[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:
According to pantip, this probably airs around May or June na.

Miss G......

Thanks saraokenim for sharing the picture na.  Wow......

cr:da_hathairat,.jiro7007,urassayas
Thanx na ja, I can't wait to watch this lakorn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Finally.... now Marky can start Rak Nakara. 

Hopefully they keep G's pregnancy and this is Sathit chasing after her because of it. 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
is most of Yaya's wardrobe white? I wish they gave her a different color clothing's what about red or black, blue? Are they going for an innocent look although Yaya looks stunning, it just seems like every picture of her is her wearing white.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I love this pairing !! I can't wait !!! I can totally tell that mark and yaya are doing well playing shathit and MISS G /jeerawat just by looking at the photos !

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
May i ask you all for a favor . Do you guys want to watch kleun cheewit with sub. instead of raw . Then please press https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/ and fill in the rest to request this lakorn onto viki ( please put the thai name& (spelling) along with the eng title :) in the first one . And maybe it may be put on viki in the thai section for volunteers to sub for us to watch . I don't know if they'll consider it but I'm working on putting up a channel for this lakorn on viki because I'm excited for this lakorn !!! And one more thing ... those of you who can translate .. when and if kleun cheewit is on viki may you volunteer to translate . It'll be nice :);)

Last edited:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I LOOOOOOOOOOVE all the ladies' fashion in here!!! Anyone know the brand and how I can get me some of them nice outfits?

nina07

sarNie Adult
I'm so impatient for this! I'm kind of nervous that since it's still filming that it might not be ready by May or June lol. Would that mean filming ends this month?

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
image.jpeg Heard that yaya went to Norway yesterday . And mark is also on a vacation I think . Also heard that kleun cheewut is about 70% done . I don't think they're going to film anytime soon , cause they are in different places . Sign * I wish that it would already air . I'm so impatient .... The photo and this caption are separate not posted together from the ig

Last edited: