[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Jee is trying to divert Sathit to a different issue so that she can escape since she doesn't want to confess anymore. She used a reverse psychology technique. It's a defense mechanism on her part to make Sathit look like the one who is bad on their situation.
that mechanism made me dislike her even more , she should simply tell him the truth without cameras without recording just the two of them and explain to him that she can't confess cause she has people will be damaged over her confession and be more nice and more sorry with her words cause she doesn't sound like that to me she is using nonsense words with him that for me makes no value or point, that's why i dislike the over dramatic plot cause they make no sense moves and lines just to create the drama

twister02

M♥K
She knew she was being followed. If she had stopped anywhere they could have caught her and hid her so when the police arrive it may be too late for her. I agree it wasn't the best decision but I can understand why it happened- she was able to fight them off at first because she got them by surprise (lol she was fierce) but a second time she wouldn't have been so lucky, esp with her senses affected. I agree she should have called the police than her manager- it seems to be the habit for her to call p'suki. But I'm not sure what else should have been done in that scene. It's just the natural thing for anyone to want to get away from people chasing you, but not the best decision.
The best thing (for me) she should have done is to park the car, call for a taxi and called her manager. I believe the drug didn't take effect yet when she was able to get away from those who were chasing her. Maybe she called P' Suki than the police because she is afraid of negative publicity. Just a thought tho.

twister02

M♥K
that mechanism made me dislike her even more , she should simply tell him the truth without cameras without recording just the two of them and explain to him that she can't confess cause she has people will be damaged over her confession and be more nice and more sorry with her words cause she doesn't sound like that to me she is using nonsense words with him that for me makes no value or point, that's why i dislike the over dramatic plot cause they make no sense moves and lines just to create the drama
Drama makes up the lakorn world. :risas3:
With the kind of personality Sathit have, even if no cameras when Jee confessed, he will still be so stubborn and will let justice prevail. It will just be the same. Stefan will get jail time for false statement, P' Suki and Jee will also get prison time. As Piak said, Sathit is a person who is righteous. Even if you are his closest friend, if he knew you need to be punish, you will be punish (just like his uncle in Ep. 2). Jee knew that, that's why she back off telling the truth to Sathit.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I understand both Jee and Sathit.

In Jee's situation, the best thing to do would be to drive to a place with a crowd like a supermarket or store where it would be hard to find you. Call someone to come pick you up. Or drive straight to the police station and tell them what is happening and ask for one of them to send you to a friend.

Jee is not the one who should be guilty for what happened. It's not like she told Sukki and Stephan to go and lie that she didn't do it. She was drugged and woke up the next morning with no memory of what happened the night before. When she found out, she wanted to confess so bad, but she didn't want Stephan and Sukki to get put in jail for trying to cover up for her without her permission of course. Sathit wouldn't let it go either way so if she would've told Sathit the truth that it was her who hit his fiance, the people she is trying to protect would get in trouble too. That is why at the moment, she is keeping it a secret and is trying to find evidence to put the real cuprit, her step father, in jail. And for one, Jee is telling him the truth about paying Tiew's mother, she didn't order Sukki to do it.

I understand that Sathit is a lawyer. He says that he wants justice to prevail, yet he is using unlawful ways to deal with her. Hypocrite much? LOL. But at the same time, if I lost someone dear to me like that, I wouldn't care about the law. haha JK. Yet another part of me is blaming Tiew. Who calls for a taxi in the middle of the road? She should have waited at the sidewalk and called instead, if the taxi was to stop, it would, if it doesn't then wait for another one.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Drama makes up the lakorn world. :risas3:
With the kind of personality Sathit have, even if no cameras when Jee confessed, he will still be so stubborn and will let justice prevail. It will just be the same. Stefan will get jail time for false statement, P' Suki and Jee will also get prison time. As Piak said, Sathit is a person who is righteous. Even if you are his closest friend, if he knew you need to be punish, you will be punish (just like his uncle in Ep. 2). Jee knew that, that's why she back off telling the truth to Sathit.
at least for me her move will more reasonable and makes more sense than the words she is saying to be honest is more tolerable and makes more sense even if he still wanted to set the justice he has no evidence but at least her move towards her case will makes more sense than what they put it like , i'm more for the dramatic plot witch makes sense with their moves and how they build the story here i feel miss gee they just put her there to makes the drama with no clear sense the build of the story is not strong , and doesn't like it but as i said the most interesting part for me that keep me want to follow is why satit will leave his righteous thinking and perspective and fall in love with gee or will he know the truth then will change that what i'm waiting to know

saki

sarNie Adult
Yes, I feel they are both victims. It's only human when emotions get the best of you. Jee's stepfather had been bothering her for a long time already, what happened that night was the worst but it wasn't the last for her. From what I heard, he is actually well liked because he gives to charity but people don't know his true self, they only know how he is in public.

saki

sarNie Adult
that's why i dislike the over dramatic plot cause they make no sense moves and lines just to create the drama
But this is that type of lakorn, it's a melodrama. JLR, Sawan B, etc plenty of other plots make even less sense. With this one, at least you can see why character react some ways because of the situation, even if it's not the best decision.In JLR, why didn't Harit do more checking if he got the right girl or not? In Sawan, the plot is just this- playboy with daddy issues treats everyone around him bad...and he does horrible to n'ek, then he realize his mistake after 7 episodes. Why didn't Narin tell the others what was happening to her?

Jee doesn't know Sathit, doesn't know he is a good guy she only sees him as someone who is against her from the beginning. Sathit doesn't know her either, he thinks she's a liar. In that scene, she keeps telling him things but he keeps saying he doesn't believe her. She only said that thing to him (about him wanting to get close to her) because she was mad at him. Because he pushed her into the lake earlier. She doesn't know he was going to save her.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
But this is that type of lakorn, it's a melodrama. JLR, Sawan B, etc plenty of other plots make even less sense. With this one, at least you can see why character react some ways because of the situation, even if it's not the best decision.In JLR, why didn't Harit do more checking if he got the right girl or not? In Sawan, the plot is just this- playboy with daddy issues treats everyone around him bad...and he does horrible to n'ek, then he realize his mistake after 7 episodes. Why didn't Narin tell the others what was happening to her?
i see then i guess that's how thai writers love to write their melodrama plot

Jee doesn't know Sathit, doesn't know he is a good guy she only sees him as someone who is against her from the beginning. Sathit doesn't know her either, he thinks she's a liar. In that scene, she keeps telling him things but he keeps saying he doesn't believe her. She only said that thing to him (about him wanting to get close to her) because she was mad at him. Because he pushed her into the lake earlier. She doesn't know he was going to save her
he is not against her he is against the star and the behavior that she show to him from day one , and she actually doesn't have the right to be mad at him to tell him this words why she would be mad she did hit the girl and her manager did make up for her and the facts she knows them and she come to confess with her will, but then she changed her mind there is kind of playing with his emotion he is the one who should be mad at an extant then she tell him that he did that just to get close to her makes her even more nonsense
but as you said that's how they are making this melodrama anyway i will continue to watch to see where this story is going

mewninii

sarNie Egg
lol so I'm watching this lakorn and I have no idea why anyone feels bad for Miss G.

I understand she's supposed to fierce but half the time she shows her "fierce" side to the wrong people and that literally just makes her an ass honestly. For example like someone already mentioned, first time meeting Mark. She wasn't sincere in her apology and when he calls her out, she not only talks back but shoves money AND her dara mag into him??? If someone did that to me, I'd be like... HELL NO. Also when she bumped into the random guy and spilled some drink on her... she's like going crazy monkey on the guy when it's partly her fault.

Also I think it doesn't matter whose really at fault for the accident but in the end the FACT OF THE MATTER is that Miss G KILLED her. Doesn't matter how much G cries and say that she WANT to turn herself in, in the end, she didn't own up to it. Not sorry nor sad for her at all. Also the excuses the mom made up to stop her was pretty much bs that it actually stops her. she shouldn't cause everyones going to get jailed, well that's what they deserve for lying then, don't feel bad about that at all!!! She's got drama and one's coming out soon, sorry but that's a lame excuse, and why does she even care about being a dara again???!!! financial business and losing money.... okay that just makes her a bratty rich kid that's distasteful.....

not cool and I have to question the manager that he's so scummy he convinced and didn't let miss G do the right thing in any case of accidents dealing with death, confess the truth. Also they let their driver take the blame for it all too... like okay woooow.... real nice? :confused12:

Also the one thing I thought I was going to feel sorry for her was the fact that her stepdad tries to rape her BUT I DON'T EVEN FEEL BAD FOR HER lol. she literally chose a career that exposes herself openly to not only her stepdad but OTHER MEN to look at her in that way. :facepalm::facepalm:

I could write more about G's characters flaws but I think this is enough. I think Mark's character has every right to be angry.

One interest and shiny light for me personally is Toey's character. I think she's interesting and there's a logical emotional normal response in her character as opposed to all the main characters even though she's supposed to be rai lol

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Well I'm gonna defend Jee a little bit here hahahaa. When Jee first met Sathit she was in a really big hurry and all thats in her mind is that she needs to get to the fashion show and she wants to beat Pim. And when he accuses her of being drunk while driving she was offended because she wasn't and he believed that she had been drinking even though it's just liquor that got splashed on her accidentally. Plus she was being very impatient and arrogant but that's how she is, she doesn't really care about what others think of her because she has been insulted by so many people and been through so much in her life and she's a damaged person because of her mother, stepfather problems and there's no one she can trust other than her manager, Suki, her best friend Dao and Chaiyan. Apart from that, she was drugged while she hit and ran over Sathit's fiance, right after the incident she passed out and she didn't even remember what reallly happened the next day and thought it was all just a nightmare. P'Suki as her manager, the first thing he can think of is to cover up the whole entire thing because he cares deeply for her because he doesn't want her to go to jail and lose everything. It's fair to say that Jee did killed Sathit's fiance, but she didn't mean it, it was an accident, she felt remorse and had been debating with herself whether she should just confessed everything. But right after her manager had cover it up, her stepfather went over and destroyed all the evidence/witnesses, they even had her driver to take the blame. If she confesses now, not only she would go to jail but also everyone who has been involved that's the driver and P'Suki. It wasn't even her idea to cover up the whole thing in the first place? Because she was unconscious and when she found out it was too late. Sure, Jee is definitely selfish and yes no doubt it was her fault and I wanted to point out the plotholes not just on her part but on Sathit's part as well. If he hasn't left his fiance there alone, at night in the first place, then Jee wouldn't have hit her. I mean what kind of boyfriend leaves their girlfriend alone at night outside the bus stop I mean he could have sent her home because he has a car lol! Jee should have pulled over right after she felt dizzy because of the drugs but she didn't and the only explanation is she didn't pull over because she thinks those thugs and that rapist could be still after her. And I think that Jee still hasn't turn herself in is because she doesn't want to lose her career and doesn't want to implicate others who lied for her. And in episode 2, she got so mad after her stepdad tried to rape her again and she thought her mother allowed that to happen. She was devastated and she even went to Sathit prepared to make a confession on tape and go to jail until she got the phone call from the guy who took to blame for her begging her not to confess. Yeah sure our Nang ek is not perfect but that's how the script goes hahaha. I mean in Thai lakorns we always have the most bazaar plots ever and the plot is to make way for our pra ek and nang ek to begin this revenge/love/hate story.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think it would be interesting if Nang Ek was the one who took the blame for someone. Other than that, i mean she was drugged and freaking out, I do pity her.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Come on guys.. after all this is a LAKORN . It's not meant to go perfectly or realistically ... Yeah there were some "Ehhh" here and there. I mean the drug did start to kick in, when Jee was driving she felt drowsy . Y'all know that feeling of drowsiness when you feel like something is far away but is actually close to you and when you feel like something is close to you its actually far from you .. lol maybe that's why she couldn't stop the car in time ..plus she was already in a panic.. I can see that Jee is very sad over Tui's death. She wants to tell the truth but can't due to many circumstances that gets in the way. Like what Jee said herself " I can't even go to jail if I wanted to" because if she confesses her Manager and driver would be thrown in jail. And she couldn't do that. At least she was trying to find evidence to prove what happened that night in the parking lot. (her disgusting step father) But sathit misunderstood her. I mean just think about it . How many freakin times did Jee try to confess? (From the very first moment she found out she was heading to the police station to turn herself in) Lol and she did go to confess herself to sathit but it's those things that gets in the dam way. Y'all need to understand that. And is it just me or do you guys find Toey's character annoying . I mean I like Toey but her character does the most . She makes her own life dramatic by simply overreacting... sigh*

Last edited:

ana978

sarNie Egg
lol so I'm watching this lakorn and I have no idea why anyone feels bad for Miss G.

I understand she's supposed to fierce but half the time she shows her "fierce" side to the wrong people and that literally just makes her an ass honestly. For example like someone already mentioned, first time meeting Mark. She wasn't sincere in her apology and when he calls her out, she not only talks back but shoves money AND her dara mag into him??? If someone did that to me, I'd be like... HELL NO. Also when she bumped into the random guy and spilled some drink on her... she's like going crazy monkey on the guy when it's partly her fault.

Also I think it doesn't matter whose really at fault for the accident but in the end the FACT OF THE MATTER is that Miss G KILLED her. Doesn't matter how much G cries and say that she WANT to turn herself in, in the end, she didn't own up to it. Not sorry nor sad for her at all. Also the excuses the mom made up to stop her was pretty much bs that it actually stops her. she shouldn't cause everyones going to get jailed, well that's what they deserve for lying then, don't feel bad about that at all!!! She's got drama and one's coming out soon, sorry but that's a lame excuse, and why does she even care about being a dara again???!!! financial business and losing money.... okay that just makes her a bratty rich kid that's distasteful.....

not cool and I have to question the manager that he's so scummy he convinced and didn't let miss G do the right thing in any case of accidents dealing with death, confess the truth. Also they let their driver take the blame for it all too... like okay woooow.... real nice? :confused12:

Also the one thing I thought I was going to feel sorry for her was the fact that her stepdad tries to rape her BUT I DON'T EVEN FEEL BAD FOR HER lol. she literally chose a career that exposes herself openly to not only her stepdad but OTHER MEN to look at her in that way. :facepalm::facepalm:

I could write more about G's characters flaws but I think this is enough. I think Mark's character has every right to be angry.

One interest and shiny light for me personally is Toey's character. I think she's interesting and there's a logical emotional normal response in her character as opposed to all the main characters even though she's supposed to be rai lol
Hi mewninii, the highlighted lines I don't agree with you. So are you saying because Jee chose her career as an actress, it is her FAULT that the step dad wanted her along with other men? So you do not fault the step father and his creepiness and creepy men in general for having dirty thoughts but a woman are fault because she choose to be an actress? What kind of argument is that? So anyone that choose her career as an actress expose herself openly to dirty men? I don't buy your logic.

saki

sarNie Adult
I like toey and i think it's great to see her play this character since it shows range. But her character will spend the entire lakorn growing crazier and crazier. And when the lakorn ends and sathit and ji get together she'll be like 'you mean i went crazy for nothing?' I like peak but there's nothing logical about her. Notice when she gets nutty she gets splashed with water (or dunked in the water) then she calms down.

And why does sathit call himself poor? He's not poor wth.

chime

sarNie Egg
This is my repost of my earlier reply, no more spoiler tag

hmm......It's just a drama and mishaps are sometimes necessary for storyline....Regarding the accident, some are too persistant and yes, Miss Jee was drugged and still she hit Sathit's girlfriend with her car causing her death. Many seems to overlook that the girlfriend was not standing at the pavement when hiring the cab, she was not waiting at the pavement for a cab to stop and board, she was on the phone and rushed to the road but the cab never stop to pick her, this was a reckless move. The accident would not have happen if she was waiting at the pavement and has her full attention on the road and not on the phone. I was actually surprised with the way the scene was being filmed, it will be better to film it in a way that the girlfriend is a pesdestrain crossing the road at the traffic lights on her phone, Miss Jee knocked her down, then it will be entirely her fault. The scenario that is being filmed just indicates that it's not entirely the driver's fault, moreover the important fact that Miss Jee is being drugged. If really charged in court and she is able to prove that she is being drugged and tells all that had happened , she will be given a light sentence. If the manager didn't arranged a scapegoat on his own accord and she's able to confess, it will be way much better for her, no prolong sufferings at the hands of Sathit. No more drama and plots for audiences, chapter fully closed. lol

It's reality and tragic but road accidents are also parts and parcels of life in many countries, many lives are lost everyday worldwide.

I reckon that the lakorn might not be that watchable if one pondered too much about the accident at this stage, some kept emphasizing female lead is drugged, still she dove and hit the male lead's girlfriend, she should confess to him. Actually the real problem of her not confessing at this stage is not only about the guy who took the blame for her and her manager who arrange that being charged in court. It's also about the flow of the storyline, if she confess in the first or second episode, what happens next? Charged in court and then what's left, end the drama in 3episodes? It will take time and stages, probably she will confess to him within the next 3 episodes, but the truth will not be revealed to him yet that she is drugged by her stepfather, that will in the final episodes. With the 2 episodes that were aired, it will not be draggy, this drama is fast paced, it's normal to have several episodes in between for his revenge and their romance to unfold gradually.

I have never watch the old version but personally I like the script of this remade version, many are having doubts now about Sathit falling in love with Miss Jee, actually likewise for Miss Jee too, he is very cruel to her with his endless revenge, one should have doubts about her falling in love with him too. Miss Jee could have sue him for murder for his act of making her fall into the filthy river, it's deliberate and not an accident at all. One can claim that he intend to save her at the very end, still she was saved by others and a few more seconds or minutes, she will be drowned. Sathit has no rights to take the law into his own hands. Anyway, I think it's not impossible for them to fall in love with each other, from the scenes of the trailers and OST, one can tell amidst his revenge, they went through a lot togther, her stepfather the devil and mastermind is giving them hell, both of them nearly lost their lives and they fought to save each other, like her taking a gunshot for him and he save her when she is being submerged in a vehicle at sea. Both begin to understand each other, for her it will be his pain and struggle for the lost of his girlfriend, for him it will be her chaotic life, the numerous waves and accusations that is destroying her, she is a kind person at heart, he had too many misunderstandings of her. They felt in love amidst the happenings, he will be in denial of his own heart and a rape scene takes place even after him knowing the truth and she gets pregnant, he seeks forgiveness and she forgives him and they are together because they love each other. After watching many dramas over the years, I always try to put myself in the shoes of the script writers, I have my personal observations and analysis of this story, but it's better to stop here ;)

This is dark drama, but one have to look at it from a positive end too, there's light at the end of the tunnel.It's not really about her knocking down his girlfriend, not all about his hatred and revenge. It was a accident from the effect of being drugged and it's unintentional. Intentional revenge and hatred causing the sufferings of Miss Jee cannot bring back his girlfriend, it just mades him unable to move on with life, pushing himself to be a sadist. It's also about healing and finding love and peace with himself and life. Sathit girlfriend's death is an accident, there's anger and revenge because of hurt, Miss Jee will understands him and her love will heal him. And for Miss Jee, she is destined to be with this man, they will find happiness with each other at the other end.

IMO, Yaya and Mark accept the roles of this lakorn because they do look at life positively, they believed in their characters and trusted the production team. This drama is possible because of those involved are optimistic personnels.

chime

sarNie Egg
Well, it's a DRAMA AND PLOT IS NEEDED, only Miss G and P'suki were wrong? Can't these fans see that all the characters in the drama who knew Miss G was the one who drove the car are on the same page, all covering up for her in some way or other... yeah they all should be punished... OH..Sathit played by Mark is so right, he's so intelligent, just because his girlfriend is dead , he has the right to take the law in his own hands, he already attempted murder by making Miss G falling into the river, that is not a crime at all??Later in the drama he will commit rape too....lol Miss G's life is all her karma??? Sathit can be cruel and do whatever he wants to her?? He's always right and not at fault. Clear-cut double standards to the extreme here...haha Nobody is truly innocent in this drama, they all made mistakes at some stage!

WOW,lol....very interesting!! I have been a lurker for years on this forum and I can see where some are coming from, some fans of MK are coming out again to turn the tide against the character Miss G played by yaya. First attempt is stating clearly I'm watching for Mark and then divert the main focus to Sathit and his girlfriend, should have more fin moments and more screentime blah blah blah.... The urge and mentality is Sathit is the main character, the girlfriend death is the soul of the drama, Miss G is not the main character, she is the villian and mastermind, all the other characters are her accomplice covering up for her. Sathit acted by Mark is a hero seeking justice and is faultless...It's goodie vs baddie. LOL

Hmm...from my observations,maybe for some fans from some countries, is also the battles of sexes for them, the subject of interest is the guy, subconsciously the male lead character is always the centre of focus for them, only his feelings and his plight matters and not the female character, so for the plot of this drama , the female lead makes the first unintentional mistake, the accident which cause the death of the male lead's girlfriend, so the male will always be the victim, he can disregards the law and moral to seek revenge, he can intentionally commit anything to hurt and make the female suffer endlessly. No matter how cruel and how many mistakes he makes later, he is still the victim and hero, the female is the villian and all her sufferings are her KARMA...lol Oh amidst the sufferings, the female has no plight no dignity, she cannot be hurt and furious at all, she must bow and console the male, only his feelings matters. After the river scene, Miss G who was nearly drowned earlier display toughness against the anger of Sathit at his office, these fans hate it, she should be a weak character both in appearance and inner self. In terms of romance, for them, it's only hard to believe for the male Sathit to fall in love with Jee, yet it's logical for the female Jee to fall in love wiith someone who is so cruel and taking revenge on her. lol

In the earlier pages when many were commenting about Mark's acting, these fans came quickly to his defense stating give Mark a break, and now again, always online at the same pace, so much coincidence...haha In the much earlier pages before the drama was broadcast, when almost everyone were so harsh and picky on the lady yaya's acting, where were her fans or NY fans?? From my observations, this forum has many Kim and MK fans and they are very vocal, I should say very SMART too. This lady yaya is always at a disadvantage, she always gets a lot of harsh criticism from this forum. I'm not exactly a fan of this lady yaya yet, maybe I will be a fan of hers after this drama but I have seen her drama before and I knew that she is talented, I just feel uncomfortable with the many hidden interests and fan wars here, this thread is just an example, I observed and knew that it's been locked twice last year. I'm not naive to go against the many Kim and MK fans here, I simply to do not wish to waste my time and energy doing that. Its the thai audiences and fans that matters not this forum.

Before I leave , this will be my reply to an earlier comment:

Someone who knew who you are stated only have watch yaya in the drama with James Ji and was surprised that she got the role. I remember reading an interview that the producer stated that she chose to make this lakorn because of yaya , she felt that she is an actress who can shows a variety of emotions and she is older now and is time for her to play this character. Game Rai Game Rak is one of my favourite lakorn and that drama is by the same producer and director. That was actually rather dramatic and intense too, Yaya was only 18yrs old when she acted the female lead, I knew that this lady is gifted with expressive eyes from that dramatic drama. Till today I can still remember the hospital scenes whereby her character who lost her memory goes mentally unstable fighting hard to go back to the male lead and the scene whereby her sister shows a video clip of the family to her, hoping she can recall her life, the character lifts her eyes from the photo that was earlier shown to her to stare at the TV screen and then later at her sister who is standing nearby holding the remote control, the eyes completely tells the story. Have seen photos and interview that Ann Thongprasom was also involved in some parts of that drama, she have watched yaya on screen and also off-screen, she was impressed by her acting and working attitude, she said in an interview that her acting is very lively and not only the island parts, she can act the dramatic parts well too. I'm not surprised with the casting of The Crown Princess, she always wanted to work on a lakorn with yaya and nadech and that is since 2011.

It's my fault and most probably this lady yaya is going to get biased criticism on her acting again by some with or without hidden interests or whatever , regardless whether she has nailed the role or not and Mark will be overlooked or will be defended by MK fans. I really do not want to comment on Mark's acting, just to state a simple fact, channel3 have way more actresses than actors, it's more competitive on the female side, he being a guy and if his acting is somehow "good" , with his good looks and the many opportunities given to him, he should be much more popular or have more recognition that he is getting now, Nadech is an example. Even James Ji have overtaken him for popularity. Look and compare the ratings of the lakorns of this 2 actors for this 2 years. And James Ji's drama with Kim will be broadcast after Kluen Cheewit, she has an advantage acting with James Ji, some very competitive Kim fans is going to give this actress yaya hell again. The ladies are friends but their international fans are not, one end is always insecure and jealous of the other. It's the thai audiences and fans that matters not the international fans. Thai fans of both actresses are respectful, they are not competitive. Both Kim and yaya are talented and more importantly , they have a close friendship, Mark is also a nice guy.
Its not all , some MK fans and Kim fans are nice and unbiased with no hidden interests! Moreover I also see other members here who are fair, they are looking at the drama and characters objectively . Both Sathit and Miss G are victims and they both have made mistakes which are actually necessary for the plot of this drama.

One have to be realistic, no script/drama is going to be flawless or agreeable to every individual's liking!

My apology for this looong reply if you have bean reading, it's once and for all and I will never visit this forum again :)

Goodbye

mewninii

sarNie Egg
Hi mewninii, the highlighted lines I don't agree with you. So are you saying because Jee chose her career as an actress, it is her FAULT that the step dad wanted her along with other men? So you do not fault the step father and his creepiness and creepy men in general for having dirty thoughts but a woman are fault because she choose to be an actress? What kind of argument is that? So anyone that choose her career as an actress expose herself openly to dirty men? I don't buy your logic.
LOL obviously I don't agree with what the step dad is doing. But it's pretty clear to me he's the psycho and the normal clearheaded one is G.

I just think it's kinda ridiculous and puzzling that she's going to choose a career that her dara image and her team is trying to partly sell the "sexy" part of herself when her stepdad tries to rape her every chance he gets. Gee can do whatever she wants to. Be an actress, whatever but she's putting herself in a dangerous position when being a dara is super high exposure.

I'm criticizing the fact that she clearly has experienced the worst yet she put herself in such a position and open herself UP TO MORE situations like that with other men by becoming a dara. NO it's not G's fault that there are psycho's out there but theres the fact that there are such people in the world and as the sane person she's the one that needs to take precautions. she clearly should know and understand that. KNOWINGLY she's increasing that risk of these situations through her work. She's clearly not done anything to help herself in that type of repeated situation, maybe hire bodyguards, be around more people, call police, use security, but she didn't and it led to the death of an innocent girl. First time i probably will feel bad for her, but G is not a weak, poor nang'ek.

I personally can't feel bad for her because she's knowingly revolving her life and work putting herself in such a situation after multiple attacks by the same person. And she hates it yet it seems like she's going deeper down the hole knowingly. am i encouraging and saying the dad is right? no i'm not, it's just that those type of people cannot be stopped unless they're in jail or dead and that's not happening to a rich man like that anytime soon, so I don't know why Miss G chose that career, becomes the star of the show, does "sexy" shows, etc., when sorry but her life is not that normal.

Also there's clearly flaws in Mark's character too. But he has a right to be angry because the person who killed his gf is free with no percussion. Also I'm not too sure why people are so focused on how the gf died, it was both their fault from my perspective, but the fact is that one died and one gets to continue on with her life. What's wrong with letting the court decide your sentence? it's a life lost here. Also don't know why they couldn't just test G for drug so they give her a lighter sentence.

Honestly though it's just my opinions. I'm honestly not invested in this lakorn and wont continue watching. Enjoy for everyone else :)

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:eek::eek::confused::confused::confused:
OMG, i'm really in shock , since you are dressing it personally like this to "kim and mk fans" and i'm one of them can you tell me where i was defending mark? where i did wrong for you to adress people like this i really don't understand are we forbidden from sharing our view of the story and what we like and don't like ? i think i didn't pass my limit i shared my thought purely like any other viewer with the exeption i started watching the drama mainly for mark so it's normal for me to concentrate on his character more , your comment is really shocking to me unbelievable , please relax and enjoy the drama if you didn't like my point of view it's ok it's not big deal the drama won't change and my opinion doesn't matter it's just an opinion , really unbelievable
In the earlier pages when many were commenting about Mark's acting, these fans came quickly to his defense stating give Mark a break, and now again, always online at the same pace, so much coincidence...haha In the much earlier pages before the drama was broadcast, when almost everyone were so harsh and picky on the lady yaya's acting, where were her fans or NY fans?? From my observations, this forum has many Kim and MK fans and they are very vocal, I should say very SMART too. This lady yaya is always at a disadvantage, she always gets a lot of harsh criticism from this forum. I'm not exactly a fan of this lady yaya yet, maybe I will be a fan of hers after this drama but I have seen her drama before and I knew that she is talented, I just feel uncomfortable with the many hidden interests and fan wars here, this thread is just an example, I observed and knew that it's been locked twice last year. I'm not naive to go against the many Kim and MK fans here, I simply to do not wish to waste my time and energy doing that. Its the thai audiences and fans that matters not this forum.

Last edited:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

Regardless of one's profession or career, no one DESERVES to live in constant fear of being molested or threaten physically or emotionally.

At the end of the day, these actresses or performers, are someone's daughter, sister, wife, mother, niece, aunt, grand-daughter, friend, colleague, student, etc.

Regardless of our profession/career, status, beliefs, etc., we all want to feel safe and be happy.

mewninii

sarNie Egg
Regardless of one's profession or career, no one DESERVES to live in constant fear of being molested or threaten physically or emotionally.

At the end of the day, these actresses or performers, are someone's daughter, sister, wife, mother, niece, aunt, grand-daughter, friend, colleague, student, etc.

Regardless of our profession/career, status, beliefs, etc., we all want to feel safe and be happy.
I never said that she DESERVES to be molested / threatened / feel fear?
I'm saying her profession is more prone to gather those sorta people?
is that not true?
and since its more prone to happen in that profession i can't feel sorry for her because she made a decision to expose herself to more probable incidents like that even though she hates it and it constantly happens to her?
not sure why people are thinking i'm sayin G deserves to be molested / raped