed that he gets upset/angry to whoever says or tries to hurt Jee. I know they are friends and it's obvious he's in love with his wife but I'm really curious about his friendship towards Jee. Did she save his life or something for him to be so defensive? Does anyone know?

Reactions: Dal

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Just a question? Can someone tell me why Chaiyan is so overprotective of Jee? He's always defending Jee even goes against Piak and Sathit. As I watch each episode, I've noticed that he gets upset/angry to whoever says or tries to hurt Jee. I know they are friends and it's obvious he's in love with his wife but I'm really curious about his friendship towards Jee. Did she save his life or something for him to be so defensive? Does anyone know?
I think he just really has an understanding on what Jee has been through in life.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Insane in the membrane y'all!!! No words for today's episode. I will be watching this again after work. Perhaps by then I can spazz a bit more.

@Erlee, Chaiyan and Jee have know one another since school days. He does have an understanding of Jee better than some others. Jee is equal to his little sister. He looks to protect her as such.

cecilia

Staff member
Thank you! It's actually my first time to write something like that. :)
You're a master of your craft .. this is awesome for a first timer. Should consider writing more :)

sarN, it was consensual for me because she chose to be there with him. He already gave his consent when he told her mother earlier .. he didn't even ask for her mother's permission but I think what her mother did kind of saying, okay, you heard, you do lol

Lanii

sarNie Egg
View attachment 3889
I think this scene should be in Episode 14, when he finds out the whole truth.
I saw another picture that Jane (annoying voice) is with them too.
He finds it out when she falls off the horse I think :( I can't wait to see his reactions when he know all the truth like she killed Tiw under influence of drugged ( by her nasty step father) and other things as well..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@awesomeMustaches - Thanks for the good read!! Loved it!

I enjoyed the smack talk between the two also today especially the morning after smack talk.

Rough translation

Thit - Don't forget anything here. I don't want to see anything else related to you
Thit - Here's the evidence so that you don't have anything to say about me not following my words
Jee - Good. I ask that you can do as what you've said. Don't ask for anything else from me because I have nothing else to give. From this moment, this minute, this second, you and me have nothing left.

Jee tried to walk away. Thit blocked her

Thit - Don't worry. I have enough gentlemen trait in me...and what's important about me is...when I have already won something, I will not remember it
Jee - I wish you happiness with your winning, Mr. lawyer

Best smack talk ever between a couple after an erotic night. LOL

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I think after KC both Yaya and Mark will be given more challenging roles like Sathit and Jee. They definitely proven themselves to everyone that they have matured and have the ability to go outside their comfort zone. There were many who doubted both Mark and Yaya and thought they weren't able to pull it off (especially Yaya).

I've only cried once in a drama which was a Hong Kong series with Raymond Lam and Michelle Ye 'Lofty Water Verdant Bow.' They both have an amazing chemistry together. Michelle's character sacrificed so much for Raymond's character. It was so painful when she died for him.

Yaya got me crying again so badly when her and her mother was arguing. I felt so much pain for Jee.