[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by cookiies, May 1, 2017.

1. Mannie

Mannie sarNie Juvenile

LOLOL Mel, I remember when I first found out I was hella excited and I found out from you!!

2. m3lhouse

m3lhouse sarNie Adult

This is his forte otherwise khun mam won't hire outside the channel lol

You'll love it the director guarantees for you lol He says, watch it to watch YAYA https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq8w10_An1j/ I think the two teasers that came out withheld some saaaap-er scenes lol so I will def wait to see it. Although I am skeptical this will make it in time for the first half. They also have ice saranyu singing the ost. For a saap lakorn, the teasers were a little mild for me.

Cethu likes this.
  3. Dhamirah

Dhamirah sarNie Hatchling

I think the 2nd teaser upload by Yaya just make this drama more interesting. It makes me more looking forward to it. When they say 'zaappppp lakorn', i imagine this kind of drama where everything lead to death. I know this sound so cruel :pancarta: Well, there is many more to see but this already get my expectation high.

Mannie likes this.
  4. Mannie

Mannie sarNie Juvenile

Hahah, oooh I can't wait to watch it for Yaya. She's looking great and her acting looks fierce. This role will be killer cause its twins hahah I love twin lakorns. I like the OST from the snippets I heard. Lol the teaser coulda def went harder but you know, I'm glad they didn't give out too much I kinda felt like it was in the middle ahha

5. m3lhouse

m3lhouse sarNie Adult

They don't have to show a lot of the saapp stuff but give me ONE big saap line or some saap action and it's enough... they're some real teasers. They were a little too suspenseful to near boring-frustrating lol Plus I'm pretty positive this will air later than we think. I don't believe them that it's in the first half, more like the beginning of second half coz they're not even done shooting and the cgi. Khun mam has really bad time management, notorious for it. The only teaser where I was like damn what the hell was nycha and toey's lakorn.

Alichgo likes this.
  6. anavang

anavang sarNie Juvenile

I'm pretty neutral about James and Yaya and even I am excited for this lakorn! Can't wait for this!

7. pinky3

pinky3 sarNie Adult

Looks good especially ya , can’t wait to watch it . Hope ya get recognize for it and get an award. I like James and hope he does well .

8. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Yaya is so so gorgeous. And she looks good in period. I didn't think she could do evil cause her face is such a sweetheart look but she's bringing it. I hope she sings one of the OST. Be interesting to listen to her sing a boran-ish song.

I hope this does well for James Ma sake. He needs a hit even though this looks like a Yaya driven lakorn.

kjc1994, hannah0186, NY2018 and 2 others like this.
  9. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

This looks so good, I'm actually so shocked. Hope it isn't a fail like Leh Lub Salub Rarng. So far I see no chemistry between Yaya and James.

est.jpn and SuzieJ like this.
  10. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

I see no chemistry yet either but this story line definitely brings in much suspense.It's also both Yaya and James Ma's first time really dealing with a horror theme so this is definitely one I'm waiting for. It circulates more around Yaya and her twin but I can't wait to find out what more James Ma has to do with the two sisters.

est.jpn, Princesa, NY2018 and 2 others like this.
  11. NY2018

NY2018 Always be thankful & grateful. ☘︎✌︎☕︎❅

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  12. weehee23

weehee23 sarNie Hatchling

Anyone know when this is gonna air? I usually dont watch horror lakorns anymore because I can never fall asleep after. However, seeing as Yaya will be playing twins, I will be tuning in.
    Those teasers gave me chills. I think the background music did the job lol and Yaya's creepy dialogue

hannah0186 and NY2018 like this.
  13. Cethu

Cethu sarNie Hatchling

No screening date is confirmed, just that it should be in the first half of 2019, according to Vic Big 3 show. Really doubt it as they are still filming and not yet finished.

The bits of the OST we heard from Ice Saranyu sounds so good and really excited about KKL

NY2018 likes this.
  14. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

With how things are going, I want to say maybe sometime in June. Some other lakorns are already done so this one might be a bit later than soon.

NY2018 and SuzieJ like this.
  15. Princesa

Princesa sarNie Egg

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    Xiongurl26 likes this.
  16. Cethu

Cethu sarNie Hatchling

SORRY to spam, but I like this music to the lakorn so much and wait for the full version:angel10: Ice has such a soothing voice

Credit videos to original owner

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    beamsgirl, est.jpn, Princesa and 2 others like this.
  17. NY2018

I was listening to this song yesterday hahaha! :icon12:
    The music is nice and calming. I can't wait for the full version as well. :cheer::cheer:

Do you think they'll have another song for the lakorn?

Dhamirah and Cethu like this.
  18. Cethu

Cethu sarNie Hatchling

There will definitely be another song, wonder who will be the singer

NY2018 likes this.
  19. NY2018

I hope it's as good as the first song. :)

Cethu likes this.
  20. Alichgo

Alichgo sarNie Oldmaid

His voice, the instrumental melody, and the lyrics are very nice.
    I wasn’t going to watch because of pra’ek, but am interested after seeing the trailers and hearing the ost..

Dhamirah and Cethu like this.