[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I have no clue because it's more of a metaphor describing the hardship the praek has to go through and now he is to help the nangek brother go through it? Did they also use it to name the place that help the praek get over his substance abuse?
Crossing Seetandorn as the translation? lol. They kind of explained it in the soundtrack so I went to listen to the songs, which are good by the way. Then I think I remember from visiting Thai a while back that there was a temple that had the story as a painting somewhere. The Seetandorn ocean surrounds some mountain that is important to Buddhism.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Crossing Seetandorn as the translation? lol. They kind of explained it in the soundtrack so I went to listen to the songs, which are good by the way. Then I think I remember from visiting Thai a while back that there was a temple that had the story as a painting somewhere. The Seetandorn ocean surrounds some mountain that is important to Buddhism.
I guess that'll have to be it. HAHA.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg chippy just replied to my comment on her latest ig post! Im so happy lol i felt the need to inform you guys haha dont mind my fangirling

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How is Penput you guys have any idea? What other works have they done?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
*gasp* I never thought of that! No wonder he's been away for so long. Hahaha.
Hahahahahaha :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::facepalm::facepalm:

You know I don’t like snitching on people but when I walked into the BSP thread aka “markets” earlier, I saw how many mistresses he has, I was like “nuh uh you didn’t! You didn’t neglect @phatman for them!” Lmaoooo! I was like uh oh, news time for his Mia Luang @phatman! LMAO!!! :p:facepalm:

Cuz you know .....

#losampaoforphatmanonly 55555 :risas3:
#phatmanisMiaLuang
#butcanyousharepope?
#mistresseswaitingforhimatBPSmarkets LOL
#butphatmanlovesonlyoncenottwice
#kidscryingathomewaitingforLOSAMPAOdaddy

LMAO!!!!! :risas3::risas3::risas3::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

#sorrynahnotsorry 555555:pancarta:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

You know I don’t like snitching on people but when I walked into the BSP thread aka “markets” earlier, I saw how many mistresses he has, I was like “nuh uh you didn’t! You didn’t neglect @phatman for them!” Lmaoooo! I was like uh oh, news time for his Mia Luang @phatman! LMAO!!! :p:facepalm:

Cuz you know .....

#phatmanisMiaLuang
#butcanyousharepope?

The hashtag fever is spreading here to lool

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Cuz you know .....

#phatmanisMiaLuang
#butcanyousharepope?

Hahaha. Yes many mia noi's at BPS thread. Thank goodness they' ve got their other hubbies so I get the higher share of Pope.

#thishashtagwilltrenduntilbpsisover
#icansharealittlebitofpope
#lovehasnolimits

Hahaha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if prima will be given a n'ek role soon. Shes pretty and i liked her with New in Sanae Nang Ngiew. They had good chemistry