[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Great shots! Do you know what they are doing underwater? As in, the scene?
I don't know but the scene is so intense. It looks like Sathit(Mark) was able to get out & tried to get Girawat(Yaya) out. Can't wait to see this. Kudos to Mark, Yaya and the rest of the cast for this difficult scene.

According to the caption on this picture, it'll be on air soon.....

cr:as tagged,suptarvariety

enzek

sarNie Adult
lakorn always have underwater scene & beach ending LOL
i hope this lakorn will not disappoint. i'm just natural with mark & yaya but the i'm intrigued to see how they display their skill & chemistry with each other in a raeng type lakorn. i had already see KimBarry chemistry & skills in a intense lakorn together. now it times for their partners.

saki

sarNie Adult
Looks like a cool underwater action scene :) Everyone looks like they're having fun though, even the camera men.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Wow... she looks so pretty in these photos. I cannot wait for this lakorn to come out! I just hope it won't take too long to edit and broadcast from now as we've been waiting over a year already! Is anyone else really excited to see Mark in such a different genre than his usual ones? (He's probably going to be the angry, possesive, vengeful type). Slap/kiss dramas are one of my favourites and I'm looking forward to how they will both act together again: I want real CHEMISTRY!