[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Awww you guys have already discussed abt R-scene. I look forward to that scene but it mean this lakorn will end soon which i'm in deny mood.
I believe it's W instead of R. Some spoilers have alr posted here mentioned that This is angry with the fact so he just says G has to sleep with him to destroy those evidences. G talks back and challenges Thit so they do the deed. Thit doesn't force her so i believe in that way.
There will be alot of things happenred before the W- scene so i can't wait to see. I even gg to translate the spoiler but it's BS and doesn't make sense to me LOL but i can guess what happen next. Jee fans need to prepare for heart broken. She falls in love deeply.
Their love processes really well. We can see their changing behavior to each others
Or you can listen to them online in youtube if you can understand Thai. I can't read Thai but I understand the language enough to get what the audio spoilers are saying.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Wait wheres the force kiss? I wanna see that one. You guys are making me sooo excited
It was part of one of the first posted MVs, but I can't find a copy of the old MV. maybe someone has a gif of it or something. I'm not sure if it's in this one cos I can't open the video at the moment but here's a link http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x58jtf2_eng-sub-kleun-cheewit-ost-%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A5-%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%8A-%E0%B8%A7-%E0%B8%95_tv.

In detail it's a scene where Thit pulls Gee in for a kiss and it kinda gets hot when they change angle. :love::love::love:

twister02

M♥K
Based on the short clip of the force kiss, if this is the start of the r-scene, I think it is willing and not actually rape. I can see G feeling the kiss from Thit. She's already in love at this phase but she doesn't know if Thit is feeling the same way as hers so she was heartbroken when they finishes the deed (hence the crying in the bed scene) and Thit feeling guilty because he thought G is a hooker and not a virgin anymore but G's body tells him that he misjudge her.

I should stop this and just wait for what happens next. :pancarta: I'm just excited for the hot scenes..too excited that I'm imagining things already. :facepalm:

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I've listened to all the spoilers and so know what will happen...

Read below at your own risk ;)

I think the R/willing scene is going to happen in ep 11/12 (so the week after next). Jee does consent to it and aggravates him (she's actually the one insisting they sleep together because at first he said he wouldn't). Even though she doesn't want to, she physically accepts it as she thinks this will be the last thing she does for him. His excuse is that this is his revenge for Dil. Tbh, that's kinda messed up because I don't think any gf would want their bf to sleep with another woman so soon after their death for "revenge", but anyway... they part ways and are both heartbroken.

I think (not 100% sure though) that the scene where he goes to the shoot and pulls her across his lap in the car is the next day (so it will be shown in the same episode or the next one), and then there is the scene where they are found kissing by Chayan and Suki on the couch. The latest teaser shows those scenes for those who haven't seen it. :)

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Based on the short clip of the force kiss, if this is the start of the r-scene, I think it is willing and not actually rape. I can see G feeling the kiss from Thit. She's already in love at this phase but she doesn't know if Thit is feeling the same way as hers so she was heartbroken when they finishes the deed (hence the crying in the bed scene) and Thit feeling guilty because he thought G is a hooker and not a virgin anymore but G's body tells him that he misjudge her.

I should stop this and just wait for what happens next. :pancarta: I'm just excited for the hot scenes..too excited that I'm imagining things already. :facepalm:
It's hopefully a willing scene, but Gee was also super desperate to protect the people who protected her when she hit Tiw. Maybe she thought that Thit only wanted her for her body and not her. Me too, I feel like I've replied too much for today. :risas3::risas3:

Lanii

sarNie Egg
It's hopefully a willing scene, but Gee was also super desperate to protect the people who protected her when she hit Tiw. Maybe she thought that Thit only wanted her for her body and not her. Me too, I feel like I've replied too much for today. :risas3::risas3:
Haha I laughed when I read your comment when you said you replied too much today. I think the same as well, maybe she cried because she wasn't sure about Thit feelings. Lol I'm so addicted to this lakorn lol

twister02

M♥K
Yeah, I've listened to all the spoilers and so know what will happen...

Read below at your own risk ;)

I think the R/willing scene is going to happen in ep 11/12 (so the week after next). Jee does consent to it and aggravates him (she's actually the one insisting they sleep together because at first he said he wouldn't). Even though she doesn't want to, she physically accepts it as she thinks this will be the last thing she does for him. His excuse is that this is his revenge for Dil. Tbh, that's kinda messed up because I don't think any gf would want their bf to sleep with another woman so soon after their death for "revenge", but anyway... they part ways and are both heartbroken.

I think (not 100% sure though) that the scene where he goes to the shoot and pulls her across his lap in the car is the next day (so it will be shown in the same episode or the next one), and then there is the scene where they are found kissing by Chayan and Suki on the couch. The latest teaser shows those scenes for those who haven't seen it. :)
Literally me when I read the spoiler..

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
i'm kinda confused on how the guy knows the girl is a virgin or not. in some lakorns, after the deed, they don't even mention about virginity-can't recall which ones but i've seen them before. but yes, in older lakorns the guy always discovers the girl is a virgin afterwards.

anyways, is there going to be a show with the cast of this lakorn??? hopefully it's not like what someone said that they don't want to ruin the established koojin image so they are not promoting mark and yaya where like nadech and yaya are at every event together. i know a lot of people in thailand like kc and mark/yaya so if you don't hear anything it's intentional!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling Grandma Jan will pass away in next week's episodes. I'm guessing that's Jee crying in the hospital after seeing Grandma Jan being sent in/possibly in critical condition and Thit was there to comfort her. CAN'T WAIT

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Can't get enough of KC...Looking forward to Monday episode....

cr:as tagged,rightful owner
Oh my!!! So excited !!
I love when a girl wears a boy's clothes !! Just a pic made my day already ahha!!!
Hate monday and Tuesday but I love it now bec of them ehhe!! Anyway , I will have winter holidays next week , that's mean I can watch them while it airing and ofc after they sub'