❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

Chasha

sarNie Egg
Maybe we can watch it earlier than we thought, according to what the director said he felt spasm when he first saw the teaser and he also said
“Hahaha Seeing the teaser means it’s almost time. How can I not be spasm?”
And the film still photographs said
“Seeing the poster How will that be done in time ? Hahahaa”

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
Today's update. Filming in studio i guess. I really love a heavy storyline kind of. Something intense, cruel character and everything. So knowing this drama is something like that, i get my expectation high.

Ps. So jealous with thai people cause they get to read novel version. How i wish there will be an english version of it:crybaby2: I really want to know how this story goes like.
Screenshot_20190201-210603_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190201-210541_Instagram.jpg cr. @santsalaya

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtYNtE7AVCq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1xeqjaobnxlsu
Cr. @noproblemfg

New update. Sending big love and encouragement to all the team production:icon12::icon12:We can see that everyone had a really hard time. Level quality of air in Bangkok is in a bad condition right know and I feel bad cause they have to keep on working in that weather. :(
Ps. In this video, i've heard that P'Yaya almost fainted and all the team were giving their help.

Anyway, lets keep on supporting this drama guys:cheer::cheer:

Last edited:

NY2018

July Winter Weather & Cityscapes ☆♥︎
http://instagr.am/p/BtYNtE7AVCq/ Cr. @noproblemfg

New update. Sending big love and encouragement to all the team production:icon12::icon12:We can see that veryone had a really hard time. Level quality of air in Bangkok is in a bad condition right know and I feel bad for cause they have to keep on working in that condition. :(
Ps. In this video, i've heard that P'Yaya almost fainted and all the team were giving their help.

Anyway, lets keep on supporting this drama guys:cheer::cheer:
Hoping that it gets better for the people in Thailand. :icon12:

Yes! Let's send love and support to the lakorn team as well as the people in Thailand. I wish we get to see the teaser soon but I hope that P'Yaya is alright. This lakorn looks promising. I'm excited! Wishing all the cast and crew all the best. Su su! :icon12::cheer::)
0FDB7206-3006-452B-9FD4-5D12DF138EE5.jpeg
Cr ibees_ipr

69CE9481-1D4E-4A35-84D9-FBD604296CBF.jpeg
Cr noproblemfg

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
New update:icon12:
20190208_193605.jpg 20190208_193546.jpg 20190208_193527.jpg 20190208_193501.jpg
Cr. @ibees_ipr @noproblemfg @somrak_sri

I cant wait for the vicbig3. Kind of wish they do some acting performance for their teaser and I wanna get goosebumps all over my body.:aaaaa: Like play one of heavy+crying scene. Gosh !!!! Im just over excited now:cheer::love:

Last edited:

NY2018

July Winter Weather & Cityscapes ☆♥︎
No, such a pity. Am on IG and Twitter, will catch up later:sad6:

You tell us what interesting it has:)
Sure! Right now different celebs are going down the escalator with their lakorn partners. :)
l'll update if there's any Klin Kasalong related on the live or if anyone wants to also update. Feel free. :icon12:

Last edited: