[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, May 13, 2017.

1. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I know. Than goodness for those to keep us sane in here. They both did say they weren't stress at all while filming. That they had a really fun time. . . . slackers. Haha.

Rachfull and SuzieJ like this.
  2. phatman

Haha. Funny.

Rachfull likes this.
  3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

I think Pope and Chippy would had done well (a lot better) if they were in a light comedy or an easy romance.

4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I agree! The have chemistry in my opinion but hardcore dramas or not for them. I nice easy romance would be better for them. Even thoygh ya'll hate chippy i want this pairing to get a second chance after pope has paired with other people

xdanavelvetx, Rachfull and phatman like this.
  5. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Hardcore drama is not for Chippy at all lol. I dont know why producers keep casting g her in one. Shes better in a light bickering romance drama. I think she did well with Boy. Pope does well in drama but in roles he can understand, the drug addict wasnt it. I cant see any pranks in his gen playing this role better, this is suited for more Aum's gen.

6. phatman

Omg it would've been so fun! Urgh. Now you got me wishing for a romcom for them.

Funny you say his generation because in his professional life he belongs to the younger generation, but if you look at his age he would be in Aum's generation. Hahaha. But I completely agree. I guess you can say they were both miscast. I do applaud Pope for wanting to reach beyond though. At least he's set on playin different roles. Now if only they'll give him that "sadist" role. Haha.

xdanavelvetx, Rachfull and SuzieJ like this.
  7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yes we want sadist pope please!!!

xdanavelvetx, phatman and Rachfull like this.
  8. Rachfull

Rachfull Pope's #1 Mia RAK

Sadist Pope with a super sexy earring like Alek T wears (even though he's not a sadist :risas3:) and some angsty tattoos :love: Oh and lots of deep tank tops

xdanavelvetx and SuzieJ like this.
  9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah that's why I said his gen vs his age. He started around the same time as Mark and Nadech or maybe a year or two after. Lol Pope is a late finder.

phatman, Rachfull and SuzieJ like this.
  10. phatman

Sometimes I forget how old he is. Haha. I'm watching Luerd Ruk Toranong right now and he was 33 around that time playing a young adult in his early 20's.

xdanavelvetx, Rachfull and SuzieJ like this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I was surprised when i found out Pope is only a year younget than Aum A. Pope just looks so young ! And also pope and the actors his age just have a different vibe to them so

12. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

What's sad was him playing Great's younger brother in SJ and supposedly less than a year older than Ji :risas3:

13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I understand why though hahaha pope looked extra young back then

14. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

He did, I was shocked when I learned his age at that time lol. My poor baby Great got teased lol.

15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I remember in their interview on 3zaap during the SJ promotions they were making fun of him cause he looks older and darker than the rest. I felt sad for him even though they were all just joking. Sometimes enough is enough when in comes to the dark skin jokes.

16. phatman

I personally think Pope looks older than Great! Haha. He just sounds younger. Yeah poor Great. His skin tone is perfect to me!

xdanavelvetx, SuzieJ and Rachfull like this.
  17. phatman

Right. What's wrong with dark skin! We love the tan!

xdanavelvetx, SuzieJ and Rachfull like this.
  18. Rachfull

Mmmm samee looked good in LRT with all those nicely fitted blue polo shirts :love: They really emphasized his biceps...:drooling:

xdanavelvetx, phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  19. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

I think Asia's asians are more racist to dark skin. I experienced it myself many times traveling around Asia, except where dark skin are the majority of course like India, Cambodia, and Sri Lanka.

20. Rachfull

I've never understood why Asians love white skin so much, at least from an aesthetic perspective-- I get the historical/cultural stuff and all that. I like Great's spicy skin tone! In the US super white people are referred to as "pasty" because we like tan people here. Great can come act in the US, we'd love him :risas3:

Weir's got a nice spice to his skin too :love:

xdanavelvetx, phatman and SuzieJ like this.