[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Pope said theres not that many romance scenes
To be honest I only like Chippy when she was with Aum. I wanted him to kiss her so badly (but he never did). So if for once Mr. Pinocchio isn't lying as usual I wouldn't mind it very much. But I still want the romance though. I mean, here he is a man ready to live his life again & she's this vulnerable thing who would fit so nicely & grow along with him, the entire love would be a heartwarming relationship that'll be sweet even without fireworks. Kade & Date is fireworks, this isn't - but it's okay. I'll keep watching I want to see them needing each other.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
To be honest I only like Chippy when she was with Aum. I wanted him to kiss her so badly (but he never did). So if for once Mr. Pinocchio isn't lying as usual I wouldn't mind it very much. But I still want the romance though. I mean, here he is a man ready to live his life again & she's this vulnerable thing who would fit so nicely & grow along with him, the entire love would be a heartwarming relationship that'll be sweet even without fireworks. Kade & Date is fireworks, this isn't - but it's okay. I'll keep watching I want to see them needing each other.
I really liked chippy with aum and boy p. I also wanted this to have lots of romance. Lets hope pope was lying. I like chippy and pope and think physically they match each other. I was looking forward to this lakorn but now im kind of dissapionted sadly

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
FullCaps Ep 5 Part I

Screenshot_20180709-234555_YouTube.jpg
Ummm... those cookies are definitely overdone. Pope really needs to spend more time in the kitchen, these are rookie mistakes... or are they cookie mistakes? :risas3:

Screenshot_20180709-235819_YouTube.jpg
Nothing like an overbaked cookie to make you truly reflect on your life

Screenshot_20180710-001440_YouTube.jpg
Yay more angsty Pope :love:

Screenshot_20180710-001602_YouTube.jpg
:crybaby2:Momma won't let Pope near her son after what he did :sad6::sad6::sad6: sad, but understandable

Isn't that the same kid who played Pope's "son" in Por Yung Lung Mai Wang?

Screenshot_20180710-002520_YouTube.jpg
HA that "what I didn't do anything" look and gesture from Pope :risas3:

Screenshot_20180710-002743_YouTube.jpg IT'S ABOUT TIME smh

Crap for a second I thought her bf was the doctor:facepalm: I've been away too long, apparently. Either that or I just don't care

Screenshot_20180710-002958_YouTube.jpg
Chippy: You're enjoying this, aren't you?
Screenshot_20180710-003036_YouTube.jpg
Pope: Only a little... *suppresses happy dance*
Rachfull: :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Screenshot_20180710-003424_YouTube.jpg
Pope: "Or... maybe you're not good with her" (I think :risas3:) DAAANNNGGG POPE YOU ROAST THAT BAD BF
Also this falling-into-each-others'-arms isn't half as good cheesy as BPS but I'll take it

Screenshot_20180710-003835_YouTube.jpg
Girl that's the second time you've gotten to lay hands on Pope's hunky broad chest and you STILL haven't fallen madly in love with him??? Smh

TBC...

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
FullCaps Ep 5 Part II

Screenshot_20180710-004414_YouTube.jpg
Yay more angsty Pope :aaaaa:
Screenshot_20180710-004511_YouTube.jpg
Pope: I don't really wanna listen to you because you interrupted my angsty-ness
How dare he interrupt my samee being angsty :mad:

Screenshot_20180710-005115_YouTube.jpg
EX-bf: I wish I were dead right about now...
Rachfull: I wish you were dead too :mad::risas3:

Screenshot_20180710-005430_YouTube.jpg
Wow, look at the happy couple :clap::clap::clap:

(That was sarcasm, by the way. WHY IS CHIPPY'S CHARACTER SO WEAK GRRRRRR JUST DUMP HIM ALREADY :mad::mad::mad:) Screenshot_20180710-005320_YouTube.jpg
Tieng: Dang it, I lost my chance
Pope: I'm gonna be single forever

TIENG (later): Hey Chippy I saw you were at the hospital earlier. Did you see me?
CHIPPY: Well... ah, no. I was kind of busy doing... sister stuff. Yep. Definitely wasn't getting back with my ex or anything. Nope. But where were you? How come I didn't see you?
TIENG: I don't know... did you ever look in the bushes? 'Cause that's where I was. Examining... worms. Yeah.
CHIPPY: *runs away screaming*
*enter Bella*
BELLA: You said you were watching her from the bushes? That's SO romantic, Khun P Tieng!

RACHFULL: ;)

Screenshot_20180710-005609_YouTube.jpg
TIENG: Nobody loves me.
POPE: Nobody loves me.
RACHFULL: You're wrong, Pope! I love you!
and mini-you too :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
Screenshot_20180710-010507_YouTube.jpg
This shot looks so awkward I can't even...:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Screenshot_20180710-010617_YouTube.jpg
I'm in LOVE with this shot though:love::love::love:

Screenshot_20180710-010708_YouTube.jpg
Pope looks so done with his parents' wisdom :risas3:

Screenshot_20180710-010942_YouTube.jpg
Wait... does Show mean to say eating your feelings DOESN'T work??? :confused0:

TBC...

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
FullCaps Ep 5 Part II

View attachment 19011
Yay more angsty Pope :aaaaa:
View attachment 19010
Pope: I don't really wanna listen to you because you interrupted my angsty-ness
How dare he interrupt my samee being angsty :mad:

View attachment 19012
EX-bf: I wish I were dead right about now...
Rachfull: I wish you were dead too :mad::risas3:

View attachment 19014
Wow, look at the happy couple :clap::clap::clap:

(That was sarcasm, by the way. WHY IS CHIPPY'S CHARACTER SO WEAK GRRRRRR JUST DUMP HIM ALREADY :mad::mad::mad:) View attachment 19013
Tieng: Dang it, I lost my chance
Pope: I'm gonna be single forever

TIENG (later): Hey Chippy I saw you were at the hospital earlier. Did you see me?
CHIPPY: Well... ah, no. I was kind of busy doing... sister stuff. Yep. Definitely wasn't getting back with my ex or anything. Nope. But where were you? How come I didn't see you?
TIENG: I don't know... did you ever look in the bushes? 'Cause that's where I was. Examining... worms. Yeah.
CHIPPY: *runs away screaming*
*enter Bella*
BELLA: You said you were watching her from the bushes? That's SO romantic. Wonder why it seems so familiar to me...

RACHFULL: ;)

View attachment 19015
TIENG: Nobody loves me.
POPE: Nobody loves me.
RACHFULL: You're wrong, Pope! I love you!
and mini-you too :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
View attachment 19016
This shot looks so awkward I can't even...:risas3::risas3::risas3:

View attachment 19017
I'm in LOVE with this shot though:love::love::love:

View attachment 19018
Pope looks so done with his parents' wisdom :risas3:

View attachment 19019
Wait... does Show mean to say eating your feelings DOESN'T work??? :confused0:

TBC...
:facepalm: This girl ruined all my dramatic moments smh.. :risas3:

The "happy couple" was my fav. Lol even with you not understanding thai, you were able to see that he was a horrible bf. Ugh I hate that jerk. :mad: No matter how horrible Chippy's acting may be, shes too good for that jerk :mad:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
FullCaps Ep 5 Part III

Aw, so it looks like Tieng got into drugs because of peer pressure. Paid more heed to his friends than his mom :crybaby2:

Screenshot_20180710-011834_YouTube.jpg
Oh look, all the unnecessary side characters are together in one room! Now let's release noxious gas so we can get rid of all of them in one blow :aaaaa::aaaaa:
What are they arguing about anyway? Who's more unnecessary? Because I vote that model guy (the one who only looks good in two angles) is the least necessary

Screenshot_20180710-012343_YouTube.jpg
CHIPPY: Mae ka, am I stupid and weak?
MOM: Yes dear, but don't worry-- it runs in the family.
Screenshot_20180710-012509_YouTube.jpg
LIL BRO: Mae krab, what do you mean "it runs in the family?" Are you saying I'm stupid and weak too?
RACHFULL: YES and your hair's nasty too
MOM: NO, you're just going through a hard time so you keep making the same mistake over and over and over and over again. That doesn't make you stupid--
RACHFULL: It just makes you weak. :facepalm:

Screenshot_20180710-012942_YouTube.jpg
So apparently EVERYONE IN THAILAND carries drugs around and gives them to their friends because so far just about EVERYONE we've met has :facepalm:
I mean where I live there are all kinds of drugs (partly because we get them through the border-- just a statement of fact) but people are usually a LITTLE more subtle about their illegal drug use.

Screenshot_20180710-013356_YouTube.jpg
Aww Tieng went and visited that one kid when he thought about taking drugs again to remind himself of the consequences his drug use had :icon12: That's very tender

Screenshot_20180710-013625_YouTube.jpg
She has yellow teeth

Screenshot_20180710-013831_YouTube.jpg
Tieng: Nom nom eating my feelings with real food didn't work so let's see if eating this microphone works

So Tieng's at some kind of AA at the hospital? Or is it a Scared Straight sort of thing?

And then Chippy's mom said something significant, but I couldn't understand what she said so...

That brings us to the end of ep 5! I had a hard time understanding this one, lots of dialogue and words I didn't know. It's been a week since I watched any drama, so I'm a little rusty.
This episode was more entertaining than the last few. The story seems to actually be going in a direction, though I still don't get why they have so many side stories. I liked that we got more Pope and more on Tieng's backstory, and really any Tieng character development at all.
I still don't like Chippy or her character.
That kid in a wheelchair is such a pure soul, he's so narak and sweet :icon12:

PopeCaps are coming! :aaaaa:

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Her mom woke her up by hinting that her future may look like what she sees at home currently (if she continues to be stupid).

Thai lakorn always has things they need such as if the rai needs a gun, it's in the drawer or her purse :pancarta:. They are related to Texans!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Her mom woke her up by hinting that her future may look like what she sees at home currently (if she continues to be stupid).

Thai lakorn always has things they need such as if the rai needs a gun, it's in the drawer or her purse :pancarta:. They are related to Texans!
Dang it, I hate it when I miss out on some good Momma sass because I can't understand what they're saying. But I would've been happy with my version of their conversation too :risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nah she played good in Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah too
Yeah like towards the end. Haha.

This is quite a lonely quiet thread. As lonely as Cape Town. Do you think the romance will be heated up a lot more?
Haha. It's actually quite warm! Come join us.
There won't be any heated romance. The closest thing we'll get is that kiss on the forehead back in Cape Town later.

I like the dad in all the movies I've seen him in, especially as Top Jaron's adopted dad in Bomb's Khun Chai series. He played an abused husband in that one but in the end dumps the wife so very nicely. She screams until she fainted & he just left her there hahahahaa.
Abused??? That's a first.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
:facepalm: This girl ruined all my dramatic moments smh.. :risas3:

The "happy couple" was my fav. Lol even with you not understanding thai, you were able to see that he was a horrible bf. Ugh I hate that jerk. :mad: No matter how horrible Chippy's acting may be, shes too good for that jerk :mad:
That's why you watch first and then read FullCaps later. Hahha.

Really??? The pra'ek saves the nang'ek from rape? Wow that's so original :pancarta: :facepalm:
As original as helping her from getting run over by thai drivers who never seem to know how to brake. :risas3:
Or as original as the n'ek fainting and getting sick due to the sun lol
Or as original as pr'ek falling for nang'ek yet she doesn't care and still stays with her punk@ss bf!!