[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

ana978

sarNie Egg
I can't stop crying on the mother and daughter scene. Jee's mom is like lioness. She attack and attack whoever is in her way, lol.

luther

"Such fun!"
OMG Jane and Tit are the dumbest lawyers ever.

Tries to gather evidence against Sittha from an employee who's paycheck he signs. So dumb.

Tit goes into Sittha's trap and being all righteous about facing him head on. Dude you're bringing a knife to a gun fight, you dimwit. How did you even pass the BAR exam?!

SOOOOOOO DUMB!

Last edited:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, Yaya's acting after she woke up after fainting was A Awesome!! You could see the fear on her face, that Thit might die...the lips and voice quivering!! As for the the scene with the step-dad, wow, i wonder how she dared to film those fighting scenes with a tube jumpsuit. I would be super uncomfortable thinking it might slip down any minute.
Don't tell me she Jee goes back to film so soon after her mom's arrest. Well it's a drama, i guess i cant expect too much...haha!

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
OMG Jane and Tit are the dumbest lawyers ever.

Tries to gather evidence against Siitha from employee's who's paycheck he signs. So dumb.

Tit goes into Sittha's trap and being all righteous about facing him head on. Dude you're bringing a knife to a gun fight, you dimwit. How did you even pass the BAR exam?!

SOOOOOOO DUMB!
eventhough i didn't understand while watching,seeing your explanation was enough for me to agree with you.DUMB lawyers:risas3::risas3:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Jee's mom is the best in this ep but I also cry when watching Piak and her dad. The way he was talking and taking of her, crying with her.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sick of Piak's crying scenes with her dad n Thit. And i hope they stop making Thit hug and kiss his cousin so many times no matter how close they are. I doubt thai cousins really do that... XD

nel pen

sarNie Egg
I do not care if you are preggars Piak!

I will SLAP you silly!

Chill it on the CRAZY!
seriously the girl have issue !! imagine thing, never ask never discuss .. now she gonna go imagine that G pregnant with Chaiyan !! -.-"
she basic make up things base on her mind....