[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

katia katy

sarNie Egg
This is why I have to wait til it's over. If I see 7 & 8 now, I will be tortured every week waiting on new episodes.

Just skimming through everyone's postings and glancing over spoilers ( thank you for the warning) makes me happy that I'll be satisfied once I watch it.

Fighting fighting! :thumbup: I can do it!
Lol same here I will wait till it's finished and watch it in 2 days

P

PrincessKarina

Pretty disappointed with the mouth to mouth resuscitation scene. Why they need to zoomed it out? I mean, it's the normal way of saving a drowning person and it's not even in a sensual way. I was waiting for nothing.

Anyways, I have to commend the people who were behind the underwater scenes especially Mark and Yaya who did a pretty awesome job. It was executed properly. :thumbup:

This lakorn should have real kisses. It will be waste of chemistry between MarkYa if they won't allow it. I think the channel is protecting Yaya so much they only want her to kiss Nadech :facepalm: I was also disappointed when she didn't have a real kiss with James Ji in NNS. Mark can kiss anybody for work. I remembered while Kim was interviewed for Piang Chai and was asked about Mark's reaction with the kisses she made with JMa in the lakorn, she said Mark is also doing it in his lakorns so their equal (and don't need to complain about her doing kisses) so it's definitely not an issue.

I'm not a long time lakorn fan but I think, Yaya is willing to do kisses but the channel doesn't want it. :crybaby2:
This really sucks I know! If channel 3 is REALLY protecting Yaya, that's too bad because she could really go far with other actors too NOT just with Nadech! Geez it is getting so old with this couple! Nadech did just fine with other actresses and he SHOULD lip kiss them too! And the same for Yaya! And this is a reason why I refused to watch any more of Nadech and Yaya's lakorns. I only saw 2 of their lakorns and trust me, that was MORE than enough! I don't hate them, I just don't want them to overdo it with lakorns year after year! :mad:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
This really sucks I know! If channel 3 is REALLY protecting Yaya, that's too bad because she could really go far with other actors too NOT just with Nadech! Geez it is getting so old with this couple! Nadech did just fine with other actresses and he SHOULD lip kiss them too! And the same for Yaya! And this is a reason why I refused to watch any more of Nadech and Yaya's lakorns. I only saw 2 of their lakorns and trust me, that was MORE than enough! I don't hate them, I just don't want them to overdo it with lakorns year after year!!! :mad:
Yes, overall they're all actors.

Noire89

Simply smile
Happy Valentine's day to everyone, left work early today to celebrate my birthday with some friends and my bf but I can't wait to see this episode tonight. From the spoilers I've read so far I'm going to love every moment of it!:cheer::thumbup::aaaaa::love:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Can someone enlighten me because I really am clueless...what do you mean when you say Channel 3 is protecting Yaya by not allowing her to do real kiss scenes with other actors besides Nadech? Like exactly what do they (channel 3) benefit by doing so? I find it bizarre in thai lakorns that lip kiss are not ok but rape is...never made sense to me but I quit trying to find justifications along time ago because it is what it is.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol same here I will wait till it's finished and watch it in 2 days
The only downside to watching it later instead of now is that we won't be able to join in on the current discussion about the scenes. By the time we're done, everyone would have moved on to another lakorn:)

katia katy

sarNie Egg
The only downside to watching it later instead of now is that we won't be able to join in on the current discussion about the scenes. By the time we're done, everyone would have moved on to another lakorn:)
Ooh lol that's what I thought about just earlier, guess I'll just have to lie down on my bed crying with the leads specially with G cause I cry so much when ''feeling guilty '' is involved, melting when there's those FACIAL SHOWING LOVE EXPRESSIONS, jumping off of my bed when an unexpected good things happen, shouting yes! Yes! yes! ,laughing with the funny scenes. ...OMG I feel like a fool

Last edited:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Come on guys, its high time people stop question Yaya's professional ethics. As far as I know both Nadech and Yaya have always been professional at work and have never refused to do any kind of scene. Yaya has done all the kissing scenes with Mark. She has done her part. Why kisses are not shown completely depends on channel. Nadech and Yaya are both just actors for channel 3 just like the rest of the actors. Its channel 3's decision to promote Yadech more and obviously to make profit which is normal. They are not trying to protect her, they are just trying to benefit more from Yadech lakorn coz maybe they feel they have bigger fan base leading to more profit. So if anyone is to blame, its the channel. The actors have done their part. To consider Yaya as innocent or reserved is purely the opinion of the viewer, she has never said NO to any type of scene. The day they stop benefiting from Yadech lakorns they will obv. stop pairing them.

If Nadech and Yaya weren't dating in real life all these questions about them being paired wouldn't be a big issue.

KC is turning out to be outstanding in my opinion. It's just getting better and better. Mark has shown tremendous improvement. Everyone in this lakorn needs a standing ovation for being such eye candy and performing brilliantly. I too wish they show the kissing scenes because Yaya and Mark have shown really good chemistry and have given their 100% feels even without kisses. So if kisses are included then it would give justice to such a wonderfully shot intense lakorn.

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
This is why I have to wait til it's over. If I see 7 & 8 now, I will be tortured every week waiting on new episodes.

Just skimming through everyone's postings and glancing over spoilers ( thank you for the warning) makes me happy that I'll be satisfied once I watch it.

Fighting fighting! :thumbup: I can do it!
Perseverance! You are doing so well. Keep it up. With the lightning speed sub and Mark as hot as that... it's too late for me to follow your style. Furthermore I am terrified at the thought of the subbed lakorn being taken down. Hence, I have to watch it quick. 7 more episodes to go... and that is another 4 weeks of beautiful torture of waiting. Fighting to all of us!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Wah kissing is a real big issue huh? Hehehe... I agree with one of the girls here, if there is a real kiss then it will be a bonus, it is like the cherry on the icing on the cake. I mean the cake is delicious and the icing is super smooth. I have already started to swoon and giggle like mad just from them sharing a bottle of water! Indirect kiss! An indirect kiss where they don't even notice OR don't even mind OR don't want to raise the subject because they are too shy or because they wanna .... OR because there's nothing to do but share (sigh). So yeah, if there is a kiss, it's a cherry, if there are lot of kisses, lots of cherries, if there isn't, I am happy and more than satisfied with the delicious cake.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Loved this week's episodes! I have to hand it to the producer and script writers as they have really done a great job showcasing Gee's backstory and complexity. In fact, they have done a great job with all character. Most characters on this show are not 1-dimensional and they all have understandable reasons for the way they are (Except for Piak who I dislike more and more with each scene..Gosh that woman is a nightmare!). They also did really well in developing the scenes for Gee falling in love with Thit..it didnt look forced or rushed.

Mark's acting is definitely getting better. Hes really good at crying scenes. The scene at the beach was heartbreaking. Yaya was amazing as always..she made me feel SOOOO FREAKING GOOD when she slapped Piak. The last scene in Gee's apartment was hilarious! I never expected to see something like this on TV lol.

As for the kiss scenes, I think its important to remember that the MV that was released before the lakorn aired showed Mark kissing Yaya full on the lips and it wasnt just a peck. It was a full on kiss. This pretty much proves that Yaya has no issues with kissing other guys. In fact, I watched an interview with Yaya from few years ago where she was asked about the first kiss she shared with Nadech and she said that she agreed to do it (even though at that time she barely spoke to Nadech and was very distant from him) because she had already discussed it with her family and they understand that this is part of her job. Also, one of the directors that Yaya worked with (according to the vid, his name is P Ja if im not mistaken) said that Yaya is one of the most professional actresses he has worked with because despite her young age. she never complained or refused to do any of the intimate scenes he threw at her. He even went to say that other actresses would refuse to do bed scenes or intimate scenes, but Yaya and her mom never complained and were always professional about it. Therefore, IF the kiss scenes are gonna get taken out, i believe that it will be by decision of the channel.

In either case, I cant wait for next week! :love:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I rewatched the mv, and I realized that thit poured water over piak haha. I thought it was gee, but it looks like it was piak instead. To cool her off with her nonsense?. :risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Perseverance! You are doing so well. Keep it up. With the lightning speed sub and Mark as hot as that... it's too late for me to follow your style. Furthermore I am terrified at the thought of the subbed lakorn being taken down. Hence, I have to watch it quick. 7 more episodes to go... and that is another 4 weeks of beautiful torture of waiting. Fighting to all of us!
I may caved in for 7/8 and watched 1-6 already. just recently I decided that I was going to wait from now on. I understand Thai and watch these lakorns on Thaiflix. I am so thankful for fans' websites out there that allow me to look up the star's name in Thai and then I search for their lakorns in Thaiflix and then watch all of their others lakorns. That's when I binged watching.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I rewatched the mv, and I realized that thit poured water over piak haha. I thought it was gee, but it looks like it was piak instead. To cool her off with her nonsense?. :risas3:
Hopefully that happen after Thit-Jee couple has formed. Because Thit might have realized by then how crazy and paranoid Piak is.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Lol me too! I get all excited and laughed out loud ( in the train) and people will lol at me weirdly. When I am home watching in bed, I will bite my lip or even hide my face when sweet and lovely scenes between pra'nangs. Sometime I fist pump in the air when something good happens.
I will be just like you if I were in your situation. For next week's episodes try to avoid watching in public places. I bet many crazy and sweet scenes will be on. ...and God knows how you'll react. You have been warned. Hahaha...

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I may caved in for 7/8 and watched 1-6 already. just recently I decided that I was going to wait from now on. I understand Thai and watch these lakorns on Thaiflix. I am so thankful for fans' websites out there that allow me to look up the star's name in Thai and then I search for their lakorns in Thaiflix and then watch all of their others lakorns. That's when I binged watching.
Lucky, lucky that you understand Thai. Then it shouldn't be a problem for you. Thai TV3 posts the episodes in their YT channel.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
He did? Maybe I need to rewatch that MV lol
Hopefully that happen after Thit-Jee couple has formed. Because Thit might have realized by then how crazy and paranoid Piak is.
Idk when it happens, but I did confirm it. It was Piak that Thit poured water over. I found a trailer link that shows piak wearing the same outfit. She went all crazy, and chayan was trying to hold her back, and she kicked gee which resulted in gee hitting her head so eventually at some point thit poured water to make her come back to her senses though I doubt it. Piak is the most selfish and small minded person ever. She's more stupid than that other nangrai chick.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Idk when it happens, but I did confirm it. It was Piak that Thit poured water over. I found a trailer link that shows piak wearing the same outfit. She went all crazy, and chayan was trying to hold her back, and she kicked gee which resulted in gee hitting her head so eventually at some point thit poured water to make her come back to her senses though I doubt it. Piak is the most selfish and small minded person ever. She's more stupid than that other nangrai chick.
I saw a behind-the scene interview and it's Piak. Also sometime after the water scene, she asked Thit if he still hates Jee. So not only is she selfish and jealous, she wants Thit to continued on hating Jee.