[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

twister02

M♥K
okay someone asked me about spoilers regarding what happens after the "willing", so here it is

So the next day, in Sathit's room, Sathit is sitting there feeling confused and guilty of what he has done. He looks over and see Jee's back towards him. he was about to touch her shoulder but once he saw Tew's picture on the bed stand, he pulled his hand back. He quickly walks out of the room, shutting the door loud on purpose. Jee opened her eyes and started crying softly while Sathit was on the other side of the door and he was crying too.

Jee got dressed and headed downstairs to pick up her purse and the things that fell out of it. Sathit told her to make sure she picks up everything that belongs to her because he doesn't want to see anything that relates to her. He gives her the evidence that he thought she wanted. She tells him that he better not go back on his word because she has nothing to give him anymore. He tells her not to worry because he's man enough to not go back on his words and whatever thing he won, he won't keep it in his memory. So Jee congratulates him on his win and starts heading out. For a moment, Sathit noticed that Je forgot to pick up one of he rlipstick under the table, he walks over to pick it up and clutches it in his hand, missing her.
Thanks for the spoiler. All I need to do right now is to wait for them to execute this. :clap:

MarkYaya

sarNie Egg
--spoiler--
Awww....Can't wait to see this scene.....so cute.

Sathit said a son or a daughter is fine with him. If the baby is a boy, then he'll be very handsome just like him. And if the baby is a girl, then she'll have a very sweet face like him. Then, he puts his face close to Jee and covers his head with her hair... haha...

Nice drawing.....

cr:as tagged
I can't wait for this scene too. I just like how happy both jee and thit are.

Kirara-23

sarNie Egg
My KC beating and spazzing heart can't take it anymore! I love Lakorns so much, I probably even watch more lakorns than kdramas now lol and KC obviously is my current obsession. It just sucks that I have no one to talk about it with lol ...

I just finished watching episode 10 aswell and for real, the chemistry between Mark and Yaya is so damn good and the fact that Jee is not afraid to express herself makes it even better. The skinship too, they give more skinships in one episode than some other completed lakorns that I've seen.
It's like they don't care if we die from too much fin❤ they're not even together yet in the lakorn lol.

I want MY to work together again, they're just perfect together... specially in this kind of genre.... Do you guys think they'll be good for a Sawan Biang remake? Or that's too much ahha....

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
His name is Nine/Nai. So handsome and have a very deep voice. He is quite cute also in Pohn Jak Fah and has an upcoming lakorn with Ice Preechaya under CH3.
Thanks! My fren said he is plastic cos of his nostrils. Lol! I know many thais go under the knife so im not sure if he is one of them but definitely the looker!!

Omg i reali cannt wait for the R W scene! I only watched 1 of Mark's drama w Mint and that was a few yrs ago. Saw another one briefly last year while holidaying in BKK but tat didnt interest me. Not sure if i wanna chk out his other dramas as im very selective.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark's lakorn that I have watched and enjoyed are Punya Chon Kon Krua (with Kim), Ton Ruk Rim Rua (with Kim) and Abb Ruk Online (with Kim)... 3 lakorns of them together make me a fan. His character that I like the most is when he is in TRRR. He was playing HIMSELF (many said that's how he is outside lakorn). A happy go lucky prankster! The others are somewhat similar to KC's character.

No... you are not a stalker. WE ARE ALL STALKERS TO THIS THREAD! At first just passing through and then silently stalking for spoilers and when it is unbearable we reveal ourselves to be an oficial stalker to the lakorn. Hahaha...
Thanks! I got all of them "saved" on Thaiflix and will binged watch them - hoping they keep me satisfied until Monday/Tuesday.:aaaaa::thumbup:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

cr: mkpantip

Oh my! This is from @TubbyTinker 's spoiler

Jeerawat was also hurt, as if her heart was ripped out in front of her. She grabbed on to Sathit's shirt and pulled him closer to her face and shouted at him uncontrollably, "Then do it! Kiss me! Sleep with me! Step all over my dignity! Avenge me for causing your girlfriend to die! Do it! Do it! Do it!"

:coleman:
AHHHHH!!!! :BangHead: I just saw the spoiler - :pancarta: I knew I was supposed to stop clicking - oh well, looks good and can't wait! :cheer:

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
Just finished episode 10! :love:
For Those Who Have Not Seen, SPOILERS ahead!!!
That last scene was so middle school that it had my ears turning red from how cheesy it was.
Okay taking it back, I felt really icky watching Pim pimp herself out to Sitta. I am not a prude, but I don't believe in using your body to get what you want, especially if it's for Ill will to another person.
It's also why I am apprehensive with G's mom, she sold herself for protection for her and her family, it was her act of love. But the price she has to pay is big.

This was the first time I felt a little bad for Piak(but not a lot), but she brought the distrust of Chaiyan by saying she would hurt G if he went to her. And then hours later the shooting happens, so for chaiyan to jump to that conclusion seemed fair, since he seen her pay actresses to hit G he knows his wife could follow through her promises. So her feeling victimized at his way was brought on by her actions. And so glad G told her practically the same thing when she fell into the pool,:risas3: that scene:risas3:

The scenes with Thit and G in the teacher's home were funny. Her teacher teasing G about her giving up the bedroom to Thit because she would be the one sneaking into Thits bed and having her way with him, lmao!
The teacher was hilarious about the two of them, especially that last phone call lol!
Warning More SPOILERS ahead!!!
Next week people! It's the start of the end and I can't wait to see how it's all going to play out. The nasty stepfather VS Thits fist, Pim's slap VS Khun Ying, G and Thit's hug, Piak fainting( all drama logic confirming she's preggers,lol!)
I love Teacher Ari!;)He's cute and funny

Kirara-23

sarNie Egg
So lucky , Yaya I want her now to act with one of my fav actor - Mario Maurer It will be complete for me , maybe one of my dream!?! Just have to list my fav actors from Thailand! My Top 3 actors - and they all are from CH3 lolz
1. Mario Maurer ( he is like my ever first crush from Thai , loved him since Crazy little thing called love)
2. James Ji ( cuz he kinda looks like Won Bin for me ahha , I have bad eyes!?, liked him from Ruk sudrit )
3. Mark Prin ( he climbed up so fast ahah , I had to admit that I disliked him before , his rumor made me disliked him , but after I saw his lakorn with Bella , I started to like him)

Channel 3 actors are all so handsome and great. I like them all but Ken T is probably my number one, he's just up there to the point that I even made my grandma and mom watch one of his lakorns. Then Nadech, Mario and Mark are all next to him ahha...

I was also not a fan of mark at first and it changed after watching him with Bella as well.

It will be a dream come true if another 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao kind of drama is made will all these male leads :)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought I was the only one that thought he looked like Alden Richards! but I find James Ji's face too feminine for my taste.
You're not the only one! I also thought Alden Richards and James Ji are like brothers. Some fans are even tagging Alden in James' IG posts lol

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmmm! I don't quite remember , since it's quite an old new!?!
Hmm! He sent bad words to Mint Chida's mom!?! Like very bad words( something I totally hate it, no respect to elders) ! And they had a problem with Kim , Mark and Mint and etc ! I think you should read it from news (website)! I'm s obad at explaining thing! ( but I'm glad that Mark reflected his action and became a mature man now)
Yes he became a mature man and he always try his best to be better than before. :)
This lakorn is one of his best so far. Suspense in every episode is killing us lol
I am hopeful that he and Mint will be okay and friends again. Kim and Mint seems to be okay already, well it's not yet too late for MM to be in good terms again. Time heals all wounds as they say. Would love to see them in a reunion lakorn because their last lakorn didn't do them justice by CH3 cancelling it due to "too political" contents.

Kirara-23

sarNie Egg
You're not the only one! I also thought Alden Richards and James Ji are like brothers. Some fans are even tagging Alden in James' IG posts lol
Thinking about it they do look alike! They both have that face shape and somehow chubby cheeks ... wah.

I also see Song Joong Ki in them lol...ahha

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Imagine Teacher + Pan + P'Suki under one roof...
I love love P'Suki! He makes this lakorn comedic for me. As for Pan, I love this guy! His role here is somewhat "normal" but he is so hilarious in the lakorn with Mario and Mint C. He's so spot on and funny there. I first saw him when he was on " the Choice Thailand" and he made me laughed out so loud in the train. He has the most cheesiest and lamest lines when trying to get the female contestant to chose him.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'm usually cynical about lead couples who start out hating each other and then are supposed to believably fall in love along the way, particularly when a significant other's death is involved. But I think Ji and Sathit are just two big ole bleeding hearts who have (unknowingly, and perhaps reluctantly) come to respect each other because they see one another's resilience despite life throwing them under the bus. I do like watching Ji develop feelings for Sathit. It's an example of a person who thinks she has very little to offer, and yet, has given herself permission to care anyway. And, YES, I adore those moments of "You were worried about me?" and "Because I'm worried about you." Give me all the unintentional declarations of caring! I want all of it!

I like just about everything regarding the character of Jirawat and I'm so, so glad Yaya got to manifest this character onscreen. I skipped a lot of episodes 3-6 because I couldn't handle the back and forth hateful behavior between Ji, Thit, Piak, Chaiyan, mom and step-dad, so my judgment may be skewed. but there's something addicting and relateable in seeing a n'ek who is gray, who isn't on the screen to convince us she's absolutely an angel, and also isn't arrogant for the sake of arrogance; rather, she is trying to navigate certain really bad incidents with compassion, confidence, vulnerability, her sense of responsibility, and fears. We can see that sometimes Ji has to resort to the "fake it til you make it" in order to carry on, and there are also times she's sure of herself, her words, who and what she is fighting for. Of course Jirawat isn't the only n'ek with a back bone, but while not all of us are dealing with the stress of being a model, actress, getting drugged and hitting someone with a car, and having a perverted step-dad after us, I find that Ji's reactions and demand for a small friggin break is written and executed in a way that is relate-able.

I also wanted to express that, while Mark is doing a very good job, sometimes he returns to using unnecessary hand gestures. Finding that distracting. o_O
okay someone asked me about spoilers regarding what happens after the "willing", so here it is

So the next day, in Sathit's room, Sathit is sitting there feeling confused and guilty of what he has done. He looks over and see Jee's back towards him. he was about to touch her shoulder but once he saw Tew's picture on the bed stand, he pulled his hand back. He quickly walks out of the room, shutting the door loud on purpose. Jee opened her eyes and started crying softly while Sathit was on the other side of the door and he was crying too.

Jee got dressed and headed downstairs to pick up her purse and the things that fell out of it. Sathit told her to make sure she picks up everything that belongs to her because he doesn't want to see anything that relates to her. He gives her the evidence that he thought she wanted. She tells him that he better not go back on his word because she has nothing to give him anymore. He tells her not to worry because he's man enough to not go back on his words and whatever thing he won, he won't keep it in his memory. So Jee congratulates him on his win and starts heading out. For a moment, Sathit noticed that Je forgot to pick up one of he rlipstick under the table, he walks over to pick it up and clutches it in his hand, missing her.
@jjinxx !!! Oh how I have missed you dear! How are you? I much enjoyed reading your post. Very eloquently writtened & with the same thoughts as myself. I am very happy Yaya took on this role. Love me some Ms. G!!! xoxo jjinxxy!!!

@TubbyTinker , thank you sweetie for your lovely written spoilers/translations. You are so good to us. My anticipation & giddiness is in my chest & belly. Thank you!

saki

sarNie Adult
Well, it makes sense for Ji to take the lead and grab Thit's hand when they are being chased...poor girl is so used to being chased by bad guys. It must be her survival instinct from so many things that happened to her :( Love how she's kind even when she's mad- the scene when Piak fell into the pool, Ji was pretty angry at Piak's behavior but she was still trying to talk sense to that crazy girl and trying to convince her to save her marriage with Chayan. I like what she said, something about her (Ji) and Chayan loving a lot (their love like stones that are hard to break?) and not letting love go easily but when they lose that love (stones getting smashed) it's gone forever and you can't get it back. I wonder if this will happen later with her and Thit :( I remember Ji was filming a breakup scene earlier (with the character played by Mai Warit) I wonder if it's a sign of something to happen. Anyway, even when mad, Ji still tries to be good to people even if they don't deserve it. Yaya does very well in all these scenes. And so do the other (Mark, Toey, Louis, etc) actors.

I laughed when Piak said to Chayan "You think I'm that bad I'd have someone shot?" Yeah, sure Piak.

I think the problem is that Chayan doesn't know how to handle her. He loves her a LOT but he just can't deal with her. Even Ji and Thit can handle her better. After Thit talked to her, (when he asked her to look at herself in the car door) she actually said sorry (she never even said sorry to anyone before)...although she went back to her old self after a few minutes -__-

I skipped most of Dao and Jate's little kdrama scenes but they were cute. I like what Dao said to Jate about Ji- that she really loved Ji as a friend could, and that if Ji fell in love with someone, that someone would have to accept everything about Ji.

I think P'Suki and the neighbor (what's the name of aunt Wadee's neighbor again? Ji's friend where Thit is staying with) have cute reactions to Ji and Thit. They actually saw Thit be all mean to Ji before I'm sure they're confused now. Lol that guy who asked if Thit had a fever.

Ji's mom looks like she can actually be smart when she wants to. I don't understand her. Sure, she wants status and money. But can't she choose a nicer Jao Sua to get together with? I mean, arent'there other guys her age who are actually NICE or is Thun the only one around -_- At least she's seeing how bad he is now. Pim...is just gross. But I expected that. -_-

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
As for me, 3 of my favorite Thai actors are James, Mark and Nadech
1. James Ji
I know him from his drama with Yaya, at first I thought like He's too cute and has a very pretty face, not really masculine I don't like him. But as time goes by, I be like, damn it! can't stop googling and seeing his face:crybaby2:and I realize I started to like him.
2. Mark Prin
I already like him ever since I watch Thara Himalaya, I just like his appearance and face. Kinda sweet and cute but still has a masculine side. He also a big guy:coleman:I don't like skinny guy. Between him, Boy and Nadech I like him the most!.
3. Nadech
I like his eyebrows, I think Nadech is really sexy:coleman: eventhough I don't like his voice when he talk sometimes. The most favorite things of him for me is that He is a family man, he take a good care of his family. And Nadech look very kind sometimes and a mature man when it comes to family matters, and when he's doing monkhood thing, I don't exactly know what it is but it seems like he's very religious.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Whats the story behind Mint and Mark? They used to date and broke off on bad terms?
Nope. A LINE issue between Mark and Mint and her mom. According to what I've read Mark bashed Mint and her mom(???) on LINE app, and then he apologized. I also read in an interview that he's open to work with her again in the future. No word on whether they're on good terms or even civil to each other. They don't even follow each other on IG until now. :(

Last edited: