[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Cupid Candy said:
Mini teaser!!!!!! So psyched! Mark + anger = hot "tong chot chai!"

cr. CutelyBearLove HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=711hfCYFbyw

Oh god yes, Mark + Anger = HOT!!

I cannot wait to see this. I would like to see a longer preview and more sweet scenes between n'ek and p'ek. Hopefully, the lakorn is not overloaded by anger throughout.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
After seeing the preview I'm actually really excited to see Mark & Yaya in this lakorn. Seems like a more intense lakorn than what I'm used to seeing them in so that's exciting. 

saki

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:

Oh god yes, Mark + Anger = HOT!!

I cannot wait to see this. I would like to see a longer preview and more sweet scenes between n'ek and p'ek. Hopefully, the lakorn is not overloaded by anger throughout.

Yeah I wouldn't mind them adding sweet scenes and rewriting just a little of this lakorn just to make it better. Btw, your signature with Nadech and Kim looks good. I can't help but wish Nadech was cast in Buang Hong instead of James Jirayu.

For Kluen Cheewit- I saw a bit of the old version online but it's in khmer. Johnny was certainly good looking back then. Jariya was pretty, too. 

fresh

sarNie Adult
Please help to vote for Miss G (Yaya) as Hot girl of the year on Daradaily poll:
- Go to http://www.daradaily.com/darapoll/
- Click on Yaya name (อุรสยา เสปอร์บันด์) which is the third place on the list and Yaya's orange colour
- Then click Vote
You can vote one per day (or more).
Deadline is 22/11/2015.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I can feel all the tension and the angst in these pics. I have high hopes that this pairing is going to work better this time around. A good lakorn with vengeance and tension usually brings out the best in a pairing. 

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I hope there's some sweet scenes in here and not just only pra'ek taking revenge on nang'ek only. Btw, Yaya looks so tall in that last pic but she's looking good. Mark also doesn't look bad. I'm excited for this and hope they finish shooting soon.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
saki said:

Yeah I wouldn't mind them adding sweet scenes and rewriting just a little of this lakorn just to make it better. Btw, your signature with Nadech and Kim looks good. I can't help but wish Nadech was cast in Buang Hong instead of James Jirayu.

For Kluen Cheewit- I saw a bit of the old version online but it's in khmer. Johnny was certainly good looking back then. Jariya was pretty, too. 

Thank you. I wished the same. I'm not a big fan of James Jirayu, but I will probably tune in just for Kim.

I wish the would've given Mark another hair cut. He always have the same hair, not just him, but almost all of the p'ek does. But nonetheless, he still looks cute! I can't wait to see how he protrays his first revengeful role. I've been wanting to see him in this genre. Hopefully, the lakorn does not disappoint

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk why I feel Yaya is back to same like before in new bts. In the beginning she was sexy, then its just normal. All I can see is just her angry face.

saki

sarNie Adult
Step said:
I love this pic. Very beautiful.

cr to owner

Thanks for the pictures. I hope this turns out good, like in the level of Secret kdrama (not the plot- I know they're different and so are the characters what I mean is that I want it to be a quality drama), and not like SSK (the lakorn with Dome in it); Yaya and Mark look good. I think Yaya shouldn't wear heels when she's with him because she looks too tall otherwise. She can wear them as a model in her shoots but not when beside him. I think she's also looking a little too thin but maybe I'm just imagining it. Hmm...