[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
To be completely honest I just want to get to the spicy parts! LOL I hope Jee doesn't cry too much later on and stay strong cus two episodes of her crying is like already too much for me. She keeps crying, that's probably why they took so long filming...I know crying can make u real tired. I'll say sathit need a chill pill just for a second. He seems to be constantly mad and I'm not sure if I'm convince that he's sad. He should spend more time being sad and mad at the same time but all I see is blind rage. Well at least I expected this much. Great start, makes me anticipate the next episode even more.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I'm already in love with this lakorn....also impressed with yaya right now...and it's not bc she is the "princess" of the network...

P

PrincessKarina

I'm already in love with this lakorn....also impressed with yaya right now...and it's not bc she is the "princess" of the network...
Oh I thought Ann T is the Princess of the network? LOL :)

P

PrincessKarina

I just have to share this clip of Nycha & Masu did a valentine cf. OMO they just too cutie in here. :love::love::love: I know this isn't about Mark & Yaya. Hope its still okay to talk about the other couple in here.

OH are you kidding? LOL! Why not? Cute couple! He's cute and she is pretty! :)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Live Concert will air tomorrow, January 28th on 3SD
Masu, Noey, Nycha and Toey performed at the said event last January 21st.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I think Nycha is pretty and her acting is pretty decent, but for me I think she is too skinny. I think when a person is too skinny, she will not look good in many type of outfit.

saki

sarNie Adult
I just have to share this clip of Nycha & Masu did a valentine cf. OMO they just too cutie in here. :love::love::love: I know this isn't about Mark & Yaya. Hope its still okay to talk about the other couple in here.

Sure, why not- I mean, we know they end up together here- they are the secondary (or the third?) couple. And they are cute :) Some of their scenes (when he carries her piggyback style) remind me of kdrama - can't wait to see them.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm continuing where i stopped with eng sub and
i'm more interested in how satit gonna change to love her than miss jee's her actual life cause what she is doing is wrong with wrong with wrong and her life is just a mess , all the people who cooperate with her need to pay the price not just her and satit have the right to be righteous about it why stephan didn't thought of his family when he was doing wrong , and the company is for sure doesn't need to care about their lakorn fail or not job money can be replaced but justice no, so i'm all about satit to see why he will give up on the justice of his fiancee later and fall for jee that's for me the most interested part

Last edited:

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
flaws...

she could've just stopped somewhere and call the police---i would've liked it better if the accident was due to a mechanical failure like the brakes didn't work or something.

with the amount of time louis is hanging with yaya, any wife would be jealous. it doesn't even seem like he love his wife at all! and her dad, num, is acting all ok with this and everything else? totally weird.

when yaya and mark first met, she went at him with an attitude and said sorry but like he said from the tone of her voice it wasn't sincere. and then after the accident she wanted him to believe her that she is a nice person? weird.

i know they're trying to make Ji a pitiful character, but for some reason i don't feel too sorry for her lol...well yeah the stepdad is bad, but her mother does love her just that there is bad communication between them. she has friends and a good job/money. it's not like she doesn't have anybody like louis said.

the person i feel sorry for is our pra'ek! i do feel sorry for what happened to him. it would suck to be in his position. mark is doing a good job!

what's with nycha's role? all she has been repeating is ji, ji and ji...lol such a boring character for her..totally the opposite of nang eye!

twister02

M♥K
So the mother do love Jee. I thought she's all about herself but it's still not acceptable to me that she's staying with the husband because of money and power. She's still selfish in that area. I love Sathit's intelligence. He's trying to get all possible evidences that could prove his suspicions towards Jee.

I do understand why P' Suki and Stefan tried to cover up for Jee. I think it's the normal response for someone trying to protect his interest. We know for a fact that a little controversy might make a dara fall on the ground. P' Suki's response to protecting Jee is for his own good and Jee's welfare. He's trying to protect his income while also trying to protect his friend. So they draw up a plan for Jee not to be involved and for Stefan to get less punishment. I see it as a perfect plan ideally but it makes one suffer emotionally and that's what Jee is suffering right now. It's her karma. ( I wonder if P' Suki is also guilty for covering it up).

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that what i wanted to do too she was disgusting talking about he is doing a plan to get close to her , they make gee over the top with the script line and make no sense

saki

sarNie Adult
She knew she was being followed. If she had stopped anywhere they could have caught her and hid her so when the police arrive it may be too late for her. I agree it wasn't the best decision but I can understand why it happened- she was able to fight them off at first because she got them by surprise (lol she was fierce) but a second time she wouldn't have been so lucky, esp with her senses affected. I agree she should have called the police than her manager- it seems to be the habit for her to call p'suki. But I'm not sure what else should have been done in that scene. It's just the natural thing for anyone to want to get away from people chasing you, but not the best decision.

twister02

M♥K
that what i wanted to do too she was disgusting talking about he is doing a plan to get close to her , they make gee over the top with the script line and make no sense

Jee is trying to divert Sathit to a different issue so that she can escape since she doesn't want to confess anymore. She used a reverse psychology technique. It's a defense mechanism on her part to make Sathit look like the one who is bad on their situation.