[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

cecilia

Staff member
More reasons for those scenes to be omitted out IF the perpetrator doesn't get their due justice.

About those fake kisses, I still can't believe that real kisses or LGBT love stories aren't really allowed but excessive violence, rape/non-consensual scenes with the perpetrators not getting back what they deserve are let in by the censorship board. What kind of morals they want to impose on people anyway?

I read a lot of Japanese BL and yaoi mangas too, but I've stopped reading stuff with rape scenes. These days, I'd rather read something with healthy relationships like in Ichikawa Kei's mangas. And who says that sex in a healthy relationship can't be hot? :)

And going to back to KC and relating it to healthy relationships, Sathit/Gee is definitely NOT healthy. I have a feeling that this will be one of those lakorns that will make me feel like, they'll end up together but most probably won't be happily ever after lol. Unless some stuff in the later episodes can change my mind, so we'll see.
I'm not making excuses for what happened between the two but knowing Jee and Thi, their story is forgivable 90% of the time. She loves him from ... day one lol Though he is slow, but understandable, considering how slow he is with romance (he sure was quick on law lol). He let go of himself and accept her in his heart. Evidences of that have shown in today's episode. He rushed out to hide her from being attacked by her sister, told her to do what he says or else he'll do the same, drove to the airport to check up on her, picked up her call with no hesitation as if she's a close person, opened his arm to welcome her for a warm embrace, got out the car to open the door for her like a gentleman, held to her hand without a second though as he gave her a genuine smile to reassure that everything will be okay, and last but not least, told her to not be concerned about his safety as he's prepared enough to fight like she has suggested a few days ago at Kru Ari's house. The 'r' happened for a reason -- she instigated it due to disappointment and he went for it due to anger. Deep down, they know they care and love one another.

P'ek is mostly forgiven in lakorn because they've done good all their lives except that one 'r' mistake, out of love, out of anger/frustration. If they've been bad all their lives like them rai people then it's a different story. Either way, it's still a crime but a lesser one in the eyes of n'ek and some of us audience .. because it's not their TRUE nature to be this bad. They deserve a second chance lol

If I can get things my way, I would like to ask for willing because I hate this whole idea of using physical power to control another. It's not right and unjust to the one without strength (much). Also, willing is more sultry -- just look at Rome and Chom in Mia Teung. Got me blushing so hard with bare skins and white towels lol

Erlee

sarNie Egg
That scene just gave me heartache, like I can feel it and can't handle it.(and Thit ofc who lost his fiancé, must be feeling guilty(for having feeling for Jee) and hate Jee for lying). If I was Thit , I don't know what will I do!?! Maybe kill myself ( it hurts to that extend)
But the question is , now that he knows and have the evidence! Will Jee go to jail!? Or what will happen to her!?

I really like Taew , seems she is also into this lakorn! Such a supportive actress:icon12:
Taew and a few other actors and actresses are really showing their support and love for KC on IG... they're all so sweet.

sarN

sarNie Granny
but i thought she offer to sleep w/him in the preview loll You can't just taunt a man who recently found out the truth about his girlfriend's death . There #alternativfacts ?:risas3::risas3:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
My other favorite scene today was when Thit drove Jee home after the airport. When she got out and he slightly touched her belly and she nervously told him to forget about what happened at the airport, that she was just sad and weak.

I loved it how Thit grabbed her hand immediately to reassure her that it was ok that she didn't need to justify her actions. He didn't have to say one word to her, his action speaks volume and she felt at ease after.

So many sweet gestures from Thit on this episode. Tomorrow all hell breaks loose. From anger, then hate, and then back to love. All types of confusion for the two! I'm ready to ride the big waves!

Vivguirra

sarNie Hatchling
My other favorite scene today was when Thit drove Jee home after the airport. When she got out and he slightly touched her belly and she nervously told him to forget about what happened at the airport, that she was just sad and weak.

I loved it how Thit grabbed her hand immediately to reassure her that it was ok that she didn't need to justify her actions. He didn't have to say one word to her, his action speaks volume and she felt at ease after.

So many sweet gestures from Thit on this episode. Tomorrow all hell breaks loose. From anger, then hate, and then back to love. All types of confusion for the two! I'm ready to ride the big waves!
I felt hurt the same way that Jee by the Dao have gone. That hurt my feels:(:(:(

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
*sigh* I can’t even put into words how Gee & Thit are making me feel. The car scene, when Gee stumbled backwards a little & Thit caught her with one hand :icon12::icon12::icon12: The airport scene to the condo scene where he wiped her tears :love::love::love:

Ugh...that crazy Piak. I would have left her already. Chaiyan is so patient with her, giving her time, helplessly hoping she will overcome her craziness. He's so hurt that it hurts me just watching him.
No one can talk any sense into Piak because she’s so caught up in her own insecurities.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Eeekkk! Today's episode is def. the calm before the storm! I love how genuine the love developed between G and Thit is. It wasn't forceful and there were no pursing on both parties, they just sorta fell in love, and I especially love that they both know their feelings enough to show it to one another... now with the extra misunderstanding, i hope it will only take up one episode of misunderstandings to clear everything cause I need more G and Thit sweet scenes, there can never be enough love/sweet scenes between the leads! I'm gonna keep watching episode 11 and enjoy it while I can.

My favorite scene today like everyone else would be from the airport to her condo; however, more so when she was crying and the officer friend called Thit. Thit picked up but was still focused on G and wiped her tears... just one small gesture but you can tell how much he cares for her <3

luther

"Such fun!"
The Saddest place on Earth: Satit's crying couch.
Clearly his favourite place to shed a tear. Also his favourite place to wear brown t-shirts.
Was there in ep3 and has now returned to it in ep11. (Pics from both episodes).
:sad6:
IMG_3662.jpg IMG_3666.jpg IMG_3669.jpg

I propose we all go over there and give him a big old hug. :love:

Last edited:

luther

"Such fun!"
I actually didn't stay up to watch KC last night. I was a good girl and went to bed because I need to be at uni in the morning. But miraculously my body just woke up at 3am all by itself :angel10: , when most of the episode was uploaded on the ch3 YouTube channel. It's fate honey, and you can't argue with that. :cheer:#KCaddict

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I'm more excited to see Satit get down on his knees to grovel and beg once he realises what an ass hat he was to Jee later on.:worship2:
HAHA same here actually.. i'm just waiting to see how Thit will find out that G was drugged, that's why she hit Taew. and I want to see what he'll do to make it up to her... so sad we are coming to an end soon.

Lanii

sarNie Egg
I feel so sorry for Jee like damn this girl never had a day with peace and happiness. Grandma Jan and Pan are the ones who can actually make Jee happy , she had good times with them but those days has gone. Yes she was the one who killed Tiw but didn't do it on purpose , it was the disgusting step dad father who drugged her. She tried her best to pay for sin ( mistake ??!) already.. can anyone tell me if Sathit assumped that Jee fell pregnant with Chaiyan pls :(

Vivguirra

sarNie Hatchling
I actually didn't stay up to watch KC last night. I was a good girl and went to bed because I need to be at uni in the morning. But miraculously my body just woke up at 3am all by itself :angel10: , when most of the episode was uploaded on the ch3 YouTube channel. It's fate honey, and you can't argue with that. :cheer:#KCaddict
From my side of the world it's morning, so I woke up and saw the episode. And it helped because it was a holiday :cheer:

Vivguirra

sarNie Hatchling
I feel so sorry for Jee like damn this girl never had a day with peace and happiness. Grandma Jan and Pan are the ones who can actually make Jee happy , she had good times with them but those days has gone. Yes she was the one who killed Tiw but didn't do it on purpose , it was the disgusting step dad father who drugged her. She tried her best to pay for sin ( mistake ??!) already.. can anyone tell me if Sathit assumped that Jee fell pregnant with Chaiyan pls :(
And we still have the stepfather attacking her again, the guy is disgusting :facepalm:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Right, didn't think her life would be so sad. I thought this lakorn, N'ek just wanted to be an ass and think she's above everything. But geesh she might be one of my favorite characters.

Erlee

sarNie Egg
The Saddest place on Earth: Satit's crying couch.
Clearly his favourite place to shed a tear. Also his favourite place to wear brown t-shirts.
Was there in ep3 and has now returned to it in ep11. (Pics from both episodes).
:sad6: View attachment 3835 View attachment 3836 View attachment 3837

I propose we all go over there and give him a big old hug. :love:
I rewatched both scenes, Mark has improve so much with his acting since episode 3. I think his crying has more emotions and more stories to tell, you can definitely see the pain that Sathit was going through in today's episode compared to the scene when Tew died.

If you rewatched KC like I did (guilty) , you would notice both Yaya and Mark improvements, they both mastered in their characters. They look so natural, I really believe their characters and chemistry. Plus Mark has also bulked up since then too. His tees has become quite tight around his arms (sexy)...I love a man with good shoulders and arms ❤❤

I think the polo shirt that he wore in the crying is navy he's sexy in dark colors.

Looking forward tonight's episode.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
With the grandma, I feel the worst for Pan. I wish Jee hired him to work for her or something, since I think he only had the grandma.