[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Any news on when it will air? Is it still Sept 22nd cause that's tomorrow?
No it's not airing this month. Narkee, Ken and Taew is replacing Buang Athithan on Monday and Tuesday, the weekend slots is Nang Ay, Great and Nycha after Luerd Ruk Toranong ends this weekend

Kayla

sarNie Adult
No it's not airing this month. Narkee, Ken and Taew is replacing Buang Athithan on Monday and Tuesday, the weekend slots is Nang Ay, Great and Nycha after Luerd Ruk Toranong ends this weekend
Thanks for the information. The wait continues.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
What I don't get with this lakorn is that there doesn't seem to be much news on it. Considering it has big actors starring in it - Yaya and Mark - I would imagine there should be more information and/or trailers about it. For example, with Piang Chai Khon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, there was heaps of coverage on the drama - yet with KC there doesn't seem to be much at all. They have also been filming this for a year and a half now; generally most lakorns finish pretty quickly, but this one has dragged on for ages. *Sigh*. I just really hope this comes on soon! I'm tired of waiting...

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I don't get what's going on with this lakorn. P'Da is always so inconsistent with her projects. She was on full promotion mode with Tam Rak Kuen Jai yet she didn't give fans much coverage on this one. In a way, I'm glad that we're not being too spoiled so it makes us more excited and anticipate the premiere but they've wrapped up for weeks now and we've heard nothing. The editing better be that good lol.

saki

sarNie Adult
It doesn't bother me as much if this lakorn isn't hyped but I agree, it seems a little strange that there isn't much news on it. I thought most LakornThai productions got a lot of news coverage, and especially if there were big stars in it. Overall, I'm just curious because Mark and Yaya are playing different roles here.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Not sure how accurate this is.

Read at Thai Forum that KC will air November 7th after Nakee on Monday-Tuesday slots.

CH3 is airing two of Yaya's old lakorns right now, Maya Tawan and Neung Nai Suang so it's a very good sign that KC will air soon.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Hopefully, we'll get to watch KC soon.

People said they're getting old waiting for this lakorn, and some said it's about time they dust off their TV, probably haven't touched it for awhile, lol.

Both Mark and Yaya have nice singing voice so hope they could cover one of the OSTs.

CH7 is said to air Rissaya, a dramatic remake against KC.

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee , welcome back...sure miss you mak mak na ka. Thanks for the info.

According to ThaiTV3 facebook, (if nothing change) the lakorns will air next lots are....

Mon - Tues------> Kluen Cheevit after Nakee

Wed - Thur------> Dao Lhong Fah Phupaa See Ngeun after Duang Jai Pisut

Fri-Sun----------> Buang Nareumit after Nang Ay

Yay....finally we'll get to see KC in November.....hopefully lol....

cr:ThaiTv3

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Great that it's finally airing but that means I won't be seeing Mark again until late next year. I hate how close his lakorns air to one another, it was like this last year too.

saki

sarNie Adult
Hey thanks Vimalee and Bubba! Hope it airs soon, we can have a drama lakorn to watch before Christmas season starts.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Is there any more news on KC? I hope it is still set to air on the 7th of November as that is just over a week away...

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Is there any more news on KC? I hope it is still set to air on the 7th of November as that is just over a week away...
The broadcast committee requested for all broadcasters to postpone all entertainment shows (including dramas) for 30 days since the passing of King Bhumibol. That means no lakorns are airing at the moment. That also means instead of 7 Nov, we'll have to wait a month later for this lakorn to air.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
The broadcast committee requested for all broadcasters to postpone all entertainment shows (including dramas) for 30 days since the passing of King Bhumibol. That means no lakorns are airing at the moment. That also means instead of 7 Nov, we'll have to wait a month later for this lakorn to air.
Oh... of course. The whole country is in mourning. It is so sad that Thailand's heroic King died, he will be missed by many. Thank you for your information, I didn't realise. :)

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
The official airing date was supposed to be tomorrow.imagine all those teaser that would have already been out and the OST Omg I'm being too delusional .. sadly not anymore . Because of this lakorn I was so hyped up and inspired . But it also made me realize that waiting is such a pain in the a** . Longlivedtheking of Thailand ❤