[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this scene touched me a lot sincerely i feel satit is so desperate so in pain so angry that he doesn't know how let go of all this feeling his life suddenly became so dark in his eyes he only can see black :(

i adore tiw's mom she is like the conscience voice of satit the person who want to wake him up from that darkness , very beautiful scene

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I'm actually enjoying today's episode! U can totally tell that Sathit was annoyed at seeing her with Jade. He says he hates her and doesnt want to see her but he refuses to let go of her grandma's lawsuit and he even manipulates Jade into getting Jee to call him. I can see that his hatred to her is already turning into an obsession.

One thing though, Piak is seriously getting on my nerves. Shes not normal! I dont know how her husband is still in love with her. She cries on the phone acting as if hes cheating on her just because a random girl smiles at him. She then goes on to BLAME HIM for breaking her heart when he did absolutely nothing of the sort! Shes delusional and frankly, doesnt deserve him. Her character is such a turn-off that I find myself fast-forwarding alll of her scenes!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Woah... Mark's acting is just superb in this episode! (I am his fan, so my view is very much bias) Though I like him so much (as a fan), but that does not stop me from calling him 'jerk' a few times in this episode. He potrays the character really really well. Can't wait to see the continuation of his 'jerk' saga tonight. ... and not to forget Yaya is just so beautiful. Every actors are doing superbly in this episode especially the Grandma and Pan. Sigh~ this will just increase my expectation. Hope they will not suddenly plummet and not be as expected.

And I would like to AGAIN thank the superb and wonderful subbing team. Thank you! Lots of love.

cecilia

Staff member
Yaya's good! She made me cry with her in today episode when she went back to visit her grandma. You felt the helplessness in her acting ... so good! Excited for tomorrow ...

Noire89

Simply smile
Just got home, watched the first three parts of episode 5 on the bus(couldn't wait:p) I nearly cried with Mark and Tiw's mom. Jeez, what an emotional scene every time she says she lost more it breaks my heart.
I think my favorite part so far is the scene where Thit rescued G from the goons. Piak needs to chill though, I mean this time the woman was being a b!tc* but there was no need to throw her down the sink.
Poor Jane, I don't think she's necessary to the plotline even though I like her and her brother's relationship.
I can't wait to watch the rest! Have a good night everyone! :)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yaya's good! She made me cry with her in today episode when she went back to visit her grandma. You felt the helplessness in her acting ... so good! Excited for tomorrow ...
True true true! Grandma and Jee's scene is just so warming but sad. Grandma wants to help Jee hide her past but Jee wants Grandma to be close. Pity both of them. I am sure both just wants to live together. I hope Pan will be the one telling all the secrets to Thit since Grandma vowed not to spill.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
True true true! Grandma and Jee's scene is just so warming but sad. Grandma wants to help Jee hide her past but Jee wants Grandma to be close. Pity both of them. I am sure both just wants to live together. I hope Pan will be the one telling all the secrets to Thit since Grandma vowed not to spill.
I believe Jane will be the one to explain and tell Thit what actually happened to Jee on the night she hit Thit.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I need Satit and Jee to fall in love faster! Also Jade needs to be a little more careful around Dao if he doesn't like her (at least he doesn't yet), and lastly Piak needs to not be so manipulative.

twister02

M♥K
Jade/Jate/Jet whatever the spelling of his name is giving false hope to the poor little Dao. :sad6: That girl is falling so hard over him and there he goes, making gestures that can lead to misunderstanding.. :BangHead:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I believe Jane will be the one to explain and tell Thit what actually happened to Jee on the night she hit Thit.
Who hit Jee? She... who?

Oh my, is my post giving out spoilers? Please someone teach me how to hide posts as spoilers.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow...so far so good. I was so impressed with Yaya acting at the scene of Jee and the grandma :icon12:. It's so emotional. I was teary when Jee told grandma to stay with her at the condo, but the grandma said she didn't want to be a burden to Jee. Then I couldn't stop crying when

Jee said, "Grandma, you're the only one who waited for me when I came back from school, the only one who cooked food for me, and you pawned the only pot you had to buy a new school uniform for me. You're the only one who make me feel like I still have a family. Without you, who will hug me." :sad6:

Grandma replied, "Then hug me tightly now.....Hug a lots...Before...We won't be able to hug each other anymore." :sad6:

So mad at Sathit here..... :fighting3:

cr:as tagged

twister02

M♥K
Sathit was so cruel in that rooftop scene. I want to punch him really hard because I thought he will let Miss G rot overnight in that cold place. Good thing he reported (maybe a little conscience on his part? ) and Miss G was able to get out from that area. Also, I like that he returned the cellphone back. I thought he will keep it and will try to find evidence from it. :clap::)

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Sathit is just obsessed with Jee and trying to get revenge lol. But in the process he keeps seeing a different side of her and he's so angry because he thinks she is a terrible person but she really isn't lol! And when someone tells him that Jee is a good person and not what he thinks she is, he just doesn't believe it because of his prejudice towards Jee. And I'm soooo glad we get more interaction between them!!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR TODAY'S EPISODE!! Sathit is gonna say some REALLY crazy stuff today according to preview and I'm really enjoying the lakorn!! I also loved the scene with Jee and her grandma I teared up again lol!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sathit is just obsessed with Jee and trying to get revenge lol. But in the process he keeps seeing a different side of her and he's so angry because he thinks she is a terrible person but she really isn't lol! And when someone tells him that Jee is a good person and not what he thinks she is, he just doesn't believe it because of his prejudice towards Jee
i agree in that , the story is going in that direction in the process of making satit so drown in his reven or hate thing at the same time they give him with each incident that makes them encounter they makes him see something he didn't expect but he refuse to see it with a good spotlight there is so much back and front they keep making him have bad sight of her and then they give him tat light side then back to the black vision then the good side

little22

sarNie Juvenile
why do i feel like Piak doesn't change when she found out that GEe is the next actress of Chaiyan production. I feel next episode is getting spicier and maybe Piak will have a plan in her lakorn production where Sathit will be the P'ek in the lakorn. Piak might change some script to let her brother/cousin in so he can revenge Gee easier