[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they are just complicating things by putting a misunderstand after another in the head of satit

this was the most reasonable thing since the drama start i loved how they used the mom here and now i understand why they had to create a new reason for satit to hate on gee cause the mom kind of backing him off

it was sad

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the problem with satit that he think that no one or nothing can beat the law and that he will always be powerful cause he has knowledge in law and as a lawyer he will always bring the justice he is kind of this cocky lawyer that think no case can beat them

but when this happened to his most valuable person in his life and he couldn't bring justice by law he was took by a storm of pain of defeat of anger of sadness that he can't control

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Masu and Nycha are so cute together (library scene) !! I can't wait for the jealousy scenes from Jee and Thit. I'm so into this lakorn, still waiting on the next subs

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Piak and Chaiyan doesn't even act like a married couple. Pitiful. Piak is just all over Sathit. *rolling eyes*

GOTTA LOVE P'SUKI! :cheer:Love how he always puts Pim in her place!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Ugh! We're focusing so much on Piak and Chaiyan! I know they wanna give Sathit more reasons to hate Jee but I'm tired of them.

Piak is so low.

Hoping for a better episode tomorrow.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Right, so tired of Piak, I like Chaiyan though.

EDIT
That one scene where Gale plays in the lakorn with Jee though, at this point I don't even want Piak and Chaiyan to get together and have an understanding of each other. I know she's insecure but you can see Chaiyan is actually trying to be on good terms with her while she just wants to continue being a brat. It's sad and the fact that she acts like she cares about the company so much yet always tries to sabotage Jee while they are filming. Aren't they freaking losing profits -.-

Last edited:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Man.! . That scene when sathit pined G against the piano was so heartbreaking to watch . Whenever sathit spits out such painful and harsh words to G I always think about how much he'll regret saying those words once he falls in love with her lol . My heart kinda fluttered when G bumped into sathit while doing that dance spin and she asked him " you're out of the hospital already " I just had that feel that she was concerned about him .. ☺ ❤

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Man.! . That scene when sathit pined G against the piano was so heartbreaking to watch . Whenever sathit spits out such painful and harsh words to G I always think about how much he'll regret saying those words once he falls in love with her lol . My heart kinda fluttered when G bumped into sathit while doing that dance spin and she asked him " you're out of the hospital already " I just had that feel that she was concerned about him .. ☺ ❤
Right, its so sad but I can't wait till he gets super jealous and regrets everything.

Ugh I just love how freaking FLAWLESS yaya is.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
i couldn't sleep super excited for each new episode so i catch it live but miss some parts not knowing what time it airs. But i don't know what's going on plus commercials gets in the way. i will rewatch it again w/o commercials

cecilia

Staff member
Feel sad for Ms.Jee! She's just being herself ... people want to stay by her by choice -- it's not like she's luring them in either. I want Sathi to regret every little things he did and said to Jee. He's so blinded by everything -- don't even want to see/hear reasons. Not even consider opening his heart to see the 'fragile and sad' Jee inside of her tough exterior shell :(

Piak, I understand she's insecure -- can't blame her when her husband is all go happy like that with another beautiful woman. Just wish she have more confidence in herself and Chaiyan's love for her instead of being bipolar like this!

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
Yaya just continues to amaze me. Love her as Jee.
That scene of Sathi choking Jee was well played too -- love how Yaya cried. Made me feel Jee's pain ...

2'54:

Sathi: But that's good ... good that you're still alive. You'll know how to feel alone from now on .. know how it feels to not have someone you love beside you. Remember, Jeerawat! I may not use the law to find you guilty but there's still karma. It will torment you more than being jailed .. hurt more than being executed. Wait and pay for that!

Oh, only if he knew that she has been alone without her mother (by her side). Nothing hurts more than feeling 'unwanted' from someone you love ... his words added more salt to her wound T__T

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Honestly the only thing that is bothering me about Yaya is her color contacts, I don't know I'm just not a fan.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he has soo much anger towards her and disgust and unpleasant feelings hard to imagine he will fall in love with her but that the interested part how he will change what will change his feeling

i don't think he will regret doing this bu i think they will make satit see gee in a pitiful situation that will makes him change the way he look at her but how much that will take and for how long they will keep satit feeling this way hope they won't drag it

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is the first time i see him smiling like that after the death of his fiance, i actually liked how piak is helping him to get out of the state he is in although i think they are doing that to show the bond between them and again give satit the strong reason behind is line "if you hurt my little sister this time no one can stop me"

this was a cliche moment to keep reminding him of his fiance in someone else :D wonder what role jane will play in satit's life hmmm

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ok so they added some sense of comedy in the taxi to break the darkness and i think to prepare for the falling in love phase and getting more close with each incident , but oo mmyy the lines are really sooo bad between them too much nonsense words to provoke each other especially when talking about men and this things it's like they want make satit think that is ok to rape her or she is easily sexually accessible that will make him dare and break his so righteous perspective and get revenge out of law by doing that at some point cause they keep building that image of gee in his head

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
this is the first time i see him smiling like that after the death of his fiance, i actually liked how piak is helping him to get out of the state he is in although i think they are doing that to show the bond between them and again give satit the strong reason behind is line "if you hurt my little sister this time no one can stop me"

this was a cliche moment to keep reminding him of his fiance in someone else :D wonder what role jane will play in satit's life hmmm

Jane and Thit !? Will they have love interest? :( I hope not , cuz she kinda reminds me of his late fiancé! Oh will be better so that Jee and Thit can get jealous with each other ahhha!