[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

Rosi

Wifey #42
Sadly :( i was hoping for more from them especially after how much chippy improved in my hero series and pope in BPS. Even if they are my biases, i know bad performances when i see them
It's like flogging a dead horse we tried all we could to stay true to you know who. But I'll give it another chance next week because I still think Pope will jump up & surprise us somewhere down the line. He can't just lie there with the way he's been scripted - it's not possible. He's never been flat all the way in any of his movies that I've seen. I feel that it's Chips pulling him down @KitKat516

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yup. Pope is struggling in here. He looks mighty good standing and making sad faces, but his performance is definitely lacking. I can't feel the "wow" factor that I felt in BPS. Goes to show you how much impact a good director does. . .

They had too much fun off screen that's why. Haha.

Anyway. Finished Ep7.

Was Deun beat up that badly. She's been resting in the hospital for days being treated for . . . a punch to the stomach and a slap in the face? Weak sauce. Haha. Jk. Jk. Seriously though she wasn't injured that badly. A little over exaggeration much.

I think I can see why I don't like Tieng much. He's still the same him from a few years ago. The only thing he has changed is doing drugs. He does not have pra'ek-quality traits. At least not what I look for in my pra'eks.

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
Yup. Pope is struggling in here. He looks mighty good standing and making sad faces, but his performance is definitely lacking. I can't feel the "wow" factor that I felt in BPS. Goes to show you how much impact a good director does. . .

Anyway. Finished Ep7.

Was Deun beat up that badly. She's been resting in the hospital for days being treated for . . . a punch to the stomach and a slap in the face? Weak sauce. Haha. Jk. Jk. Seriously though she wasn't injured that badly. A little over exaggeration much.

I think I can see why I don't like Tieng much. He's still the same him from a few years ago. The only thing he has changed is doing drugs. He does not have pra'ek-quality traits. At least not what I look for in my pra'eks.
I totally agree! I love Pope...but he is honestly struggling in this lakorn.

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling

Anyway. Finished Ep7.

I saw highlights when she got slapped/kicked at the beach. Like, no reaction from Chippy and least fight those bad guys or something!?! I would’ve screamed my ass off!!! Fight to my death if those 3 lowlifes would’ve tried to hurt me. lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It's like flogging a dead horse we tried all we could to stay true to you know who. But I'll give it another chance next week because I still think Pope will jump up & surprise us somewhere down the line. He can't just lie there with the way he's been scripted - it's not possible. He's never been flat all the way in any of his movies that I've seen. I feel that it's Chips pulling him down @KitKat516
Chippy is not pulling him down :rolleyes:. Pope already said this was hard to play cus he cant relate to drug users. He cant imagine what it's like or how he's supposed to feel.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I saw highlights when she got slapped/kicked at the beach. Like, no reaction from Chippy and least fight those bad guys or something!?! I would’ve screamed my ass off!!! Fight to my death if those 3 lowlifes would’ve tried to hurt me. lol
Right. Watching her struggle was a pain.

Chippy is not pulling him down :rolleyes:. Pope already said this was hard to play cus he cant relate to drug users. He cant imagine what it's like or how he's supposed to feel.
Haha. More like Pope is pulling himself down. Grr. He has his moments too. He's like really good and then really bad. . . he's not very consistent.

Sigh. I'm gonna go watch some Date haha. Need me some French toast!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Right what I think is the problem. Pope is not in the role. Too challenging for him.
Yup he was worried the whole time he was filming this and it really showed. He couldn't figure out the role. He needs more acting class for this.

Ch3 is too much into perfection and gloss to tacle that type of storyline. A Gmm25 production would have done a more efficient job
Yes this is more up Gmm25's type of lakorn. They are more skillful at determining who should play what role. I haven't seen a lot of their lakorns but the ones I've seen, the castings were really good. They all equally shine in their roles.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I dont think chippy is pulling him down. Lets be honest, pope himself isnt the best actor in town haha. Ive always felt he was a bit stiff and not natural with his acting even though i love him to bits. In BPS, i think the reason pope did so good was because bella brought the best out of him. This role was to much of a challenge for pope. The whole cast was miscast

Rosi

Wifey #42
I dont think chippy is pulling him down. Lets be honest, pope himself isnt the best actor in town haha. Ive always felt he was a bit stiff and not natural with his acting even though i love him to bits. In BPS, i think the reason pope did so good was because bella brought the best out of him. This role was to much of a challenge for pope. The whole cast was miscast
On top of that the drug script in this kind of light it's been done way too many times! Show us something new. Agree that the cast is a farce. This movie went back 20 years when everyone else have moved forward.