[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Agreed, glad Pope is getting more recognition. I've liked him since I first saw him paired with Mint in Mark and Yaya's lakorn. I hope he and Mint can eventually reunite as leads.
I'm right there with you. Was a fan of Mint's since her Ganglom days and I strictly only watched her and Pope's cuts! He was so playful, flirty, and easy going as Singh (very natural too). Hoping they can reunite in a romcom one day.

Finally saw some more stuff of Chippy...still not sure of her acting. BUT she definitely seems pretty chill and easy going irl which is nice.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Am i the only one who actually really likes chippy? Lol i know her acting definantly needs improvement but i definantly think she will improve in the future! Plus i like her real life personality as well. Her and Matt are my favorites ❤

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohhh. Hahaha. You were referring to Pope. Silly me.
I'm used to it. It's only flashbacks anyway.
Haha you’re fine. Is it really? That won’t be too bad then. Though I must say, he’s handsome even w/ the wig lol.

Chippy was okay for me as Pancha in Sixth Sense 2 but I haven’t seen any of her n’ek roles so idk how this will go. There’s something about her voice i don’t like as much but maybe she’s improved.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha you’re fine. Is it really? That won’t be too bad then. Though I must say, he’s handsome even w/ the wig lol.

Chippy was okay for me as Pancha in Sixth Sense 2 but I haven’t seen any of her n’ek roles so idk how this will go. There’s something about her voice i don’t like as much but maybe she’s improved.
Yeah I believe those wig scenes are from when he was a drug addict.

I don't like her voice either. Haha.