[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello everyone

I'm a newbie in this thread. I also love KC all the way from the Philippines ❤❤

I appreciate all the updates, spoilers, fanvids, and discussions. Thank you. Makes the day pass by quickly as we wait for new episodes.
Hi there! Welcome! I'm also from the Philippines. Nice meeting another Filipino here. :) Hope you continue to enjoy watching KC and lakorns in general and please don't hesitate to join the discussions. Enjoy your stay here at AF :)

SPOILERS!!! [a scene from the last episode]
[so this scene comes after the
blow dryer scene
--this will be the last spoiler I'll post regarding the last episode hahahaha and that's a promise bc I think I actually spoiled about 60% of it already lmao!] But gosh I hope they keep this scene in the lakorn too.:angel10:

At the dining table, Sathit scooped some rice porridge onto a bowl to feed Jeerawat.

"Here, get some."

Jeerawat still sulking at Sathit refused to eat. Sathit then grabbed Jeerawat by the nose to have Jeerawat opened her mouth to breathe. Sathit then stuffed the porridge into Jeerawat's mouth. "Simple as that."

Sathit sat down and placed his head against Jeerawat's stomach to talk to the baby.

"It's delicious right? You want some more....you're hungry aren't you? The baby said not for mommy to be so stubborn because he/she is really hungry."

Sathit rubbed Jeerawat's stomach, "Gosh why is mommy so mean like this?"

Jeerawat couldn't help but smile watching Sathit play with the baby like that. Sathit got up and scooped another spoonful to feed Jeerawat. She stopped smiling and pretended to be uppity but allowed Sathit to feed her.....

-- If the lakorn follows the script from the novel, there should be a 6 month time jump. Jee is still pregnant and I think thats where the baby shower comes in. :)
Thank you so much @TubbyTinker for working hard to translate for us. You're the best of the best <3<3<3 :))))))))

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
I just want to say.....Yaya has really impressed me with her acting abilities in this lakorn. I've never watched a lakorn with her in it before, but after watching her performance here, I'm a huge fan. I'm looking forward to more lakorns with her, I just wish she would pair up with someone else other than Nadech...

Hi there! Welcome! I'm also from the Philippines. Nice meeting another Filipino here. :) Hope you continue to enjoy watching KC and lakorns in general and please don't hesitate to join the discussions. Enjoy your stay here at AF :)
Hi Maricon. Nice meeting you. Oh I sure will enjoy KC. Thank you. So happy with the Mark & Yaya pairing. I was really surprised with their chemistry.

Lanii

sarNie Egg
I wonder how will Chaiyan and Piak clear their misunderstandings/ problems and how sathit feel when he knows Jee is pregnant with him :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Khun Da, the producer of KC, posted these pictures and said that Yaya and Mark are in with their characters that after finished this scene, Yaya's eyes were swollen from crying. Likewise, Mark had a cut on his finger from actually hitting the wall. They both did a wonderful job in here.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Khun Da, the producer of KC, posted these pictures and said that Yaya and Mark are in with their characters that after finished this scene, Yaya's eyes were swollen from crying. Likewise, Mark had a cut on his finger from actually hitting the wall. They both did a wonderful job in here.

Yep.. definitely after the R/W scene.. Sathit feeling Guilt, confused yet angry meanwhile G feels like she lost her everything to the person who doesn't love her... gosh I couldn't breath for a bit .. the producer and director are always spoiling us lol though I would love to see markyaya promote on a talk show ..

Noire89

Simply smile

Ok is it wrong of me to be smiling because of these pictures? I can't wait for Monday, my lunch hour is going to be spent watching it raw, because dang! These pics their acting and the great spoilers have me almost fully understanding Thai,lol!:risas3: ( I wish)
And soon babysw and some Thit guilt.