[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
My week won't go by so fast after KC is done airing T.T I love it cause it helps me get over Mondays and Tuesdays. Planning to watch Buang Hong next but I don't know now, KC got me feeling some type of way.

twister02

M♥K
Oh yes, you are correct! "Chai" means "yes" and "Mai" means "no". Sometimes it's used differently and could mean "right?" Like when they asked " chai mai?" then I take that to mean "is that right?" or "Mai chai" then it mean " not right".

I am not Thai too. lol.
I'm not quite sure. Let's wait for someone to confirm if this is correct. :thumbup:

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Oh yes, you are correct! "Chai" means "yes" and "Mai" means "no". Sometimes it's used differently and could mean "right?" Like when they asked " chai mai?" then I take that to mean "is that right?" or "Mai chai" then it mean " not right".

I am not Thai too. lol.
You are correct!

luther

"Such fun!"
Sathit to Jee: "I'm gonna put a baby in this tummy" :risas3:
Jee to Sathit: "(Sigh)...please make it happen sooner" :risas3:

rsceneswwilling|
That's hilarious. Honestly though, characters in lakorns are the most fertile people to have ever livedbabysw. Either that or they are absolute rubbish at using contraception.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Sathit to Jee: "I'm gonna put a baby in this tummy" :risas3:
Jee to Sathit: "(Sigh)...please make it happen sooner" :risas3:

rsceneswwilling|
Jee: "Wait, wait..what is this? Are we official now?"
Sathit: "Yes, absolutely official" :love:

I'm at work and blushing right now. I can't focus on work. Can someone drop out unnecessary scenes, combine all ThitJee's scenes. I will rewatch only their scenes:cheer:

twister02

M♥K
That's hilarious. Honestly though, characters in lakorns are the most fertile people to have ever livedbabysw. Either that or they are absolute rubbish at using contraception.
It always happen so fast they forgot to use contraceptives. :risas3:
It's funny that we get a single kiss in the entire run of the lakorn but when they do the bed scenes, it will always results into a baby.

Noire89

Simply smile
Hahaha, naw it's more like my parents. Even when using protection me and my siblings decided we needed to exist! :p
That or the drama fertility gods are like, make with the cuteness and proof of your love so...here a baby.;):thumbup:

luther

"Such fun!"
I'm at work and blushing right now. I can't focus on work. Can someone drop out unnecessary scenes, combine all ThitJee's scenes. I rewatch only their scenes:cheer:
Yeah. I barely watch the scenes with the other couples because essentially the same thing happens in all of them:
Daraka and Jed: Jed continues to pine after Jee and Daraka goes and cries quietly in the corner about it. :crybaby2:
Piak and Chayan: They fight like its World War 3, with mainly Piak going ape shit and Chayan looking at her thinking, "my wife is pyscho".:fighting12:
Jaraya and Sittha: Sittha is his usual sleazebag, douchy self and always ends up abusing Jaraya. :mad:

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
I watvh all the parts with sub except part 9. I don't dare to watch it. Let wait for today ep and pick it up later. Poor ThitJeed my heart.
Me too, sadness is what I'm trying to avoid. I was watching on the bus ride home but had two old ladies seriously peeking up into my phone,lol, now all I'm missing is part 9 and I'm :crybaby2:

Had to edit because it posted before I even wrote anything twice:mad:

luther

"Such fun!"
Let's take a moment of silence....:fighting3: and appreciate Piak's fighting moves. (Poor Chayan)

I find it so funny. She is the definition of SAVAGE. I feel like if Piak and Sittha were to go up against each other, she'd win by a MILE. On a craziness scale, she is through the roof. That's what they should do, sick Piak on Sittha, and he wouldn't stand a chance.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Gosh this thread went by so fast!!! I've skimmed through comments here but he said "Pom sunyah". And I agree with @cecilia when Sathit calls Jeerawat "Jee", there's gonna be a scene where Jee calls him "Thit" too hehehe and also you know how when Sathit talks to Tew, he refers to himself as "Thit" sometimes, he's gonna refer himself as "Thit" when he's talking to Jee too in
morning after scene when he was watching her sleeping

anyways OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can two people just give each other stares and a little touch here and there [besides the hug] gives me so much feels?! LOL:love::love:

I loved how in the beginning, when Sathit heard Piak answer Jee's phone, he rushed out the hosue dragaing Kru Ari with him hahahha. Kru Ari is such a funny guy and I love his side jokes inserted in between serious scenes. I just realized that K. Anan is in the same lakorn as his wife Ohn who plays as Pim's manager in here :pancarta::pancarta:

But dude aside from those hug scenes, my other favorite part is when Sathit was talking on the phone and he took his other hand to wipe Jee's tears, I'm gahhhhhhhhhhhh:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

OMG, I think I'm well prepare for the tsunami tmr:crybaby2::crybaby2:

mey198

sarNie Egg
Hey guys. I been lurking on this forum for sometime and finally created an account. This drama is nothing like I expected. Mark and Yaya are so cute and their chemistry is beyond amazing. Today's episode was really good. I could not help but smile like a crazy person when I watched part of live. It's definitely one of those drama that you can not watch it in public. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

Noire89

Simply smile
:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Just finished the episode and wanted to skip the last part with Sitta the Nasty, but had to endure it. That actor sure knows how to make a character repellent.:worship2:

Okay the highlights for me of this episode was 1) ninja Piak, 2) Thit's scene where he's talking on the phone and just touches G's face like it's the natural thing to do,3)
Chaiyan in the elevator after having heard what Piak did, Louis S. :clap:
And the best scene of all was Thit after seeing the CCTV footage:(

Poor Dao, girl jumped to conclusions and now is off to the country side thinking her bestie and her love are a item of love. She should have stayed and seen things for herself. Hope Jade/ Jate/Jet(?) Also has some begging to do, and that Dao doesn't feel like she's a second choice just because G rejected Jade/Jate/Jet.

Tomorrow's episode...:cheer::cheer:

I can't believe it is soon coming to an end, oh well after this drama back to hating Mondays...