[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

Rosi

Wifey #42
Alright finished with today's episode.

It started off good. I actually shed some tears, but then annoying Deun kicked in and ruined my mood. She is not strong. She is irresponsible, has no reasoning and acts highly on emotions. She dead@ss left her work to go find her brother. This isn't the first time he's run away, so I don't quite understand her crazy "I have to go find him!" Act. At least let her boss know she has a family emergency. The way that Chippy plays her makes her even more unlikable. As for Tieng, I was hoping he'd turn around and decide to back away from her for a bit and let her come running to him, but what do you know he shows up at her doorstep once again. Sigh. Can't y'all give me a breather?? Sometimes Pope does well, sometimes he doesn't. What's up Pope??

I'm not feeling the romance at all and truthfully I'd rather they not force it down our throat. It's ok, I don't mind no romance. The moral of the story is enough to keep me going. I personally didn't like the romantic cliches they threw at us; the only one room left and you two must share it even though you guys aren't a couple cliche and the couple t-shirt thing. Like that was totally random and uncalled for. Haha.

Anyway, the story is progressing well and there wasn't too many of the unnecessary side characters so phew. Thank goodness. I don't look forward to tomorrow at all though because seems like Deun is pulling another one of her dumb moves.

Ps.
The gal playing Deun's love interest is cute. Have you guys seen Stephen Chow's "The Mermaid?" She looks like the girl in there. Hehe.
Tonight's episode :

What's up with Thai movies, the bad guys always punch the girls in the stomach? This type of violence like they're giving other nationalities ideas on how to subdue a woman! Because silly Chips went right up to the beach, surely that dead of night she must have heard the guitars playing from afar and simply stayed away. It's set up too easily she's dragged away into the bushes and Pope comes saving & then it's him who got pinned with the stuff in his pocket.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I get uncomfortable watching Chip's brother with his conniving friend when they're in bed. Are they having a homosexual relationship?
That's what I'm curious about too. He seems very comfortable with Duan. And he takes car of Duan very well. He is the one who needs most help.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@Rachfull Since you're taking so long Samee and I just spent a wonderful night in our hammock "watching" the fullmoon ALL night. Hrheh.

Screenshot_2018-07-12-19-14-25-1.png

Look at how the tank wears him. Mmmm. I really want to rip the shirt apart.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Had to take a break for a bit. Now I'm back to watching.
Soo, I've been analyzing Chippy. . .these are her expressions:

Sad
Screenshot_2018-07-12-22-41-44-1.png

Scared
Screenshot_2018-07-12-22-39-50-1.png

Pissed
Screenshot_2018-07-12-22-38-35-1.png

. . . . she has only one expression o_O. This girl is pretty, but why can't she be more expressive. Even what's her plastic face does a better job! Urgh. Ok, I promise that thi is the last I will speak of Chip and her horribleness in acting. I have tried sooo hard to like her, but I can't and that was the last straw. NowI'm just gonna accept it as is.

How the heck am I gonna last for the second half???? :confused12:Haha. Pope is having a hard time saving me. I'll settle for Peach. Although his body language is awkward at times he's the only one who has the most expressive speech. I like.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Sad
View attachment 19222

Scared
View attachment 19221

Pissed
View attachment 19220

. . . . she has only one expression o_O. This girl is pretty, but why can't she be more expressive. Even what's her plastic face does a better job! Urgh. Ok, I promise that thi is the last I will speak of Chip and her horribleness in acting. I have tried sooo hard to like her, but I can't and that was the last straw. NowI'm just gonna accept it as is.

How the heck am I gonna last for the second half???? :confused12:Haha. Pope is having a hard time saving me. I'll settle for Peach. Although his body language is awkward at times he's the only one who has the most expressive speech. I like.
Yeah thats her favorite expression hahaha

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Sad
View attachment 19222

Scared
View attachment 19221

Pissed
View attachment 19220

You see !! Sorry to be blunt but she can't act !

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️

Sad
View attachment 19222

Scared
View attachment 19221

Pissed
View attachment 19220

LMFAOOOOO :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
555555555 I have not started on this yet but I couldn’t pass up on this comment ROFLMAOOOOO with the way you describe her “one expression” one face lool lololololololl X1000:risas3::facepalm:

AGAHAha dying of laughter here!!! Which reminds me of when someone did a comparison of bomb when he’s happy, his family has died, when he cries, when he’s sad and it was all one face, one expression lololol :risas3::pancarta: too funny!!!

I’ve been kind of inactive cuz there’s nothing good to watch lolololol :pancarta:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Really? I’ve seen The Mermaid, but haven’t seen this lakorn yet. Lol
Hahaha. She's pretty cute.

You see !! Sorry to be blunt but she can't act !
Yes. . . my eyes have opened. Haha.
I want to just go watch off screen Chope. Haha.

LMFAOOOOO :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
555555555 I have not started on this yet but I couldn’t pass up on this comment ROFLMAOOOOO with the way you describe her “one expression” one face lool lololololololl X1000:risas3::facepalm:

AGAHAha dying of laughter here!!! Which reminds me of when someone did a comparison of bomb when he’s happy, his family has died, when he cries, when he’s sad and it was all one face, one expression lololol :risas3::pancarta: too funny!!!

I’ve been kind of inactive cuz there’s nothing good to watch lolololol :pancarta:
HahHaha. It's the funny truth.