[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
O_O just like someone said after listening the novel on youtube...so it's a "willing scene"? :angel10: and sathit? he's angry angry?

chaitra

sarNie Adult
They have all the dialogues and she strips exactly as the script... They have a real kiss and thats it. Its the morning after....

chaitra

sarNie Adult
it's a r-scene? :facepalm::crybaby2:she opposed resistance? what happened? :(:(
NO its not an R but it also wasnt W. They kinda forced themselves to go through with it.... Also Jee was more hurt so she instigates it.... But its not her fault as Thit's words were too harsh. She really loved him and was so hurt:(

Thit also was hurt but he is back to "Tiw Tiw" phase again. So I feel bad for Jee than Thit.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I'm reading your comments and I saw some photos on instagram...I'm in a sad mood too :sad6:I was listening k-pop, but then I changed it with Arijit Singh's voice :( K-pop don't match with my mood now.. :(

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I cannot take this anymore.... Jee is sooooooooo hurt.... OMG stop crying please.... Jee has a complete breakdown:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Am I the only one who cried waay to much when Jee and her mother were fighting??
Goddamn her acting is good, along time ago since i actually cried for thai lakorns.
I did too.... I am at office but the waves has reached LOL..... I have nothing against Jane but i just dnt want her to interfere anymore:BangHead:.... Sathit and Jee are at a far greater level for her to interfere anymore, let alone create more misunderstandings:fighting3:.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
I did too.... I am at office but the waves has reached LOL..... I have nothing against Jane but i just dnt want her to interfere anymore:BangHead:.... Sathit and Jee are at a far greater level for her to interfere anymore, let alone create more misunderstandings:fighting3:.

Hahahha... AGREEE with u

autumn21

sarNie Egg
OMG, finally here, I can't log in from 8pm, do you know is there any problems with this site? =.=
Today is my first streaming and it has too much ads, my network is so slow and it always works in time of ads :(
I'm waiting for condo scene, hope it happen today :icon12:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
OMG, finally here, I can't log in from 8pm, do you know is there any problems with this site? =.=
Today is my first streaming and it has too much ads, my network is so slow and it always works in time of ads :(
I couldn't log in from my phone but my computer is fine.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG IM FINALLY ABLE TO LOG IN

THE PAIN WHEN YOU ARE LIVE STREAMING BUT CANNOT SPAZZ DURING COMMERCIAL BREAKS

I cried so hard at the scene when Jee fought with her mum... ugh all these emotions in the middle of the night...

At the lakorm set, Thit looks jealous tbh cause Jee was defending Chaiyan.. and wow inside the car they are just sizzling!

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah me too... I have problem with the login, that's why I can't answer @chaitra even though already got the info from twitter. Thought it was only me and my internet connection.

Anyway.. WOW... my heart is breaking for Jee (though I watched it raw and only understand a bit of Thai). xD

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OMG I'm watching it on YOUTUBE and IM DEAD. I never thought Yaya would play a role like this when they are talking at the condo I was pulling my hair on the script!!!!! IM SO FREAKING IMPRESSED RIGHT NOW AND IM SO SAD WTF