[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
WOW,lol....very interesting!! I have been a lurker for years on this forum and I can see where some are coming from, some fans of MK are coming out again to turn the tide against the character Miss G played by yaya. First attempt is stating clearly I'm watching for Mark and then divert the main focus to Sathit and his girlfriend, should have more fin moments and more screentime blah blah blah.... The urge and mentality is Sathit is the main character, the girlfriend death is the soul of the drama, Miss G is not the main character, she is the villian and mastermind, all the other characters are her accomplice covering up for her. Sathit acted by Mark is a hero seeking justice and is faultless...It's goodie vs baddie. LOL
i really can't take this and i'm not gonna play this game clearly you are talking about me and i had an horrible time reading your awful comment disrespectful , it's my opinion i'm free to talk about any part of the drama and i'm not afraid or i don't feel wrong for saying it, yes i wish there were more scene of satit with tiw cause they were soooo cuuute i loved their moment and yes i'm more interested in satit's emotion cause for me miss g's life is just a mess that make no sense she doesn't give me a reason to feel attcahed to her story for me i'm more interested on how satit will fall in love with her and i want to see the in love satit again cause mark look so handsome when he act in love and i think i'm no wrong in that i didn't disrespect anyone or hurt anyone
and the next time you adress people with "kim's fan" "mk's fan" i'm gonna report cause this is toooo much you don't have the right to adress us like that and say awful things like that , please check out your limit
i'm not ashamed to share my thought or what i feel as long as i always remind myself to be respectful and deosn't drug or adress people personally in a bad way and i'm gonna continue to watch and see how satit will fall in love and i will share and put my favorite moment of him cause there is nothing wrong in that

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I never said that she DESERVES to be molested / threatened / feel fear?
I'm saying her profession is more prone to gather those sorta people?
is that not true?
and since its more prone to happen in that profession i can't feel sorry for her because she made a decision to expose herself to more probable incidents like that even though she hates it and it constantly happens to her?
not sure why people are thinking i'm sayin G deserves to be molested / raped

I dont think any profession invites attention of the others to take advantage of them without their consent. She is not molested by some random fan or director. She is molested by a member of her "family". If what you are saying applies to character playing as actor in lakorn then it also apply to real life actors right? Would it mean Yaya or Mark in real life should "expect" such behavior just because of their profession?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@mewninii, my apology if I misunderstood you.

When you said, "Also the one thing I thought I was going to feel sorry for her was the fact that her stepdad tries to rape her BUT I DON'T EVEN FEEL BAD FOR HER lol. she literally chose a career that exposes herself openly to not only her stepdad but OTHER MEN to look at her in that way. " I thought, wow, how about others who chose the same profession. You don't even feel bad for them too if their step dad tried to R them because they chose the career that exposes themselves openly.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
people, please. what are you guys doing? at the end of the day, this is just a drama. no need to get bitchy at each other for the sake of your own interest. its good that we are discussing about the drama but some of you are going in the wrong directions. please stick to just discussion about the drama. you guys doing this, it makes me feel sad, it used to be such a friendly place for people who love this drama, now all i see is bickering :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
What I think after watching ep 1 & 2 in Eng sub:

1. I absolutely love this lakorn. It is so dramatic and I love that because I haven't seen too many Thai lakorns and so maybe I don't feel it is repetitive or similar to anything else. We all knew this was a serious lakorn and that it is.
2. The background music, esp. the part of the accident was superb. I was at the edge of my seat because of the background music (in spite of knowing what is going to happen).

3. Yaya is just outstanding in this lakorn. Her most challenging character till date and she has done a beautiful job both look wise and acting wise. Mark on the other hand still needs to improve in emotional sequences. I wanted him to grieve before he thinks about avenging it. He is a lot more convincing in sweet scenes than emotional scenes so I am looking forward to him being sweet towards Miss G.

4. Loved every part which included Mark and Yaya, I feel the chemistry is definitely there.

5. Plot: For me, both Miss G and Sathit are in the same boat. Both are good people riding a tough wave. Both are trying to protect the people they love. In real life if a person would have been in Miss G's circumstances, I don't think they would have stopped the car esp. when they knew they are about to faint and the bad guys are right behind them. Its a act based on impulse. You would not be in the right mind to do anything right and just act on what you know at that second. Beside the accident is just a incident that propels Sathit and G into each others life. The real plot is how both of them become something meaningful in each others life in spite of the incident. WHAT MISS G DOES IS RIGHT. WHAT SATHIT DOES IS ALSO RIGHT. Both are right in their reasons to behave the way they did. That is why it is a drama as we wouldn't know whom to support.

6. All the characters of this lakorn are doing a really good job. The dialogues between the leads are fantastic. Miss G had to question Sathit "that he like her and that is why he is so up in her business" just to piss him off and get him off the topic of confession. It did piss him off but not in the way she expected. He is now more than determined to put her behind bars. And the more determined he is, the harder he is going to fall for her when he gets to know her true self.

7. All in all, fantastic lakorn and definitely worth the wait. I am thoroughly enjoying. :aaaaa:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Well, it's a DRAMA AND PLOT IS NEEDED, only Miss G and P'suki were wrong? Can't these fans see that all the characters in the drama who knew Miss G was the one who drove the car are on the same page, all covering up for her in some way or other... yeah they all should be punished... OH..Sathit played by Mark is so right, he's so intelligent, just because his girlfriend is dead , he has the right to take the law in his own hands, he already attempted murder by making Miss G falling into the river, that is not a crime at all??Later in the drama he will commit rape too....lol Miss G's life is all her karma??? Sathit can be cruel and do whatever he wants to her?? He's always right and not at fault. Clear-cut double standards to the extreme here...haha Nobody is truly innocent in this drama, they all made mistakes at some stage!

WOW,lol....very interesting!! I have been a lurker for years on this forum and I can see where some are coming from, some fans of MK are coming out again to turn the tide against the character Miss G played by yaya. First attempt is stating clearly I'm watching for Mark and then divert the main focus to Sathit and his girlfriend, should have more fin moments and more screentime blah blah blah.... The urge and mentality is Sathit is the main character, the girlfriend death is the soul of the drama, Miss G is not the main character, she is the villian and mastermind, all the other characters are her accomplice covering up for her. Sathit acted by Mark is a hero seeking justice and is faultless...It's goodie vs baddie. LOL

Hmm...from my observations,maybe for some fans from some countries, is also the battles of sexes for them, the subject of interest is the guy, subconsciously the male lead character is always the centre of focus for them, only his feelings and his plight matters and not the female character, so for the plot of this drama , the female lead makes the first unintentional mistake, the accident which cause the death of the male lead's girlfriend, so the male will always be the victim, he can disregards the law and moral to seek revenge, he can intentionally commit anything to hurt and make the female suffer endlessly. No matter how cruel and how many mistakes he makes later, he is still the victim and hero, the female is the villian and all her sufferings are her KARMA...lol Oh amidst the sufferings, the female has no plight no dignity, she cannot be hurt and furious at all, she must bow and console the male, only his feelings matters. After the river scene, Miss G who was nearly drowned earlier display toughness against the anger of Sathit at his office, these fans hate it, she should be a weak character both in appearance and inner self. In terms of romance, for them, it's only hard to believe for the male Sathit to fall in love with Jee, yet it's logical for the female Jee to fall in love wiith someone who is so cruel and taking revenge on her. lol

In the earlier pages when many were commenting about Mark's acting, these fans came quickly to his defense stating give Mark a break, and now again, always online at the same pace, so much coincidence...haha In the much earlier pages before the drama was broadcast, when almost everyone were so harsh and picky on the lady yaya's acting, where were her fans or NY fans?? From my observations, this forum has many Kim and MK fans and they are very vocal, I should say very SMART too. This lady yaya is always at a disadvantage, she always gets a lot of harsh criticism from this forum. I'm not exactly a fan of this lady yaya yet, maybe I will be a fan of hers after this drama but I have seen her drama before and I knew that she is talented, I just feel uncomfortable with the many hidden interests and fan wars here, this thread is just an example, I observed and knew that it's been locked twice last year. I'm not naive to go against the many Kim and MK fans here, I simply to do not wish to waste my time and energy doing that. Its the thai audiences and fans that matters not this forum.

Before I leave , this will be my reply to an earlier comment:

Someone who knew who you are stated only have watch yaya in the drama with James Ji and was surprised that she got the role. I remember reading an interview that the producer stated that she chose to make this lakorn because of yaya , she felt that she is an actress who can shows a variety of emotions and she is older now and is time for her to play this character. Game Rai Game Rak is one of my favourite lakorn and that drama is by the same producer and director. That was actually rather dramatic and intense too, Yaya was only 18yrs old when she acted the female lead, I knew that this lady is gifted with expressive eyes from that dramatic drama. Till today I can still remember the hospital scenes whereby her character who lost her memory goes mentally unstable fighting hard to go back to the male lead and the scene whereby her sister shows a video clip of the family to her, hoping she can recall her life, the character lifts her eyes from the photo that was earlier shown to her to stare at the TV screen and then later at her sister who is standing nearby holding the remote control, the eyes completely tells the story. Have seen photos and interview that Ann Thongprasom was also involved in some parts of that drama, she have watched yaya on screen and also off-screen, she was impressed by her acting and working attitude, she said in an interview that her acting is very lively and not only the island parts, she can act the dramatic parts well too. I'm not surprised with the casting of The Crown Princess, she always wanted to work on a lakorn with yaya and nadech and that is since 2011.

It's my fault and most probably this lady yaya is going to get biased criticism on her acting again by some with or without hidden interests or whatever , regardless whether she has nailed the role or not and Mark will be overlooked or will be defended by MK fans. I really do not want to comment on Mark's acting, just to state a simple fact, channel3 have way more actresses than actors, it's more competitive on the female side, he being a guy and if his acting is somehow "good" , with his good looks and the many opportunities given to him, he should be much more popular or have more recognition that he is getting now, Nadech is an example. Even James Ji have overtaken him for popularity. Look and compare the ratings of the lakorns of this 2 actors for this 2 years. And James Ji's drama with Kim will be broadcast after Kluen Cheewit, she has an advantage acting with James Ji, some very competitive Kim fans is going to give this actress yaya hell again. The ladies are friends but their international fans are not, one end is always insecure and jealous of the other. It's the thai audiences and fans that matters not the international fans. Thai fans of both actresses are respectful, they are not competitive. Both Kim and yaya are talented and more importantly , they have a close friendship, Mark is also a nice guy.
Its not all , some MK fans and Kim fans are nice and unbiased with no hidden interests! Moreover I also see other members here who are fair, they are looking at the drama and characters objectively . Both Sathit and Miss G are victims and they both have made mistakes which are actually necessary for the plot of this drama.

One have to be realistic, no script/drama is going to be flawless or agreeable to every individual's liking!

My apology for this looong reply if you have bean reading, it's once and for all and I will never visit this forum again :)

Goodbye
Since you've mentioned you'll never visit this forum again, I'm pretty much talking to air I guess, but what does Kim have to do with this lakorn? Please don't drag her into this mess. So far I have yet to see anyone mentioning Kim's name here, you're the first for reason I'm not sure why. People here are discussing Yaya and Mark's character, the negativeness is addressed towards their character not them as actors (well at least not Yaya), so why are you naming certain fans of certain actor(s) for the negativeness of Yaya's "CHARACTER"??? If anything, people are praising her for her portrayal. Most people here just find her character to have some flaws and are open to voice that opinion of theirs. There's nothing wrong with that.

As a Kim's fan I find it very insulting for you to say things like, "Kim's fans are going to give Yaya hell...". No, I'm not going to give Yaya hell because I think she's doing an amazing job portraying her character, but I'm going to give Yaya's character Jee hell because she killed someone and is walking around freely. There's a difference, and I don't think you see that.

So before you point finger at some fans of certain actor(s), please read their post more carefully. No one is going around saying, "Yaya this, Yaya that..." but instead it's Jee/Miss G this, Jee/Miss G that..." Most are finding it uncomfortable that she killed someone and is not being punish for it. She has her reasons yes, but her reasons are shallow, imo. I can't feel sorry for her if she was at wrong, even if it was all an accident. She still needs to be punish for it.

I personally thing she should've turn herself in, serve a couple years in jail and come out and the story should have start there. Maybe then I can sympathize with her. I think it would have been better to watch a once famous celebrity struggle with the aftermath of lawbreaking. The p'ek might still hate her and make her life a living hell, but fall for her as he watches her struggle to live life again, and eventually find out what really happened back then. Because in all honesty, I can't see how Sathit can fall for her. Something similar to the kdrama Secret starring Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum, but that's not how the lakorn is going and I'm just going to accept it as it is. This lakorn sadly is a disappointment. Too much craziness for my personal liking, but I'm still glad I saw a little of it to see how great Yaya can be. I hope she takes on more character like this in the future, a little reang, but nice n'ek, and stop playing those Mary Sue's character. I guess I'll just wait for her two lakorns with Nadech.

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wow...I don't appreciate the "victim blaming" perspective. But I'll leave it at that for now.

One can't simply ignore Miss G's desire for righteousness. When she suddenly remembered the incident, she immediately wanted to take responsibility. EVERYONE around her stopped her. The decision to cover it up was not her's. Now she's faced with the possibility of friends getting charge with accessory to the crime. This is not her burden alone anymore. I believe she is looking for evidence to protect herself before revealing the truth as it is not 100% her fault.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@mewninii so does that mean every model/actress asks to get rape? That's very sad.

@Peace And honestly, if you don't like G cause she's "mean" or whatever, then you should be hating Kim in most of her lakorns, yet i'm pretty sure you don't.

No lakorns really make sense tbh and most lakorn are always about a character (p'ek or n'ek) growing and becoming kind. Which I personally really like.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace And honestly, if you don't like G cause she's "mean" or whatever, then you should be hating Kim in most of her lakorns, yet i'm pretty sure you don't.
IT'S MY OPINION please some respect and don't mention kim again people check this thread not to see kim's name pop up here and there i'm not here as kim's fan i'm here as a viewer who wanted to give this lakorn a try for mark , full point

and my sincere apology to all who wanted to have a relaxing time here , it trully not my fault and i'm sorry but i can't take to be addressed like that is enough please

i think i should make it clear for once i'm here as an interested viewer in satit's story in a drama called "wave's life" i hope really hope i won't have to face this sad moment again

mewninii

sarNie Egg
@mewninii so does that mean every model/actress asks to get rape? That's very sad.

No lakorns really make sense tbh and most lakorn are always about a character (p'ek or n'ek) growing and becoming kind. Which I personally really like.
Is every actress/model miss g? Same exact character, past, career goal, and everything? I'm talking specifically about the context of miss g only and don't know why anyone compares it to real actors/actresses. I'm comparing the entertainment world to miss g's world because it's based on that. Reality is that in Hollywood and with stars there are tons and endless cases of sex abuse, and molestation. Applying that to miss g as a character and her past, I find it hard to feel bad for her deciding to become a Dara that partly tries to sell her "sex" appeal.
So honestly if there's a same exact Miss g in the real world with every supporting character and ppl she knows and everything that happened in the lakorn then yeah I don't feel bad for her.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
IT'S MY OPINION please some respect and don't mention kim again people check this thread not to see kim's name pop up here and there i'm not here as kim's fan i'm here as a viewer who wanted to give this lakorn a try for mark , full point

and my sincere apology to all who wanted to have a relaxing time here , it trully not my fault and i'm sorry but i can't take to be addressed like that is enough please

i think i should make it clear for once i'm here as an interested viewer in satit's story in a drama called "wave's life" i hope really hope i won't have to face this sad moment again
Yeah I definitely don't want Kim's name in here, but I think she was a good example considering she always play bratty/diva roles.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Is every actress/model miss g? Same exact character, past, career goal, and everything? I'm talking specifically about the context of miss g only and don't know why anyone compares it to real actors/actresses. I'm comparing the entertainment world to miss g's world because it's based on that. Reality is that in Hollywood and with stars there are tons and endless cases of sex abuse, and molestation. Applying that to miss g as a character and her past, I find it hard to feel bad for her deciding to become a Dara that partly tries to sell her "sex" appeal.
So honestly if there's a same exact Miss g in the real world with every supporting character and ppl she knows and everything that happened in the Lakota then yeah I don't feel bad for her.
Okay, sure its not Miss G but there are real actresses and models who are "sex appeals" and whether or not they choose to be a Dara/ Sex Icon that never gives any excuse for them to get rape by guys.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah I definitely don't want Kim's name in here, but I think she was a good example considering she always play bratty/diva roles.
AGAIN , we don't need an example , why you need an example ? what that have to do with the whole story and topic ?

i'm not the only one who have opinion everyone have their opinion some you will agree some you won't it's normal what is abnormal is addressing people in aggressive way for saying their opinion about the character IN THE LAKORN it's insane , you have no idea how in shock i'm , liek seriously just talking about a character and the story i find myself in this situation WHAT IS THIS?

stop and enough if you gonna talk to me about kim then please don't tag me ok thank you
i'm gonna respect the other people reading and taking their time to check this thread and this gonna be my last reply about this incident enough of no sense

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes but I just don't understand why you were talking badly about G, honestly I don't know if its cause Yaya is the actress or not, but considering you are a big kimmy fan and watches her lakorn you can see how similar this character is to all Kim's past role. I used her as an example to help you understand that G will get better. THAT IS ALL. Oh yeah and sorry I have to bring up my kimmy's name again but G kinda reminds me of Kim in ARO. Lol

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
I'm glad Yaya and the lakorn has been getting raving reviews. I'm holding off until more episodes are out before I can judge for myself. I've watched the previous version, and from prior discussions, I'm glad the producer decided to toned it down a bit. The old version was darker and fit the the era that it aired in; it wouldn't be widely accepted if P'Da decided to do so for this era.

As a long term NY fan, especially Yaya's, getting harsh criticisms has become a norm and expected. I've learned to turn the other way and tune out biased critics. To react to every unnecessary comments/criticisms made in the various forums would be pointless. I rather "Keep calm and carry on!"

Let us all be adults and discuss the lakorn, the characters and the plot without back biting anybody personally.

Last edited:

mewninii

sarNie Egg
Okay, sure its not Miss G but there are real actresses and models who are "sex appeals" and whether or not they choose to be a Dara/ Sex Icon that never gives any excuse for them to get rape by guys.
When did I ever say it was ok to rape them? I've constantly said it's never their fault and it's not an excuse for the rapers. Why nitpick everything I said when honestly it's all supposed to be in context with all the things happening and happened around miss g and her life. the profession of being an actor/actress open themselves up to situations like rape more often than others because they're in the entertainment world. Miss g having a history of her step dad trying to constantly rape her has put herself in an industry that's more prone to situations and I find it hard to feel bad for her considering she made a solid decision to put herself there. Uh honestly if anyone read my post the clear answer was no... rape is not ok. It's just there's people out there that does it and maybe g should know better.
Like I said it's specifically to miss gs character and life I'm saying this to, why bring in real ppl unless they've had the same experience, and pretty much everything from miss g's life?
Anyways think whatever you all like. I'm not a fan of this Lakorn and it's whatever to me. Hope everyone enjoys it if u do.

dreamerz

sarNie Egg
@mewninii not sure if you'd read this but I think I understand what you're saying.

It's like jee was on a ship with her stepfather who tries to constantly rape her and finally comes along a lot of ships or careers she can get take/ get on. She knows what people are in what ship, what jobs, and has the freedom to choose. she decided to get on the ship that has a high potential of some men looking at the same way that the stepfather looks at her. By then you have to just facepalm and say whatever lol.

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
I'm really enjoying this drama so far!!! Where Yaya and Mark are the main couple . I've been reading people saying bad things about Yaya's character miss G. If you don't like the drama don't watch it is as simple as that. So much backlash and she is such a great asctress that has shown great improvement in this lakorn, and if you have any críttism against her character remember that she is just giving life to a character that was written for her to portray. Any flaws you see you can blame the writer not the actress. whenever I go to other treats to read on other actress I like I never see anyone treating them as bad as some people treat Yaya just give her a break.Can't wait for the following episodes. :)

ana978

sarNie Egg
It does not matter whether Jee is an actress or choose a different profession such as a teacher, secretary, or lawyer, the point is her step father sets his eyes on her, therefore there is no win win situation for her. He will still continue to harass/stalk her just because he wants her. It's plain and simple. In general, we hear people
got rape all the time and it has nothing to do with sexiness. It has everything to do with a mentally unstable mind set of a person.

Back to the story, I just finished the episodes in English subs and I must say it's an unfortunate event to all parties involved. Things happened sometimes, and you just don't know how to deal with it. It's part of being human with flaws. Anyway I'm looking forward to see the development between Sathit and Jee how they will fall for each other in these circumstances.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I feel like the old sarnworld for a moment.

I think people should not get twisted over comments about how actresses/actors portrayed their characters because it's a given when people watch a lakorn it will not be completely unison. I mean, even Ann get criticize or another word some people don't like her acting so what makes Yaya an exception? As long as criticism are in boundaries there's no harm. This is Yaya first role as such and for everyone to like her in this role is asking for the impossible. New territory tends to get pointed out the most. I don't mind if people criticized those that I like then at least I can list their talents lol

From what I read here and elsewhere people have been fair of her. She is inconsistent in here and to most it is expected...no shame in that. It will make her learn and grow as an actress. She is raw in a role that required so much but she has potential to be better because of this role. So, she's in a win-win situation. And as her fans that should be the most important.

People are not being mean or too judgmental if they don't like G...that's the character not the person that is Yaya. To me, G in here isn't to my liking. They make her comes across bratty or something else other than she should. They could have altered her character slightly but not altogether differently.

And regarding the accident...it only confirm that celebrities both off and on screen gets special treatment. We ordinary folks get the books thrown at us. Can't get mad life was never made fair.