[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I like Yaya and Mark. I think they look nice together. LOL this is one of the lakorns i'm waiting on to be finish. gah don't know how I'll last till then. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that's it  i will watch this only for this two they are soooooooo sooooo cuuutteeee together i even want them in their separate lakorn cause from what i knew she will die soon in the story so i will not have many scene together sad but still i ship them :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr gibseesan  

this will be soo sweet :spin:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
peace said:
that's it  i will watch this only for this two they are soooooooo sooooo cuuutteeee together i even want them in their separate lakorn cause from what i knew she will die soon in the story so i will not have many scene together sad but still i ship them :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr gibseesan  

Lol Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I don't like Mark, but I do think they look cute together ughhhh I hate to admit it so much lol. I'm watching this for my Prim ♥. After that I'll try to stick around for Yaya. Although I did fully watch Nueng Nai Suang for her despite my dislike of James Jirayu lol. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Lol Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I don't like Mark, but I do think they look cute together ughhhh I hate to admit it so much lol. I'm watching this for my Prim ♥. After that I'll try to stick around for Yaya. Although I did fully watch Nueng Nai Suang for her despite my dislike of James Jirayu lol. 
oopss i didn't know you are a fan of prim and yaya :hide: it's just they look so cute in the pic together and i'm a romantic weak person in front of sweet pic when i see a pic that can make me feel squealing inside i start to ship this two character then maybe i'm the only one that will be shipping this two in the lakorn when it will air  :bhehe:  for me i'm here due to them :blush: 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
oopss i didn't know you are a fan of prim and yaya :hide: it's just they look so cute in the pic together and i'm a romantic weak person in front of sweet pic when i see a pic that can make me feel squealing inside i start to ship this two character then maybe i'm the only one that will be shipping this two in the lakorn when it will air  :bhehe:  for me i'm here due to them :blush:
I ship them too. They are so adorable together! Lucky I'm a fan of them all. LOL Mark, Yaya, Prima, Louis, Toey, Masu, Nychaa, and Noey. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I ship them too. They are so adorable together! Lucky I'm a fan of them all. LOL Mark, Yaya, Prima, Louis, Toey, Masu, Nychaa, and Noey. :)
Bieluvr    :highfive:   happy me :D and oh girl sure thing being a fan of the whole cast you will have a great time watching this lucky you :p 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I will surely enjoy the lakorn because of the whole cast. :) So even if one annoys me to the point of wanting strangle them, but there will always be one who will be the opposite and make me want to continue on. LOL.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Will you really watch it with us :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  OMG thank you Peace  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: I'm so happy to see you here Yaaayyyyyy :kiss2:
peace said:

cr gibseesan  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I was thinking same. Whole cast looks interesting. I will watch it for all  :highfive:
Bieluvr said:
I will surely enjoy the lakorn because of the whole cast. :) So even if one annoys me to the point of wanting strangle them, but there will always be one who will be the opposite and make me want to continue on. LOL.

Step

Mrs James Ma
 Mark has improved alot in this lakorn. BTS looks interesting. Yaya finally doing different role other than cute girl. My 1st lakorn of Prima. I'm excited to watch this.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Will you really watch it with us :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  OMG thank you Peace  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: I'm so happy to see you here Yaaayyyyyy :kiss2:
yeah i will but just for mark and prima they are too cuuutte and they look so in love to resist i just fell  i want to watch them when this air :ghehe: hope i will enjoy them :p 

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOW Yayyyyy lets watch together. But Idk if I watch it live but will watch it  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
peace said:
yeah i will but just for mark and prima they are too cuuutte and they look so in love to resist i just fell  i want to watch them when this air :ghehe: hope i will enjoy them :p

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
 Mark has improved alot in this lakorn. BTS looks interesting. Yaya finally doing different role other than cute girl. My 1st lakorn of Prima. I'm excited to watch this.
I'm sure Prima will get to you. She's a good actress and she's really beautiful. My first time watching her lakorn, made me a fan already and it already just started airing (not really, it's close to ending now. Haha)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm surprised that this lakorn will complete filming soon. We did not get many BTS, they were not filming regularly.

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
Step said:
I'm surprised that this lakorn will complete filming soon. We did not get many BTS, they were not filming regularly.
mark just told fans KC will continue shooting for months(I counted that KC only shooting about 20days since start filming this April)Buangathitarn will close shooting this Nov.