❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

Mannie

sarNie Adult
This is his forte otherwise khun mam won't hire outside the channel lol

You'll love it the director guarantees for you lol He says, watch it to watch YAYA https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq8w10_An1j/ I think the two teasers that came out withheld some saaaap-er scenes lol so I will def wait to see it. Although I am skeptical this will make it in time for the first half. They also have ice saranyu singing the ost. For a saap lakorn, the teasers were a little mild for me.
Hahah, oooh I can't wait to watch it for Yaya. She's looking great and her acting looks fierce. This role will be killer cause its twins hahah I love twin lakorns. I like the OST from the snippets I heard. Lol the teaser coulda def went harder but you know, I'm glad they didn't give out too much I kinda felt like it was in the middle ahha

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
They don't have to show a lot of the saapp stuff but give me ONE big saap line or some saap action and it's enough... they're some real teasers. They were a little too suspenseful to near boring-frustrating lol Plus I'm pretty positive this will air later than we think. I don't believe them that it's in the first half, more like the beginning of second half coz they're not even done shooting and the cgi. Khun mam has really bad time management, notorious for it. The only teaser where I was like damn what the hell was nycha and toey's lakorn.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yaya is so so gorgeous. And she looks good in period. I didn't think she could do evil cause her face is such a sweetheart look but she's bringing it. I hope she sings one of the OST. Be interesting to listen to her sing a boran-ish song.

I hope this does well for James Ma sake. He needs a hit even though this looks like a Yaya driven lakorn.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I see no chemistry yet either but this story line definitely brings in much suspense.It's also both Yaya and James Ma's first time really dealing with a horror theme so this is definitely one I'm waiting for. It circulates more around Yaya and her twin but I can't wait to find out what more James Ma has to do with the two sisters.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know when this is gonna air? I usually dont watch horror lakorns anymore because I can never fall asleep after. However, seeing as Yaya will be playing twins, I will be tuning in.
Those teasers gave me chills. I think the background music did the job lol and Yaya's creepy dialogue

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know when this is gonna air? I usually dont watch horror lakorns anymore because I can never fall asleep after. However, seeing as Yaya will be playing twins, I will be tuning in.
Those teasers gave me chills. I think the background music did the job lol and Yaya's creepy dialogue
No screening date is confirmed, just that it should be in the first half of 2019, according to Vic Big 3 show. Really doubt it as they are still filming and not yet finished.

The bits of the OST we heard from Ice Saranyu sounds so good and really excited about KKL

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
With how things are going, I want to say maybe sometime in June. Some other lakorns are already done so this one might be a bit later than soon.

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
SORRY to spam, but I like this music to the lakorn so much and wait for the full version:angel10: Ice has such a soothing voice

I was listening to this song yesterday hahaha! :icon12:
The music is nice and calming. I can't wait for the full version as well. :cheer::cheer:

Do you think they'll have another song for the lakorn?

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
I was listening to this song yesterday hahaha! :icon12:
The music is nice and calming. I can't wait for the full version as well. :cheer::cheer:

Do you think they'll have another song for the lakorn?
There will definitely be another song, wonder who will be the singer

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
SORRY to spam, but I like this music to the lakorn so much and wait for the full version:angel10: Ice has such a soothing voice

Credit videos to original owner

His voice, the instrumental melody, and the lyrics are very nice.
I wasn’t going to watch because of pra’ek, but am interested after seeing the trailers and hearing the ost..

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
His voice, the instrumental melody, and the lyrics are very nice.
I wasn’t going to watch because of pra’ek, but am interested after seeing the trailers and hearing the ost..
I was going to watch it for Yaya, but now I am hyped;) the lyrics, instrumental melody is so nice that there must be more to the story than evil/good sister. Their love story must have an impact.

Have you ever watched Tae Pang Korn, the version with Ann and Sornram? The OST also is a plus and I loved the story. Hehe, if you compare, both lakorns have flowers which are important

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I really want to see more sweet and lovely scenes too! My entire basis for wanting to see this lakorn is the beautiful goldeny photos that feel-good was uploading. I'm a little terrified about this story now the modern character (Pimpisa?) seems to be suffering a crazy amount :'(
I'm an identical twin myself, (we are very close) and I'm interested to see how Yaya does with portraying twins. I didn't like Nadech's work so much. Twins have a common ground between them even if they are bad/good which is difficult to capture. It's never so straightforward as that. But there is a lot of emotional issues and resentment to work through when someone is that close and similar to you

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow! The song is really good. I love Ice's voice. I can't wait for the full version. The instrumental style music makes this so nice.

I understand this is a twin lakorn but I'm really hoping that Yaya's present character is not portrayed as a weak person. She's so fierce and I'd love for her to keep the attitude. Maybe not as fierce as the twin in her past but also someone who is a nice strong individual. That'd be such a good combination.