[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I wanted to believe that MarkYa were just busy filming lakorns that's why they can't promote KC more but if there's a CH3 obstruction in this matter, I would be very angry. Why? KC take a long time for it to be shown for us and they can't just have a decent promotion. (while it's airing)

I agree, Mark and Yaya are considered superstars so why would they not milk it while the lakorn is airing? If Kim done it for Piang Chai, why Mark can't do it for KC? I don't know with Nadech tho but Yaya can certainly do it ( She and James Ji had a lot of appearance for NNS promotion before). It's just a talk show and their even friends in real life. Close friends to be exact.

Same goes to the supporting cast. Masu, Nycha, Toey and Louis.
This is why it's unfair that this lakorn has so little promotion, with Mark & Yaya in the leads and the supporting leads are also rising names in CH3/ Louis is already a p'ek, so are Toey and Nycha who are already n'eks (especially Toey with a few lakorns already under her belt as a n'ek). CH3 should have taken advantage of the big names they're having but they're not doing anything at all.

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
Man!! Can't wait for the upcoming episodes but I also have mixed feelings not wanting this lakorn to come to an end... only 3+3 episodes left = 6 .... we should all request for markyaya to play in another lakorn together again on IG and tag the channels, producers, and directors.. lol (like they're gonna take it into consideration) hey but it can be worth the try.. I mean after all they do obviously have sizzling chemistry.. Okay now today's ep was so good yet so sadd.. Yaya really delivered jee's feelings really well.. As it's obvious Thit and G's love starts off from always happening to meet one another and going through almost hel* together to being worried about one another to friendship to love..❤ Gosh Markyaya can just make my heart flutter by looking at each other.. That's what you call chemistry lol..not to mention but DAM their are a lot of other Thai celebrities watching kluencheewit.. niceee. And why aren't they really Promoting kluencheewit ????
I agree, Mark and Yaya look really great together! I've watched Tawan Deard highlight in youtube and don't really like it, but in Kleun Cheewit they improve their chemistry so much! and I actually wanna watch this at first because of theslapandkissgenre. I also like Masu and Nychaa, I think they're really cute together, they both have a cute and youthful appearance. I wish there will be more lakorns for this two as a couple.

Dhea Nadia

is anyone else annoyed by Jane? LOL

I was reading some fan comments on youtube how the people close to Thit dies when they're talking on the phone with him, with Tew and then today's episode with Way. It was funny cuz they were like "Sathit, you shouldn't even be blaming Jee for Tew's death, you should blame yourself for talking on the phone with her.
I was and still annoyed by Jane's voice:confused:

Dhea Nadia

Btw, I love Yaya's and Toey's outfits in this lakorns. Feels like I'm watching a fashion show when I'm watching this:love: I want their outfits soo bad! but unfortunately I live in Indonesia and didn't know where to find Thai's brand clothes here.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks saraokenim,so glad to see the rating reaches 6, hopefully it keeps going up na.
@THIPPY, good luck on you essays and exam na ka.

One of my favorite scene ..... Sathit showed so much concern and caring for Jee.
Awww....his new love begins....so gently touches her...

Jee dreamed that her grandma came to visit her and gave her advice, "True love comes from your goodness."
When Jee opened her eyes, she met her true love....hehe

cr:as tagged

chaitra

sarNie Adult
As a diehard Nadech Yaya fan....

The chemistry between Nadech and Yaya in GRGR is simply outstanding and for me nothing beats that, not even KC. But KC is sooooooooooo close. For me no one can ever play Jee and Sathit like the way Yaya and Mark are doing, not even Nadech. Mark-Yaya have immersed themselves into the character and I got everything I need from them.

I completely agree, KC needs more promotion, we need more of Mark-Yaya, they are simply outstanding.

KC is probably the ONLY lakorn where 75% percent of the lakorn (almost 9 episodes now) has been angst, pain and very little of finn scenes, but I am completely hooked. The actions and gestures MARK-YAYA do towards each other just flutters my heart. I still haven't heard people complaining that there are very few finn scenes and they dont want to watch it anymore.... I am simply loving KC and it deserves more recognition. SO CH3 please promote it...... COME ON ALREADY

Last edited:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya must hv been so tired filming eps 9 n 10. So much crying.....and hugging. Lol. Both their faces after they hung up were like kids who got candies. XD

Yaya must be loaded. 8 out of 10 ads during the drama are hers!
And im sick of the Channel earrings omg.

Last edited:

ana978

sarNie Egg
I don't think I can be more annoyed with Jane than ever. She chooses the wrong time to interrupt Jee and Tit's moment.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so annoyed, KC is such a tease, I think, I've had too much "oooh so close" moments. Like there are too many almost kisses and that's just in one episode. GAAAHD someone tie me up or I might ruin my pillow.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
The change in their relationship is executed so beautifully. I'm SOOOO FINNN when Sathit hugs her or whenever there is any skinship and the staring. And I love that our nang ek is always the one protecting our pra ek LOL always going around saving his ass hahahahaha. She just drags him by the hand and run everytime

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
The scene between Chaiyan and Piak is heartbreaking :( I can still feel their love for each other, yet they're too easily to lose faith on one another :(