[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Noire89

Simply smile
Their body language are just amazing aren't they? We laughed, we awwed and we cried...

Honestly, the body language contributes 70% to the understanding... or is it spoiler+body language? Hahaha...

I know that we will enjoy more body language tonight and the episodes coming (especially the episode with the you-know-what scene between you-know-who in you-know-where). [Naughty smile]

:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
Yes!:naughty2::naughty2::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Body language between these two is amazing. If they get more roles like this I think they would be even better. Mark has gotten so good and Yaya has too. They are reflecting their emotions so well. I hope that the people in charge and producers and directors and script writers are paying attention, to bring these two actors together in more projects. :thumbup::love:

Noire89

Simply smile
I've been annoyed with her and baby voice since episode 4 or 5 and it started when she made herself at home in Thit's house by doing those house chores. So you're telling me I am going to get irritated in upcoming episodes :facepalm: ? I was holding out til the end, but am now going to watch all of 7-10 episodes as soon as my internet comes back on. I want to fin all the sweet scenes via IPad or computer screen instead of my tiny IPhone screen :sad6:
Poor Jane. Lol! Her voice can be grating to the ears. As for her going into Thit's house and taking care of chores, I would have been looking at her like she was some alien. I understand he is her boss, but only in office not his home.
I don't know other people's customs but from my dad's country of origin visitors are not allowed to clean or touch the host's stuff. Same with my mother's home country. It is considered rude for the visitor to do anything unless they are there for a long stay of a month or something longer than a day or a week.

I've posted a lot today, lol! That is what 9 hours of sleep and a day off does to me lol!

viola

sarNie Egg
I am very upset because CH3 did nothing to promote KC (except the show called Morning something, sorry I forgot the name) while they have two superstars like Mark and Yaya and the good cast also. The reaction, feedback, reponse of audiences for this lakorn is no joke, everyone got excited, the dicussion abt KC is a buzz. If i'm not wrong, just 1 or 2 episodes cant not #1 trending twitter due to Miss Universe, the rest episodes always is once it's on air. So CH3 what are you doing now? Why cant you realize KC is doing well? Regarding rating, it's not bad at all, it is? Dear Production crew, why dont you use this advantage to make everyone hook into your lakorn more??? What a such watse!!!

Recalling almost lakorn aired on prime time always is promoted on this and that show make me more disapointed, why can CH3 abadon our fav lakorn? Why dont give us more MarkYa moment or behind the scene stories?

In my opinion, it's not unreasonable if CH3 think that MarkYa getting more popular will effect their 2 top koojin Yadech and Markim. Look at me now, as a fan of Yadech but I just want to put Nadech and Kim aside for a while, just for a while only to enjoy MarkYa , what did they do to me?? .

Dear Nadech&Kim especially Nadech, everyone knows Mark&Ya is yours but in KC world, please dont mind me, let me spazz over them, I'm so hopeless now.

Last edited:

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
I am very upset because CH3 did nothing to promote KC (except the show called Morning something, sorry I forgot the name) while they have two superstars like Mark and Yaya and the good cast also. The reaction, feedback, reponse of audiences for this lakorn is no joke, everyone got excited, the dicussion abt KC is a buzz. If i'm not wrong, just 1 or 2 episodes cant not #1 trending twitter due to Miss Universe, the rest episodes always is once it's on air. So CH3 what are you doing now? Why cant you realize KC is doing well? Regarding rating, it's not bad at all, it is? Dear Production crew, why dont you use is advange to make everyone hook into your lakorn more??? What a such watse!!!

Recalling almost lakorn aired on prime time always is promoted on this and that show make me more disapointed, why can CH3 abadon our fav ? Why dont give us more MarkYa moment or behind the scene stories?

In my opinion, it's not unreasonable if CH3 think that MarkYa getting more popular will effect their 2 top koojin Yadech and Markim. Look at me now, as a fan of Yadech but I just want to put Nadech and Kim aside for a while, just for a while only to enjoy MarkYa , what did they do to me?? .

Dear Nadech&Kim especially Nadech, everyone knows Mark&Ya is yours but in KC world, please dont mind me, let me spazz over them, I'm so hopeless now.
I know right :( I wish there's 3Zaap or Today Show for us to know more about their behind-the-scene. But it seems that both Mark and Yaya is really busy so the production crew is having trouble matching these two's queues for them to get together :( Plus CH3 wanna protect their koo-jins :(

twister02

M♥K
I wanted to believe that MarkYa were just busy filming lakorns that's why they can't promote KC more but if there's a CH3 obstruction in this matter, I would be very angry. Why? KC take a long time for it to be shown for us and they can't just have a decent promotion. (while it's airing)

I agree, Mark and Yaya are considered superstars so why would they not milk it while the lakorn is airing? If Kim done it for Piang Chai, why Mark can't do it for KC? I don't know with Nadech tho but Yaya can certainly do it ( She and James Ji had a lot of appearance for NNS promotion before). It's just a talk show and their even friends in real life. Close friends to be exact.

Same goes to the supporting cast. Masu, Nycha, Toey and Louis.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Are thai dramas pre produced? I think they are right? Not sure if this is reliable but i saw somewhere that they did costume fitting in mar 2015 and started filming in apr 2015. Do they really start a drama like 2 yrs in advance?

viola

sarNie Egg
I know right :( I wish there's 3Zaap or Today Show for us to know more about their behind-the-scene. But it seems that both Mark and Yaya is really busy so the production crew is having trouble matching these two's queues for them to get together :( Plus CH3 wanna protect their koo-jins :(
I think Nadech&Yaya and Mark&Kim is beyond the level need to protected, I mean their bond is so strong in real life haha. I'm a kind of easy-going shipper so I really don't mind with MarkYa but maybe there are some fans out there don't want 2 couples to be swiched partner like this and CH3 just please fans.

twister02

M♥K
Are thai dramas pre produced? I think they are right? Not sure if this is reliable but i saw somewhere that they did costume fitting in mar 2015 and started filming in apr 2015. Do they really start a drama like 2 yrs in advance?
From what I know, most of them, yes, they are pre-produced and KC finished filming early last year. And there's editing (depends on the production) and they need to wait for the queue before it airs. As for KC, it was due to be aired last year but was postponed twice (don't know the reason for the first postponement) but the second postponement was because of the passing of the late King Bhumibol. That's why KC is showing this year instead of late last year.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Sathit is finally smiling. The last time he smiled genuinely was his time spent with Tew. I'm excited but im so distracted. I'm suppose to prep for my Essay exam for wednesday and i barely got one essay down, two more to go
You are not the only one!

Many Thai students said they have exams, but they also said nothing is going to prevent them from watching KC.

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, KC has attracted many international audiences that there was a thread at Thai forum asking why.

Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, etc.,

credit Pantip Thai Forum, CH3
Kluen Cheewit is super hot in Vietnam :D Many of us watched live on the Internet (even tho we don't understand anything) and then desperately asking the subbers for the Vietsub so we can re-watch lol. I introduced KC to my friends, who are non-lakorn fans and now they're squealing for KC :D

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Wow, KC has attracted many international audiences that there was a thread at Thai forum asking why.

Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, etc.,

credit Pantip Thai Forum, CH3
They's surely popular in Asian countries. In my countries, the subs are later by one day which is really fast. We can compare with Korean drama. Thank to all subbers and their team. Too bad that CH3 doesn't even promote this lakorn.

twister02

M♥K
I think Nadech&Yaya and Mark&Kim is beyond the level need to protected, I mean their bond is so strong in real life haha. I'm a kind of easy-going shipper so I really don't mind with MarkYa but maybe there are some fans out there don't want 2 couples to be swiched partner like this and CH3 just please fans.
Yes, there will be those fans that don't want their couples to be paired with others. We can't control those. That's how they like it. :risas3:
As what we can see now, Yaya can be paired with anyone. Mark and Kim can be paired with anyone also. I think CH3 needs to pair Nadech with other girls also. The last time he was paired to somebody else was with Mew. (correct me if I'm wrong). In this way, they can improve their skills.

Look at how Mark and Yaya compliment with each other. With the right genre and casting, they can really improve.

viola

sarNie Egg
Yes, there will be those fans that don't want their couples to be paired with others. We can't control those. That's how they like it. :risas3:
As what we can see now, Yaya can be paired with anyone. Mark and Kim can be paired with anyone also. I think CH3 needs to pair Nadech with other girls also. The last time he was paired to somebody else was with Mew. (correct me if I'm wrong). In this way, they can improve their skills.

Look at how Mark and Yaya compliment with each other. With the right genre and casting, they can really improve.
When they announced KC's remade I and some Nadech fans just want Nadech to be Sathit, same goes to Markim fans, many of them want Kim to be Jeerawat but now all I can see is Mark&Ya portray lawer Sathit and super star Jeerawat perfectly, I even cant imagine others actor or actress replace them

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
I find myself watching the RAW version while waiting for the subs and I definitely like this episode because there's more Thit and Jee moments than the previous one. I ended up skipping other scenes without them and will just watch it full once the subs come out.

Thit's hesitation to touch Jee in the hospital makes my heart bleed.. Just touch her, Thit. She's unconscious after all.. No one will know :risas3:
As I said before, Thit is really a great lover. He's showing it now even if he's not quite sure of what he feels for Jee. What more once he will truly fall in love with Jee?

Anyway, can I expect now a 3zaap guesting for MarkYa? C'mon CH3, what are you waiting for? Make it happen. Hype KC more. :fighting3:
I agree mark and yaya arent doing any promotional work for this lakorn , they need to do some talkshows so we can see their sibling cuteness

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with everyone here, there should be a Today Show/3zaap guesting for them to promote the lakorn. If other pairings are always able to do them,(Mai and Mew, Mario and Toey are already done with their Today Show guesting) why not Mark and Yaya, and even Masu, Nycha, Toey and Louis? CH3 you better be fair.
As with the fans not wanting their koojins to be paired with others, they should be mature enough to accept that celebs deserve to work with everyone and stop being possessive with their idols, it's just sad. (I admire fans who don't mind seeing idols being able to work with any actors and actresses - which I think of course how it should be)

Lol sorry for the long post though

@twister02 yes Mew is the last n'ek Nadech was paired with other than Yaya :)

Will be waiting for the subs!!! :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
NY and MK fans in Thailand are very supportive of them working with other people.
Many Thais also asked how come MY haven't gone to shows to promote KC, and the consensus was that both MY' schedules are full.
Both are filming two lakorns right now.