[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Totally loving Ya's wardrobe & her hair! Everything on FLEEK. I love Ya but I agree that sometimes her 'cute' voice does get kind of annoying but I just shrug it off since I like her...maybe it is a flaw? Aom-am does that too, but it bugs me more compared to Ya. Mark on the other hand better not disappoint me. I hope they work extra to make him seem perfect..lol. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol...now I know what makes yaya really cute...more so then when she doesn't do it. It's when she gives out that big cheesy smile. For some reason, it completely scream "cute". When she pouts or doesn't smile, she looks Ok.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I am so so excited to watch this lakorn. Mark looks so good. You can tell he's been hitting the gym hard, his body looks more manlier now. Yaya looks amazing and her character seems to have great confidence, which is a plus.

Anna_bella

sarNie Egg
She's gonna be raeng which is a plus. I just recently finish the old version. Can't wait to see Yaya in this challenging role as JEERAWAT.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya's wardrobe for this lakorn is gorgeous! Excited to see how this lakorn turns out now that Yaya is finally getting a type of role she's never done before. 

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Yaya's outfits are so on point ! I love her with side swept curled hair, it makes her look more fierce in my opinion.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
@ Step, I'd hate to be a nag but could you post your pics in one post under spoilers rather than posting several pics on several pages.