[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Spoiler looks nice. Bua go fast.
Getting wild imaginations lol. So much skinship in a period lakorn  :spicy:   :spin:

cr as tagged

friday please come soon~~~ lets be done with Bua and give us lots of skinships  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Wowww. Thanks Step for the spoiler. Those pics are so beautiful. So much skinships...it beyond my expectation. So happy.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Omg. Matt is always beautiful mixed. But she's gorgeous and looks very much Thai in the pictures last photo!!! Although Matt is older, it's good too, cause it makes James very mature.

Step

Mrs James Ma
James is impressed by Mae Lamduan or Matt. He talked about Matt/Lamduan/Ka Badin too much. I was expecting to know more about his personal life atleast here. When Yossie asked him about PCKNMCPW, he said it was very difficult for him as the style (it's his first modern lakorn) is different. His idol is Nadech. James dont have a koojin but Yossie said 'koojin James Mint'. Even James said 'Yes, James Mint'. But he doesn't have a koojin  :scratchhead2: at 16:32 I think she asked him to choose between Mint, Matt and Kim, James chose Matt  :woot:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol love him with all 3 ladies... But I do think that Matt is very talented and is such a fun person to be around with just look at how she made him bring out his inner dorkiness. Lol but I seriously don't want to watch episode twelve too many drama and just from the preview I already want to kill Bua and Muen Wichit

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
if only James has subbing team on Youtube that would subs his vids like Nadech&Yaya or Kim. one of the reason why Nadech & Yaya got many international fans (in my opinion) is because things like their lakorns, interview clips n other stuffs are easily available with eng sub. so if James were to have a subbing team to sub his stuffs as well, i think that he would definitely gain more inter fans. and this inter fan would also be very very happy to be able to understand his interviews or any tv appearance he make if there are subs available.

@step James is lucky to be able to pair up with talented actress like Matt  :yes: hopefully they will pair up again in the future. i know JamesMint has so many fans but i prefer him with Matt  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: (no offence to JamesMint fans)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I agree with you lilyalana. James is gaining more fans so in future we might get people to sub his videos and news.
lilyalana said:
if only James has subbing team on Youtube that would subs his vids like Nadech&Yaya or Kim. one of the reason why Nadech & Yaya got many international fans (in my opinion) is because things like their lakorns, interview clips n other stuffs are easily available with eng sub. so if James were to have a subbing team to sub his stuffs as well, i think that he would definitely gain more inter fans. and this inter fan would also be very very happy to be able to understand his interviews or any tv appearance he make if there are subs available.

@step James is lucky to be able to pair up with talented actress like Matt  :yes: hopefully they will pair up again in the future. i know JamesMint has so many fans but i prefer him with Matt  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: (no offence to JamesMint fans)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt leaves such an impression on James. He's more playful, open while shooting this lakorn. I think, if Matt was the reserve type he probably would still be shy but fortunate for him Matt is everything else but shy lol. He also learned some things from her as far as acting goes. Lamduen still touched him as a character. So sweet :)

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
aymieluvsyu637 said:
Maybe Matt will break Bomb out of his robotic shell.. Uh huh, I hope no one will start war w/ me for saying that  :shrug: 
 is she going to have a lakorn with him? i think Bomb is stiff too no offence