[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I laughed wayyyyy harder and longer than I should of, but your comment is on point hahahahahaha coming here from BPS forum to check Pope's new lakorn and wow, that wig is tragic on him

edit: omg everyone's comments about Pope's wig...I'm dead
Haha glad I made you laugh then. Cause I was so taken back by the wig. Seems wig are being a trend or something. Louis Scott’s wig as Falcon was enough for me. Lol. Have ya’ll seen Son’s wig in his new Lakorn right now? Oh but deep down I’ll adjust to this wig since it seems he won’t keep it for the whole show. Thank heavens!

P

PrincessKarina

Uh Pope looks unattractive with that wig but looks like it won’t be for the whole lakorn?! Lol. :risas3::thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So since they finished filming. Will we get to see this lakorm this year??

Btw I just found out tha Chippy is 11yrs younger than Pope. She looks old. Haha. She definitely sounds like a kid, but didn't know she was that young.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This one needs to come out this year. . . haha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It should be like in the fall that way we won't go too long before seeing Pope in 2019. If his lakorn confirm soon it probably won't start filming til summer and we won't get to see it til maybe end of 2019 :sad6:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It should be like in the fall that way we won't go too long before seeing Pope in 2019. If his lakorn confirm soon it probably won't start filming til summer and we won't get to see it til maybe end of 2019 :sad6:
I hope so. I will not last without Pope. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ah... I don’t like the storyline to this lakorn. Might skip it even though I want to see Pope again
Yeah. The storyline is definitely a turn off. BUT! We see him challenge himself. Funny I just realized, both him and Bella are taking out of the norms roles for their next work. Bella is playing a prostitute and Pope is a druggy. Wth? Bupphae Saniwah??? Hahaha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. The storyline is definitely a turn off. BUT! We see him challenge himself. Funny I just realized, both him and Bella are taking out of the norms roles for their next work. Bella is playing a prostitute and Pope is a druggy. Wth? Bupphae Saniwah??? Hahaha.
Yeah, I like that they are challenging themselves. Idk, it all depends on how they’ll direct the lakorn too. If they somewhat makes chevit lakorns like how they make “Single Mother”, Mster One’s production. I might tune in.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I can see Bella playing any role and still come out natural though, so keep it up this girl!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Behind the scenes. I can't at Pope being afraid of heights. HahahH and he was teasinh Bella in water, now he knows what it feels like.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This lady dead @$$ bent over in front of my hubby. What are you implying lady?!

Unaware of what's going on.
Screenshot_2018-04-19-17-19-55-1.png

What are we-?
Screenshot_2018-04-19-17-20-00-1.png

No no no Peppssi I like lo sam pao style.
Screenshot_2018-04-19-17-20-08-1.png